He won the lottery and died the next day
It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
And isn't it ironic... don't you think

For Caylee - may justice be served!

Its like rain on your wedding day
a free ride when you've already paid
Its the good advice that you just cant take
and who would have thought it figures...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc[/ame]

I love this song and it so fits!

It is ironic that CA looks so forelorn and pitiful in the courtroom, slumping over with bad posture and holding her hands as if in prayer. She is at last doomed by a situation that she can not control and it seems to be getting the best of her. I can't help wonder if she is thinking of the past and the mistakes she may have made in raising her daughter. I would like to believe that she has regrets and thinks of her lovely grandchild whose life was taken to soon.

its ironic how apparently Caylee was "in the way" of KC finding Mr. Right..but now KC is doing her Mr. Right search from her "dorm" in the JAIL

I was watching IN Session and we only got a small look - can you tell more, please!!!!!!!!!
Was George there? I watched and I don't think I ever saw him?

Well now, speaking of George.....

Just yesterday, George & Cindy were both in court attendance, and just yesterday, the ever so eloquent Linda Drane Burdick subtly let it be known that June 15th is the date they are going with for Caylee's disappearance, and wouldn't you just know it, the very following day, today, George is absentee from the court room?

And such an important day at that, when the presiding Judge rules on a Death Penalty for George's daughter, one would expect her father would be there, no?

Gosh, I hope George isn't suffering from some sort of guilt for lying to the State about the morning activities of June 16th. ;)

Oh, the irony is rich, indeed!

Isn't it ironic...

Caylee seems to be gazing up at one of the most important pieces of evidence against her murderer.

Attachments

• missing poster.jpg
    missing poster.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 106
Ya know, the irony for me is the defense trying to argue at yesterday's hearing that KC was a good mother. A show of hands of all the good mothers who would not dial 911 as soon as they realised their child had been kidnapped?

Right.

The idea that KC was a good mother burns my buns. If anyone at all kidnapped my child, even my buddy super nanny, I'd be on the phone with LE so fast, Zanny the wonder Nanny would have to pray LE got to her before I did.

Ya know, the irony for me is the defense trying to argue at yesterday's hearing that KC was a good mother. A show of hands of all the good mothers who would not dial 911 as soon as they realised their child had been kidnapped?

Right.

The idea that KC was a good mother burns my buns. If anyone at all kidnapped my child, even my buddy super nanny, I'd be on the phone with LE so fast, Zanny the wonder Nanny would have to pray LE got to her before I did.

ITA---I also wouldn't just go to a "safe" house --- or go to blockbusters to rent movies or whatever....:banghead: I have put more effort in find a dog that has left my yard then that.....

I also found it ironic that the defense claims that the State was trying to bankrupt kc...how can one bankrupt someone if they have no income???? Granted the income came in for the pics but prior to that??????? Also complaining of the media---yet first stop????? Also without the "media" coverage they wouldn't have had any of the monies.....they really are ironic!:furious:

Casey's parents, in all their efforts to "help" her, have done the most to condemn her by their mis-truths and half truths, the irony is rich, indeed.

I watched the recess, all huddled round and lots of animated conversation with Lyon and Mason and occasional contributions from Baez, Casey started crying while in this recess and Baez patted her on the head then rubbed/patted her back.

I really have a problem with JB and AL hugging,patting,squeezing Casey while
in court and in view of the cameras. To me this is an attempt by the defense
to "humanize"their client. This is a court of law if they want to hug,pat squeeze her it should be done out of view of the cameras and the public. Also
Cindy should not be showing signs of affection in the court while cameras are
on,if she wants to show her affection for her daughter,go to the jail and take
a visit. JMHO :banghead:

The irony of the "duct tape". RK is on the defense's SODDI list, at the top I might add, because his ex wife said he used duct tape on her hands. Yet in the after hearing interview yesterday JB seems to be leaning towards the duct tape not being on Caylee orginially, sort of just found it's way to the skull and stuck there..... So which is it? They are inconsistent in the message they are trying to send out to the public. Defense claims they are trying to keep their strategy secret but JB just keeps blah, blah, blah. It's looking more and more as if they will not be able to place the blame on anyone else without the community being outraged. jmo

More irony.

KC claimed Zanny had been her nanny for years.

When KC gave LE her Zanny Nanny story, she claimed she couldn't tell them Zanny's # because it was on her other phone, which she lost.

When KC was arrested, they asked for her attorney's (Baez's #) and she rattled off his office number from memory.

All her good friends and nanny who could verify her story, KC couldn't remember a single one of their numbers.

These are people, aside from Baez, she supposedly knew for years.

It is ironic that CA looks so forelorn and pitiful in the courtroom, slumping over with bad posture and holding her hands as if in prayer. She is at last doomed by a situation that she can not control and it seems to be getting the best of her. I can't help wonder if she is thinking of the past and the mistakes she may have made in raising her daughter. I would like to believe that she has regrets and thinks of her lovely grandchild whose life was taken to soon.

Worded so well. The irony is rich indeed.

Very, very good point! Your post is spot-on.

It really is ironic how for someone who tried to bark the loudest and always control the pack no matter where she was, she surely is defeated now.

She should have turned to prayer and action, a long time ago.

Don't you just hate it when you're minding your own business and suddenly a piece of duct tape magically floats in and lands itself squarely on your jaw? Happens more often than you think, and apparently can sometimes be deadly if you aren't too careful.
Note to self: don't read while sipping coffee.

The irony of the "duct tape". RK is on the defense's SODDI list, at the top I might add, because his ex wife said he used duct tape on her hands. Yet in the after hearing interview yesterday JB seems to be leaning towards the duct tape not being on Caylee orginially, sort of just found it's way to the skull and stuck there..... So which is it? They are inconsistent in the message they are trying to send out to the public. Defense claims they are trying to keep their strategy secret but JB just keeps blah, blah, blah. It's looking more and more as if they will not be able to place the blame on anyone else without the community being outraged. jmo

IMO they will never, ever get the "SODDI" story to fly with the jury for this reason. Baez has way too many inconsistencies out there that will be thrown right smack back in his face!

Yes indeed, the irony is rich!

Don't you just hate it when you're minding your own business and suddenly a piece of duct tape magically floats in and lands itself squarely on your jaw? Happens more often than you think, and apparently can sometimes be deadly if you aren't too careful.

Oh my, you crack me up! LOLOL! :laugh:

Just saw Cindy in the bathroom. . . I spoke to her briefly, I was kind. Kept my opinions to myself. Another lady asked me how far along I am, and if it was my 1st..told her no, this is my 2nd..I have a 3 and a half year old. Kinda felt bad saying that around Cindy. Cindy seemed detached, almost like she was "going through the motions" and not aware of people around her in the bathroom.

She seemed happy when she got back to the courtroom and KC immediately acknowledged her. She made a loving, "huggy" gesture towards KC and KC definitely cried. That was the first time I've seen her "real cry", no eye-poking involved. A CO passed her tissues. I was sitting 2 seats from Kathy B and I think she noticed that as well.

When we left and were standing outside the courthouse, waiting for everyone to come down...JB and AL were greeted by the press, of course..Cindy slipped right by. I think I was the only one who noticed she left, I pointed her out to others and they didn't see her sneak by. She went to the garage with her friends, and no one bothered her. I'm surprised, I'm sure the media would have liked to have had her opinion regarding today's motions - especially the ones that were denied. I doubt she would have said much anyway, though..what is there to say?

Southernbrunette thank you so very much for sharing with us! I can imagine CA is having all of the emotions you list above and more. How could a mother not when their daughter is facing the DP at most, LWOP the best because IMO ICA will not walk away from this a free women dream team or not. JMHO that people have learned so much since the O.J.S debacle!

It was ironic to see ICA crying the other day in court, real tears none the less when she has yet to shed real tears for Caylee...JMHO

Okay hee are some other ironies to have struck me within the ICA case:

Cindy unabashedly defends her daughter to the media, public at large as a warm and loving mother who would never, ever hurt her daughter. Yet she warns several of ICA's closest friends that she was indeed a sociopath & liar who will rob you blind taking you for all of your worth. She has no education, job or prospects for much of a future. She told AL he'd better look into his bank accounts pronto the night she retrieved ICA & called 911.

Yes indeed the irony is rich.................

KC claimed her co-worker and friend, Juliette Lewis (psychopathic serial killer from the movie Natural Born Killers) would testify that Zanny the Nanny was real.

Cindy screaming to the general public to get off of their bums and look for Caylee. It is "do as I say, not as I do" irony.

Agree completely. Just to add, she was outside nailing up "no trespassing" signs saying that the media needs to help find Caylee...when the one person who had the answers was sitting inside the house eating bon bons. I thought KC said, " I can't help find her in jail"...but apparently, she could not help find her when she was out either. IRONIC

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back