TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. I'm just not sure I believe the phone call stuff, maybe we are just getting bits of it is why........

It appears from this article that a supervisor actually heard the woman's voice. Maybe the supervisor is the source where the concept of the raspy voiced woman came from.

About 15 minutes later, though, Angela received an "emergency" phone call at work. A supervisor took the call and told the caller that Martin would call them back shortly.

Sgt. Brian Harris of Houston Police Department's homicide division said police believe that Jonathan Foster was on the phone at first, because the supervisor noted that a different voice -- this time female -- told him it was an emergency.
After Angela Davis was summoned, she found that nobody was on the line.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6159040/jonathan_foster_missing_mysterious.html?cat=17

Regarding the phone call:

It has been verified by LE that the initial phone call took place, correct? And that in that phone call, mom's co-worker took the call, and spoke to Jonathan. By the time mom got to the phone, line was dead.

So... mom calls the landline back. She talks to a gruff voiced woman (or a man, disguising his voice?), who then asked Jonathan if his mom's name is Angela. He replies yes, and the line goes dead.

Has the phone call to the landline been verified? (as well as the dialogue of all involved?)

Sorry if this has already been answered.

Nothing by LE, that I know of. This is all reporting from the press at this point, and it has been VERY sloppy at times.

There's been tailspins and headspins since yesterday, imo.

Renee thanks for posting all of those great pics of Jonathan, that's how we think of him, too....and that he always refused to wear shoes! We have woods surrounding the house and he was always stepping on brambles. Between my son & him I went through bandaids like crazy!

Channel 2 just said they are going to announce the name of the woman who was arrested on the 4 o'clock news.

this is why i think its worse than him "seeing" something...

Well, I used seeing something loosely. It could have been several things. But saying that was easier to type than call me if you SD tries to mess with you again.

Or 911? IDK, that's why I think if there was a call, it was because mom had told him to watch for "something" and if he saw it to call her, KWIM?

I agree 100% - if Jonathan was in danger he would have dialed 911 as is ingrained in all children's memory. I believe there are some nuggets of truths in what we have heard of the story .... some. Second choice for Jonathan for a danger call would be to grandma IMO.

Jonathan saw something/or something about to happen and I am afraid it looks like this is not going to be a good outcome.

local news at noon on abc13...will post link when avail

Grandmother has given authorities dental records

Another day w/out answers for friends / family / neighbors are anxious...memorial out in front of apt complex that "sprung up" last night...

HPD been interviewing mother, SD, neighbors several times...authorities preparing family for worst b/cause of

New developments expected today - ME expected to confirm ID :(

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7868001

Hi,

I'm new here. I'm also in Houston. I just have to add to the chorus here that the reporting on this case has been abysmal. First there was a babysitter and now the mother made that up yet you still hear of a "babysitter" being interviewed.

One thought -- I wonder if the female "suspect" is a girlfriend of DD. Maybe together they did something to poor JF after he caught something going on?

I found a guy with the same last name as the P lady his name begins with B and lives in Cedar HIll TX.. is that close by??

It appears from this article that a supervisor actually heard the woman's voice. Maybe the supervisor is the source where the concept of the raspy voiced woman came from.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6159040/jonathan_foster_missing_mysterious.html?cat=17

Because of this report, let's not jump the gun with Jonathan's mom. I do wish they would release the name of the person who was arrested right away and not wait! If it isn't the mom, then it's just cruel to let people assume it could be!

Of course, with the burn thing too, it seems like over the top, but if drugs were involved...I'll say it again, tweakers go overboard.

Hi,

I'm new here. I'm also in Houston. I just have to add to the chorus here that the reporting on this case has been abysmal. First there was a babysitter and now the mother made that up yet you still hear of a "babysitter" being interviewed.

One thought -- I wonder if the female "suspect" is a girlfriend of DD. Maybe together they did something to poor JF after he caught something going on?

:wagon:

Seriously I question the call to mom by Jonathan.... if there was an emergency and he knew his mother was at work why didn't he call his grandma???????

I think bc Grandma lives an hour away?

Could be nasty housekeeping....squalor? Too many animals??

combustible material? Sounds like LE charged her just enough until they have enough for murder maybe?

moo is that the bond amounts are too low to be connected to this case .... just moo.

Can someone explain what this could mean: "Offense Description HEALTH ORDINANCE"

The only time I have seen this is when I was in my waitressing days.
Thanks.

My first thought was she was burning something like, plastic, rubber, IDK. I thought this because my neighbor got fined for that when they were burning shingles.

U know part of me wants it to be some woman he didn't know, I don't want it to be family, I don't think anyone does. It might make it a little easier for my family if this body is Jonathan that if we have to come to Houston for a funeral I wouldn't want to have to be around AD or DD, I know that if it's eiteher one of them they would be in jail if there is to be a funeral but it would still make it easier in my heart in a way if that made any sense at all

That makes a lot of sense, honey, and I can't blame you for feeling that way. Alternately, I would want to be around then and throttle them. :( Or worse.

/hugs to you - you're doing wonderful, and showing us a side of jonathan I think he would want everyone to see. The true him, laughing, mudding, with his cousins sitting next to a pile of candy that is about to be a pile of candy-wrappers. /more hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419