Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raise your hand if you think Dr. Lee is working pro bono.

I do :seeya:. Lee has to get some of his credibility back after the Phil Spector "hide the fingernail" and the Michael Peterson "spew the ketchup" trials.

For some reason, I also think his professional "fee" isn't as high as it use to be.

Heheh! I agree. Yeah, there may not always be a new break and whatnot BUT hey...I keep watching. lol Edit to add that as far as I can see, this is what people WANT to see. They WANT to hear about Caylee!
I agree, I hate people complaining about NG ..

Simple ..
Switch the station ..
End the misery ..

Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.

The Rev Grund is only reiterating that Casey LIES and it is 2nd nature for her to lie and be comfortable about it.

BTW - I LOVE Nancy Grace!!! Nancy R-O-C-K-S!!!

Raise your hand if you think Dr. Lee is working pro bono.

My hand is raised very high! I wonder about the fees for the defense team and the other 'expert witnesses'. My goodness, George evidently fell for a 'Nigerian' internet scam....they are financially strapped. I don't know how they pay their mortgage, much less a legal team.:waitasec:

I believe because the car was locked and her purse was inside. No way to get in without keys.

In CA's FBI interview she says the tow yard guy told them that the car smelled a little bit on the day it was towed, and had gotten progressively worse each day.
The tow yard did not have any keys to open the car.

Later in same interview, CA says that she & GA knew every stain inside that car, because it has been in the family since Lee's junior year in High school.
She cleaned the trunk and sprayed febreeze, yet makes no mention of the "basketball-sized" satin that GA reported seeing just a few hours before.

Finally she says when they first got home with the car, it was in the garage with the garage door DOWN. Later they opened the garage door too, and she was in there pacing when GA arrived back at 9:50.

THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGES-but Cindys stories do

If it was my daughter in the pic I would hesitate to confirm they are wrong.... Maybe they don't want to be another victim of KC & the A's circus & would they be called to testify? I sure wouldn't want my family pulled into to the antics of the A's. JMHO
Oh I think I'd go right to LE and tell them this is my child and somebody needs to stop this nonsense of taking my child's picture and claiming it as a Caylee sighting! I sure wouldn't want my child's photo all over the tv and Internet! MOO

He was badmouthing them before it ever came out that Cindy suspected JG. Casey told Cindy a bunch of stuff about Jesse and Cindy thought Jesse helped her hide Caylee or got some sort of revenge. She had a right to tell the cops her concerns.

Snipped

Rev. Grund said he heard (so did Geraldo) that the A's were pointing the finger at his son from the moment KA was arrested..As it turned out that was the truth because there it was on the first tapes released to the public..

KA is a known habitual LIAR so that bunch of stuff she told CA about Jesse is probably very far from the TRUTH.

I do :seeya:. Lee has to get some of his credibility back after the Phil Spector "hide the fingernail" and the Michael Peterson "spew the ketchup" trials.

For some reason, I also think his professional "fee" isn't as high as it use to be.
I can see that point, for sure!

My hand is raised very high! I wonder about the fees for the defense team and the other 'expert witnesses'. My goodness, George evidently fell for a 'Nigerian' internet scam....they are financially strapped. I don't know how they pay their mortgage, much less a legal team.:waitasec:

I dont think there strapped:)JMO but I think they are making plenty off of Caylee on GMA and Im sure theres more.

hehe, well you could be right. :blowkiss:

I haven't seen anyone from the tow yard state there was a container in the trunk but who knows? The tow yard guy(name escapes me) just spoke about the trash bag.

I was surprised that HL said they removed more evidence from the trunk when he examined the car, like boxes from food , etc. I would have thought everything had been removed after the initial inspection by LE. He mentioned meats and so on , sounds like a garbage container . I wonder if all that was added to the trunk to help blame the odor to that instead of decomp ?
This family do not seem to understand when to use a cell phone .
1. Casey when her daughter was " kidnapped ."
2. GA when he got to the car at the tow yard .

I was surprised that HL said they removed more evidence from the trunk when he examined the car, like boxes from food , etc. I would have thought everything had been removed after the initial inspection by LE. He mentioned meats and so on , sounds like a garbage container . I wonder if all that was added to the trunk to help blame the odor to that instead of decomp ?
This family do not seem to understand when to use a cell phone .
1. Casey when her daughter was " kidnapped ."
2. GA when he got to the car at the tow yard .

well GA said all that stuff was in a bag that they took and threw out, so maybe KC had a picnic in the trunk later-cuz i dont see how meats and stuff would have been left in the trunk
or maybe Henry Lee should consider retirement

Now it's their turn to create one of their own. :mad: MOO

And if this picture-taker REALLY thought that might be Caylee, why no pic of the Adults with her? Why no license plate#? Why won't they even say WHERE exactly the photo was taken? (as per the new link on update page, Cindy Blanchard Park link...} Kid Finders and D&A avoided the reporter in that piece, too, when he simply wanted to know WHERE this Child was spotted...KFN and the D&A Investigations refused comment....is that crazy or what?

It's simply a scam, this game they are playing, imo, and it should be a crime. I want to know WHERE that photo was taken and WHO took it...and why no other photos were taken...sorry, but I am just SO tired of Anthony headgames.
Cindy and George have groupies. You know, people that want to insert themselves into this case in any way that they can find. This person is a CA and GA groupie.
It was reported that the person that took this latest photo is a woman, she took the pic with her cell phone camera on Oct. 16th while at the mall!
She just wants to be placed into one of the 3 rings in this crazy circus of a mess!

Now, I could go out tomorrow and sit at the mall, or at McDonald's, and take pictures with my cell phone of dark eyed, darked haired little girls, and then call Cindy and discuss it, and upload my picture at their site! I won't do that of course, but some may think that would be cool!

I think whoever this woman was, has nothing better to do.
The little girl does not look like Caylee!

Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.

No you are wrong... CA did not suspect everyone...CA is lying to coverup for the murderer...CASEY!
Obviously you have not followed this case...CA has and does extract revenge on anyone that does not do what she wants....

The apple did not fall far from the tree.

GA Told Rev Grund..."I believe my daughter finally ripped off the wrong person"

There he goes again , trying to involve someone Casey stole from instead of blaming her for what she likely did to her adorable little girl . Sick.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288