Tammi Smith - the Sentencing Phase

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The judge's attitude causes me to fear for the safety of children of Arizona.

Isn't it sad that I'm thankful for 30 days which probably means a few hours?

Iirc, with work release, she will get out every day, and only have to spend nights in jail, in a special section just for those on work release.

I'm good with his decision. I think Logan is right in that she will break probation, perhaps many times.

Yeah, mental health required. Thank goodness.

Man, I'm sorry. This is not justice to me. Not at all.

Work release. Sleep in the jail. Out in the day for work. If she works from home then home in the days.

We let baby killers and baby snatchers off...what have we come to. There is no justice in our system, just a bunch of legal BS! I'm just sick over this!

Yeah right, she claims her hours are 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.! Trying to get as little time as possible.

I'm surprised that the the judge isn't offering to wash Tammi Smiths' car after he gets off work.

I'm surprised that the the judge isn't offering to wash Tammi Smiths' car after he gets off work.

Seriously. It is outrageous. What was the point of trial? All the tax payer money? She got a slap on the wrist and a huge platform to promote her business, her charities and herself as well as spending an afternoon hearing how great she is!

This is just not justice.

That made me laugh.

I'm trying not to get too upset and bring some levity. If I was the judge, it would have been at least 6 months in jail and definitely no contact with children AND/OR single mothers.

aaaaawwwww pink handcuffs!

The pink handcuffs were Sheriff Joe's idea awhile ago. It seems that his deputies and the local police were always getting their cuffs mixed up during prisoner exchanges and transport, so this is the solution.

(Plus, they will match the pink boxer shorts Tammi will be wearing soon.)

I'm good with his decision. I think Logan is right in that she will break probation, perhaps many times.

Yeah, mental health required. Thank goodness.

In the years since Gabriel went missing, TS has done nothing that would be a violation of probation. The only thing she has done is lie through her teeth.

I think to her, a few hours each night and on weekends in jail for a few days was a great price to pay to be allowed to force "those people" on the internet to listen to her blather for days on the stand and then hear various people praise her and finally, get to promote herself, her business, her "charities" and to lecture the public for half an hour while comparing herself to Christ.

I am sick.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gege