GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially with her bike being missing too...like someone just scooped her up, bike and all...

Why do I keep having flashes of Shawn Hornbeck. <sigh>

I saw a post of this little girl missing on fb yesterday, but when I went out to see if it was a legitimate post, I could not find a single thing on it... so I disregarded it. I'm so very sad to see this morning that it is in fact a real missing child! Although I'm clear across the state, I am in Missouri and had not heard even a peep about this beautiful child. :sick:

Okay, I found Breeann's house by reviewing the video at http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15221787/searchers-looking-for-4-year-old-missing-girl and comparing to Google Street View. Breeann's house the 4th house down on the left on Ode Johnson. They've done some yardwork since Street View was recorded, but it is definitely the same house. I have marked it on the map, which is linked in my siggy.

Have they checked the vacant home that is for sale across the street from her home? I have visions of Somer Thompson.

I hope this precious baby is found soon! My own daughter is not much older and has a very similar bike to Breeann's. The bike very easily fits in the back seat of a small car. In fact, that is where my daughter's bike is kept when she isn't riding it.

i going to start a scanner thread. HLN has say nothing about this cutie :(

Breeann's house is only a short distance away from Highway 412, which will quickly take you into Arkansas. North on 412 will take you to Kennett MO.

They are really out in the middle of nowhere. :(

Has LE searched the neighbors houses?
http://www.news-leader.com/article/...l?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Special Reports|s

(snip)
Police Chief Omar Karnes said the girl lives on a dead-end street and that none of her neighbors saw any suspicious vehicles.

After Destiny Norton and Jessica Lunsford this needs to be standard.

I am comforted in knowing that at least Destiny couldn't be saved... I just wish they used the "look anywhere the child could fit" and searched. They would have found Jessica... and other kids as well.

Person of interest being questioned in Senath youth disappearance

According to Senath City Marshal Omar Karnes, a white van that was reported to be in the vicinity when Breann Rodriguez went missing has been located, and the driver is being questioned at the Dunklin County Justice Center.

Karnes reported that the van is also being inspected for any clues.
http://www.dddnews.com/story/1751176.html

There are some open fields in that area. At first I wondered if maybe Breeann had wandered off. But then I remembered she was on her bicycle. I think she'd try to stick to roads where the bicycle would work better. And if she didn't, I think the bike would have been found abandoned.

This really is sounding like an abduction. Very scary that their possible suspect has been ruled out. No clues. Absolutely nothing to go on. And a little girl out there somewhere.

P.S. Hollye, thank you for the map, as always.

I saw those big fields too. I wonder if the grass is tall in them, this time of year? If it is, that might keep little Breeann and her bike hidden. I hope they have, or can get, so ethnic to perhaps search from the air, maybe? From up above it would be easier to spot her colorful bike and clothes. :twocents:

As I understand it, they live on Ode Johnson, and she was last seen at the corner of that and Caneer.

Also, when I looked through the registry last night I found 3 (one non compliant) within 15 or so miles who had victims aged 3-6, 1 busted for child *advertiser censored*, and another for trafficking. I'm sure they've already, or are in the process of checking on all of that....

I'm still stuck on why a predator would take the bike as well as the child. Why is the bike being referenced so heavily ("we haven't found the bike" etc)? Is there a reason the Bootheel Drug Task Force involved? Could someone have been after something hidden IN the bike, and Breeann was the liability?

I'm afraid I don't think this will be someone unknown to the family.

Let's remember right now... that a year ago we had a very similar situation... about 5 hours away, with a very happy ending.

4 year old Alisa was abducted from her front yard by a guy (who later killed himself) and Alisa was found ALIVE and allegedly completely unharmed 24 hours later.

Not many people thought there was hope for Alisa... they were wrong. :great:

Let's hope for another Alisa in this case. :seeya:

http://thepeoplestribune.com/?p=5859

I noticed on the street view map, several outbuildings behind homes. I hope the have all been checked. Also Breanna lives at the end of the street where it dead ends, correct? IMO the street is rather long and for her to be at the intersection of Ode Johnson and Caneer...well that's just a lil' too far away from home for her to be playing. Just a momma's opinion. :wink:

As far as the bike being missing as well...I hope they are looking at pickup trucks and vans..I can't imagine anyone wresting with getting a bike quickly into a car trunk, I think that in it self would have drawn attention. IMO more likely a pickup truck, a bike is easily lifted into the bed of the truck, would be done quickly and without drawing attention.

Other than an abduction I just can't imagine where both she and the bike could be.

Also Breanna lives at the end of the street where it dead ends, correct? IMO the street is rather long and for her to be at the intersection of Ode Johnson and Caneer...well that's just a lil' too far away from home for her to be playing. Just a momma's opinion. :wink:

SBM Actually, I believe she lives 4 houses down on the left from the intersection of Ode Johnson & Caneer, based on one of the news videos and street view comparison. It is marked on my map. Still too far, IMO, but then I live in a busy area, where my kids don't go out without an adult with them at all times.

This might be the result of the press conference?

They didn't really proofread but it's a new article.

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1751388.html

"It will be a daily thing until we find her or find out what happened," Karnes said. "It turns this community upside down."

"We are searching again, all of the areas," Karnes said. "We have done a house-to-house all over Senath. We've looked in everybody's backyard, we've looked in sheds, under vehicles...ditchbanks, field rows, cotton fields, and we are going back over them again today.

The police chief reiterated that the person of interest who was questioned on Saturday night was a dead end, and has been released.

I was just going through some of the reports. Her dad says she is really friendly, and would go with anyone. But would not leave and go somewhere with her bike. The reports also mention no strange vehicle action. Could possibly be an familiar person who lives in the area, and whose car would not give any alerts.

This is just enough. Every time I read about children missing, my heart drops to my stomach and I just feel for that family. I want her to be found soon and alive.

That 3:30 presser - that's central time?

I'll see if I can find it streaming in time... If my younger boys decide to keep themselves busy for a bit... :crazy:

Can't seem to find a live feed, unfortunately. :( Anyone else have any luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans