2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wanted to imply she(the witness) was "bothered" by her (ICA) friendship with her boyfriend=fail

JB thiught he was going to get to det MK to say she was jealous of the beautiful ICA.:floorlaugh:

Casey probably whispered in JB's ear "She never liked me. She was jealous of me. She was afraid her boyfriend would put moves on me since I was living there with him and others."

Very few children have the finger dexterity to tie shoes until they are about 5 yrs, in my opinion. Girls usually are able sooner than boys.

Most kindergarten teachers spend time teaching children how to tie their shoes. My youngest daughter's kindergarten teacher would line them all up and let them practice on her shoes.

Agree. I have children and foster children of all abilities and it's a physical developmental milestone.Few average kids would have the ability at 2 to put on shoes and socks by themselves. Of course,there's always Crocks :innocent:

Now I think I know what ICA was whispeing about this girl; "she hates me, she is so jealous of me"

JB tried and failed to make it look like Ms Kish was jealous of ICA being at the apartment so much. Ms Kish was a very smart young woman and didn't even fall for the trick.

She very pointedly told JB she had no problem with ICA being there.
When JB asked if Ms Kish called her boyfriend while ICA was there, she simply said yes. When he tried to lead her into saying she didn't like ICA being there, she simply said she had no problem at all.

Great Witness - slammed JBs effort to make it look like pretty ICA was not liked by other girls because she was so pretty and nice. Yuk.

Look at Baez- all smug thinking he scored points with the car odor question.

She is not saying this happened after Caylee went missing. This is in May/June when Caylee was over at Tony's.

I was mistaken Lola. Thank you for catching that. I've deleted my post. Don't want to perpetuate incorrect information.

recess till 1:15

<<<<<<<<SIDE BAR THREAD>>>>>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137394"]2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow