Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heart sticker has me in tears. OMG.

Surprise, surprise. I am betting they were the clothes she was wearing when she was snatched up after the argument on the 15th.

Wanna bet the JC Penny's receipt was a replacement Winnie The Pooh blanket?

Or the laundry bag. In my mind, that would be more obviously missing than the blanket.

what this says most to me, is the maturity level (or lack of) of the person who would place a heart shaped sticker.

:eek:Regarding the information of the heart sticker......I am heart sick after hearing that.

I am at a loss for words to describe what I feel about this
newest sick, revelation.

I ponder now,
IS THE DEATH PENALTY ENOUGH PUNISHMENT :mad:FOR CASEY ?

IS LIFE IN PRISON ADEQUATE PUNISHMENT FOR HER ?

I CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING WHICH IS "enough" :furious:punishment for this gal !
This is the most heinous :furious::furious:thing I have heard yet.:eek:

How sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!
How sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Laundry Bag & A Garbage Bag !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just sick about this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How Sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** Well ~~~ NOW ~~~ Little Angel Caylee is with GOD !!!!!!!!!!
He Cares for her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMO
KC Is just SICK ~~ SICK ~~ SICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
JMO
jjgram

She wrapped her with duct tape and decorated her with stickers.

There is a special place in hell for such evil.

I am sick to my stomach. That poor baby.

I haven't had a chance to read the docs yet - BUT stickers OR one sticker?

I don't know why this is effecting me so strongly, everything about this is case is just heinous and this is just one more piece that seems too sad to be true. Just like everything else we have learned.

As strongly as I believe a mentally healthy person would never cause intentional harm to their child, I have never thought of KC as being mentally ill. This makes me question that belief. Every time, every single time they drop information about this case, the picture it paints is just more horrific.

Once again I sit here with my hand on my heart asking how could she? I think I'm going to be ill...

ETA Caylee is wearing a light blue shirt in the pic with ggdpa.

With all the things coming out today, I don't think we need threads on each piece of evidence. I already see two or three on the stickers alone. Things are going to get insane for the mods.

The article said the child was wearing white vertical striped shorts, in the nursing home video from june 15th, Caylee is wearing white shorts! I can't tell if they have any stipes on them, but if they do then, most likely Caylee died on June 15th!

One sticker on the tape over her mouth and another in the bag.

The news of a heart sticker over Caylee's duct tapped mouth makes me think of the pictures of Caylee where she added a heart.

This makes me very sad.

A heart shaped sticker was stuck to the tape over her mouth. The tape was stuck to her hair on both sides. Heart shaped stickers were also found at the scene.

I wonder if GA and CA owned a cloth laundry bag?

I wouldn't be surprised to find out Casey owned the laundry bag. How else is she going to get her dirty clothes home from her boyfriends' houses? She sure isn't going to wash them herself, when she has Cindy at home to do it for her.

For all those chomping at the bit for yhe new doc dumps, including myself may have to ask ourselves if we are goning to have the stomach to hear some of this info.? This investigation has drove my intellect forward way of thinking into the ground.

Trac: heart shaped sticker was found ON the duct tape which documents confirm was wrapped around Caylee's mouth. Winnie the Pooh Blanket also found. Clothes found do NOT match what GA had said Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her.

That is the quick update for now.

Her sickness has made me sick to my stomach. I am entirely dismayed, disgusted. There are no adjectives to properly say what I feel. I have no words left...

Surprise, surprise. I am betting they were the clothes she was wearing when she was snatched up after the argument on the 15th.

Wanna bet the JC Penny's receipt was a replacement Winnie The Pooh blanket?

That's what I'm thinking, too.

Investigators say a heart-shaped sticker was intentionally stuck to the duct tape that was found over Caylee's mouth area. Both ends of the duct tape were stuck to Caylee's hair and her hair had to be cut to separate the duct tape, according to documents released Wednesday.

Investigators also found a heart-shaped sticker at the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd