Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: the female who he was having an affair with I would assume after two years would also know of his temper. I know people have worked for him in the past and have left very swiftly but never discussing their sudden departure.

Character analysis will come out but evidence is required.

Just crossed my mind, if GBC got a scratch on his face there would be evidence of the scratch on whatever he scratched it on. It works in reverse, if he said he scratched it on something at home he would have to produce it and there would be evidence on it, if there isn't it is unlikely that it happened. Wonder if the police have looked at the thing he fell onto/into. So many things to cover up isn't there if he did it. I think it would be pretty quick to prove this one way or the other. I wonder what the angle of the scratch was. Not sure but I think I saw a 1-2inch scratch just below his right eye in this photograph of him whilst he is in a car. Check it out. its the fist photo of him on the page. I saved the image and zoomed in on it.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ires-a-barrister/story-e6freoof-1226344169693

I don't think the parents are involved, just grubs who disrespect the media and public as well as their own daughter in law by odd granny pashing that has caused a few of us to need therapy ( for those new to this you will have to read from pages 17 onwards to get this)
I do think they are ignorant, I do think the father would know but I doubt the mother would, my reasoning is that fathers are more likely to overlook where as mothers are more inclined to forgive, I think the mother is just anoyed at the media outside her house and is thinking of herself instead of the big picture.
I bet behind closed doors the sister and her husband are asking each other " what if ".
I would bet all on he has done it, the whole thing, I also would not be surprised if it was planned to some extent as he has done agood job so far hiding all the evidence, maybe he had concocted a sort of a plan and then lost his temper and had to put his unplanned plan into place earlier than expected.
What worries me is that he is still with the girls and I worry he might snap and do a murder suicide , reason I am seriously concerned about this and it is not just a fleeting suggestion is because any ma who can kill his kids mother and thus cause them a lifetime of pain and anguish obviously does not love them enough to put them first.
Personally I would die for my kids and if my husband started playing up and the marriage was crap, I would leave or he would leave, no amount of money is worth destroying your kids and this is what really worries me. What if he wakes up in the night and just decides that he cant live knowing that it is just a matter of time and can't bare his kids knowing what he did? The guy has shown he is a self centred creep so this is not far fetched and I hope the police are considering this and the kids safety while this investigation goes on. I have a really bad feeling about this guy and what ELSE he could do not just what he HAS done.

As weird as they appear to be I don't feel his parents were involved. I think it may turn out to be the simpler notion, which we hear about so often.... husband has affair, wife finds out, he promises to end affair but doesn't, business is going downhill, they argue more often, things escalate from a bit of push & shove, he went too far & killed her. And the family has closed ranks around him.

Yes, probably the way it happened, but maybe the father helped with the cover up in the latter stages, depending on what exactly happened. Could go either way. One thing which was reported in the first couple of days was that police did a search of the parents home and their garden shed, and they left with several bags of stuff. I did wonder about the garden shed but it may be nothing and just standard.

Just crossed my mind, if GBC got a scratch on his face there would be evidence of the scratch on whatever he scratched it on. It works in reverse, if he said he scratched it on something at home he would have to produce it and there would be evidence on it, if there isn't it is unlikely that it happened. Wonder if the police have looked at the thing he fell onto/into. So many things to cover up isn't there if he did it. I think it would be pretty quick to prove this one way or the other. I wonder what the angle of the scratch was. Not sure but I think I saw a 1-2inch scratch just below his right eye in this photograph of him whilst he is in a car. Check it out. its the fist photo of him on the page. I saved the image and zoomed in on it.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ires-a-barrister/story-e6freoof-1226344169693
He could of grabed something and scratched on top of the scratch and this would show evidence, he could have said he cut himself shaving, it would be easy to cover up the origin of a cut by re-inflicting an injury in the same area before anyone has seen it.

Law abiding citizen, its not what you know its what you can prove in court

Yes, probably the way it happened, but maybe the father helped with the cover up in the latter stages, depending on what exactly happened. Could go either way. One thing which was reported in the first couple of days was that police did a search of the parents home and their garden shed, and they left with several bags of stuff. I did wonder about the garden shed but it may be nothing and just standard.
I also believe the father has assisted in the aftermath by way of hiding something or by keeping quiet, strange he is staying at their house instead of his own, I bet because while he is at his parents house he could access the internet to these sorts of forums and pass it iff as his parents doing it, also, he can whisper things out of earshot but different story when phone records come into account.

They certainly like to cash in on the Baden-Powell name.
Gerard's grandfather was a "Clay", his grandmother was a "Baden-Powell".
Looks like Gerard's father, Nigel, decided to make good use of his mother's heritage.

"Bwana" could possibly be Nigel's scouting name, if he is/was a scout leader.
His new nickname should be just " GRUB "

:rocker:
They certainly like to cash in on the Baden-Powell name.
Gerard's grandfather was a "Clay", his grandmother was a "Baden-Powell".
Looks like Gerard's father, Nigel, decided to make good use of his mother's heritage.

"Bwana" could possibly be Nigel's scouting name, if he is/was a scout leader.
His new nickname should be just " GRUB "

I also would not be surprised if it was planned to some extent as he has done agood job so far hiding all the evidence,

I could be completely wrong but I don't think it was a planned murder. He would have had quite a lot of time throughout that night to get rid of any evidence. By sounds though he maybe didn't do a too thorough job when first attending police reported "unspecified observations" to detectives.

Yes, for almost 8 years. In 2008 he made her a partner of the business. A photo of them looking very cosy together at work was published in 2009. The working relationship ceased 13 months ago.

Hi tiff07, is that reliable information? Just seems to lead to the same person who was purported to be wrongly named previously. If she's not the right person, others are doing a lot to drag her name through the mud. (blog post names partners in the business 2008, photo shows partners 2009)

ie. based on the reaction of others who know the identity of the person, you seem to have your facts very wrong (sorry) :)

Does anyone know what would lead the police to ask for people to cll regarding the roundabout at Moggil road and Brookfield road? It is a time between 11.30pm and 4am, there must be a reason for that timeframe, surely someone would have surveilance cameras along that ruote somewhere or someone would of been on the road and would remember seeing another car on the road at that odd hour of the night,but even if they do, it is just heresay and that sort of evidence gets thrown out all the time.
Its a shame they cant tell more as people tune out when they feel they are not getting the answers they want to be able to help but I understand that it could damage the case, it is just a worry

With reference to the lady whom he has been having an affair with does not work for remax

Has any body noticed that a lot of the media reports ie Courier Mail have put inverted comma's around the word "devastated" when referring the GBC?

All of these tiny observations are important and add up to something very important.

This topic is becoming really heated, elsewhere online. Many people are disgusted with the BCs. And a forum not known for erudition has gained some very articulate posters in defence of Allison and what they believe are, or should be, decent and normal behaviours when a woman and mother is missing believed murdered

Could someone possibly pm me the link?

Could someone please pm me the link also?

Just heard on channel 10 news flash that detectives just interviewed a woman close to GBC. Full story at 5pm.

What worries me is that he is still with the girls and I worry he might snap and do a murder suicide , reason I am seriously concerned about this and it is not just a fleeting suggestion is because any ma who can kill his kids mother and thus cause them a lifetime of pain and anguish obviously does not love them enough to put them first.
Personally I would die for my kids and if my husband started playing up and the marriage was crap, I would leave or he would leave, no amount of money is worth destroying your kids and this is what really worries me. What if he wakes up in the night and just decides that he cant live knowing that it is just a matter of time and can't bare his kids knowing what he did? The guy has shown he is a self centred creep so this is not far fetched and I hope the police are considering this and the kids safety while this investigation goes on. I have a really bad feeling about this guy and what ELSE he could do not just what he HAS done.

The death of his wife was in all probability a heat of the moment event, there are no signs of any planning involved nor are there signs of a frenzied attack so it's likely to be death caused by blunt force trauma.

I doubt that he would hurt the children and I'm sure that the police are not far away.

Well lets hope his accomplice has a strong case because he will manipulate this for all its worth and will show no compassion. Perhaps he has been working on this all the time?

Just heard on channel 10 news flash that detectives just interviewed a woman close to GBC. Full story at 5pm.

I have long suspected this MAY have been a duet...certainly with all the moving about and everything else that would be involved I am guessing that it couldn't be a solo effort by a tiny woman.
Guys, NO! the affair was not with a woman who has worked at both C21 & now RMAX. This is so unfair on this poor woman that it keeps being raised!
I mean, come on, I know that love (or lust) knows no age barriers but this is just a little bit silly..

Yes, I know for a fact too that the affair was definitely not with the lady who was at C21 and now Remax.... Mountain High you are so right! If you knew the party you would laugh at the thought of an affair between them! Please leave the poor lady out of this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77