17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if TM's parents, sharpton and jackson spoke out against the trayvon supporters that ransacked the walgreens? I barely found any coverage of that incident.

How would they have any control over what stupid people do? There are always going to be people who take a high profile case and use it as an excuse to do anything. Look at what Joy Wray did in the Casey Anthony case? Or Laura Buchanan? They both tried to create evidence, illegally, in order to help Casey's defense?

Why would they even acknowledge it? Why even associate themselves with it? These people breaking into stores are people taking advantage of a terrible situation and should be ashamed of themselves, but Al Sharpton or Trayvon's family did not MAKE them do it!

Did his arrest have anything to do with Trayvon other than being a zealot with an agenda wanting to promote his cause? I think most people are smart enough to see through what he was doing.

It was about the $10,000. j/k

What he was doing was pawning a gun. The article is at the link.

Does anyone know if TM's parents, sharpton and jackson spoke out against the trayvon supporters that ransacked the walgreens? I barely found any coverage of that incident.

No, I do not know if they spoke out on the incident but there are 29 articles second in line on google.

This is what I think happened as well....and you know what really ticks me off - the parents would have known this.

IMO - all the little boy pictures and putting out to the press that he was just a small child, screaming for his life while this horrible man shot him down like a dog. They know what happened, the police told them, in spite of the usual, "the police are telling us nothing". Bull.

I feel bad for this family, but not so bad I want to see people killed because Al Sharpton needed a cause.

BBM. Do you know this for a fact? Have the parents seen the autopsy report? Because I know of parents who many years after their childs murder, do not have the autopsy report. Insane I know, but LE in most cases will not release that info to anyone as long as an investigation is ongoing.

It was about the $10,000. j/k

What he was doing was pawning a gun. The article is at the link.

Yeah, wanted to clarify it had nothing to do with Trayvon lest people start discussing it did.

How would they have any control over what stupid people do? There are always going to be people who take a high profile case and use it as an excuse to do anything. Look at what Joy Wray did in the Casey Anthony case? Or Laura Buchanan? They both tried to create evidence, illegally, in order to help Casey's defense?

Why would they even acknowledge it? Why even associate themselves with it? These people breaking into stores are people taking advantage of a terrible situation and should be ashamed of themselves, but Al Sharpton or Trayvon's family did not MAKE them do it!

They are a heading a 'cause' now. Marches, rally's, trips to Capitol hill. The teens that ransacked walgreens were representing their cause.

Prone position? That would be face down, belly down.
Or do you mean supine position which is face up?

Tks Supine of course .Those all nighters are tough on me. :blushing:
May be the guy in the white t shirt is the mysterious witness that saw it all.
It is hard when there too many blanks to fill in.

Sure they did. It's what they want., but they act like they don't know about it. When they sat in front of the congressional meeting today, they convinced me.

They are a heading a 'cause' now. Marches, rally's, trips to Capitol hill. The teens that ransacked walgreens were representing their cause.

Yes, I am sure these idiot teens were for the cause? No, they are taking advantage of a cause and using it as an excuse to commit a crime. Anyone who does anything like that, is not for their cause.

Tks Supine of course .Those all nighters are tough on me. :blushing:

Originally Posted by RANCH
Prone position? That would be face down, belly down.
Or do you mean supine position which is face up?
Tks Supine of course .Those all nighters are tough on me.

:floorlaugh: I was like what? Thought my ambien might be kicking in :floorlaugh:

Sure they did. It's what they want., but they act like they don't know about it. When they sat in front of the congressional meeting today, they convinced me.

Yes, I am sure Trayvon's parents want to see more dead kids for their "cause?" That makes sense?

There is no way the black guy Mary C is talking about could be Trayvon. Mary C called 911 after the shot. And I really don't think Trayvon managed to stand up after being shot. I think she is either confused that Zimmerman is black (because it was dark) or somebody else showed up on the scene.

It is the mystery witness that saw it all:floorlaugh:

Huffington post had, I think it was at least 20 photos released from the family of TM in a album they created of his life. From birth to prepubescent. Not one within the past few years.

IMO because their lawyers told them to make it of pictures that the masses would think were cute and innocent (I'm not a big fan of lawyers) and sometimes I think they do more harm than good. Anderson Cooper had a slew of recent pics in his report tonight and he looked like a young man becoming a man... Tough, lean, being a wise guy. Sad how people discriminate and judge...

BBM. Do you know this for a fact? Have the parents seen the autopsy report? Because I know of parents who many years after their childs murder, do not have the autopsy report. Insane I know, but LE in most cases will not release that info to anyone as long as an investigation is ongoing.

I know they told them what happened - I don't know about the autopsy.

Convinced you of what?

There was never anything to ever be convinced. Minds were made up on day #1! Nothing short of Trayvon being shot in the back will convince the ones who believe Zimmerman was justified in killing Trayvon will convince them otherwise... and even that might not be enough? I'm sure Trayvon would still be blamed.

I made 2 or 3 posts earlier tonight about the stumbling block I've come to in regards to believing or understanding Zimmerman's claim of walking back to his car and being accosted by Trayvon. It just doesn't fit where he would have lost sight of a fleeing Martin in relation to where the body was found.

By the same token, I have an equally perplexing dilemma in understanding how an athletic, 6' tall, seventeen year old walking, running, or skipping back to his own door, with a head start, could be caught by a 5' 9" fat man to be murdered.

Somewhere along the way, he stopped running.

Yes, I am sure these idiot teens were for the cause? No, they are taking advantage of a cause and using it as an excuse to commit a crime. Anyone who does anything like that, is not for their cause.

Spike lee gave out GZ's address
The new black panther party put a bounty on gZ's head
There are shirts being sold by a rapper with GZ's photo and a nasty comment and racist name.
Teens leaving a school in protest and then robbing a store?

None of the above are rational intelligent behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member