GUILTY CA - Brittany Killgore, 22, Fallbrook, 13 April 2012

I know these "sex slave" rumours are just that at this point, rumours, but has anyone else noticed that Lopez appears to be wearing a dog collar in the picture that has surfaced?

article-2131621-12A7A491000005DC-754_306x423.jpg

Collar (BDSM) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IMO, I think Brittany got involved with the wrong people who were into some non-mainstream sexual practices. I wonder if Lopez was "owned" by Perez, and some jealousy ensued when he started hanging out with Brittany? Pure speculation, as we really don't know yet how they knew each other or what sort of relationship they had. In any case, Brittany did not deserve the fate that befell her, and I'm glad LE seems to be doing a good job of finding those responsible.

After spending a couple of hours this morning reading everything I could find on this case, I think you have hit the nail on the head. The comments have been very telling in the news articles.
I think Brittanys mum and dad had no clue what their "guarded" daughter had got into.
I think she may have been going home to get away from this lifestyle and become the girl that her family knew her as being.

Has anyone ever read "The Story of O"?? this is exactly what that book was about.

Also re her dress, I personally think it was all to do with this lifestyle as well. In the story of O, the woman dressed up for the men.

Active-duty Marine Louis Perez was also arrested earlier in the week on unrelated charges and questioned about Killgore's disappearance. Detectives say he has been uncooperative.

Killgore was supposed to go out with Perez and his girlfriend on a dinner cruise on Friday, Coble said. The girlfriend decided not to go on the cruise at the last minute and the Wrest family is unsure Killgore made it to the dinner.

Perez is the last person to be seen with Killgore, according to officials.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/San-Diego-Marine-Wife-Brittany-Killgore-148003185.html

My deepest condolences to Brittany's family and to her husband. This shouldn't have happened, I wish it hadn't.
I will also follow this case as it unfolds, I hope LE uncover the truth and that justice is served.

http://www.10news.com/news/30909750/detail.html

this means (moo and all that) that most likely perez led LE to want to question Lopez and when Lopez couldn't be found they traced her to the hotel room where they find her trying to kill herself and leaving a note where the body was.

I bet my alpaca stadium seat cover that she is connected to Perez.

MOO
BBM

Alpaca stadium seat cover! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Don't know if this is posted yet, just reading the news and not read her thread all the way through yet.

Perez hasn't been charged but in case he is here is some info:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ntified-marine-missing-wife-article-1.1063891

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 9:06 PM

Updated: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 9:24 PM

Perez was being held on $500,000 bond. His attorney Jeffrey Reichert said his client has no criminal history, is married and has lived in San Diego County for 10 years

I apologize that my post above sounds so callous.
I was behind in reading this thread, responded to Nursie's post, and it landed at such an awkward place!:blushing:

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981271488

According to this report, Ms. Killgore and Ms. Lopez had once been roommates. Odder is the news that officer Perez and Ms. Lopez had once lived together; odd because Perez's lawyer claims that he has been married for ten years.

As for the anonymous "sex slave industry" assertion, I wonder about its validity. It's entirely possible that this charge is simply a magnification of the sense that Killgore was a hard-partying 22-year-old who liked to party while her husband was gone. (I live close to a Manhattan college dorm and I am sometimes taken aback by the late night weekend attire of the young women residents there.)

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981271488

According to this report, Ms. Killgore and Ms. Lopez had once been roommates. Odder is the news that officer Perez and Ms. Lopez had once lived together; odd because Perez's lawyer claims that he has been married for ten years.

As for the anonymous "sex slave industry" assertion, I wonder about its validity. It's entirely possible that this charge is simply a magnification of the sense that Killgore was a hard-partying 22-year-old who liked to party while her husband was gone. (I live close to a Manhattan college dorm and I am sometimes taken aback by the late night weekend attire of the young women residents there.)

I'm not familiar with that blogger Chanler. Gather is blogs submitted so I don't know where she got that info. I haven't seen it published by MSM yet. Doesn't mean it's not true I just am not familiar with this blogger and her sources. JMHO

ETA: I agree with your questions about the sex slave industry at this time, could be she liked to party. Don't know yet.

RIP Brittany. :rose:

Do we know the cause of death? TIA (not caught up)

http://www.10news.com/news/30921275/detail.html

there is a lot in this article (I don't even know where to start)

Brittany had shipped her stuff home and was planning to move home this week with her family

Says that Lopez and Perez once lived together and that Perez has a girlfriend and that it may have been Lopez (re: cruise)

so confusing!

arraignment of Lopez is set for today: first degree murder

I hope they keep Lopez on a closely observed suicide watch. I would hate for her to kill herself, and have the truth stay hidden. Whatever her lifestyle, I hope there will be justice for Brittany.

At this very, very early stage, I would guess that the most likely motive of the crime was jealousy and that Ms. Lopez was the main culprit. She apparently attempted suicide and wrote a note that seems to have caused her arrest. To me, it seems unlikely that she would have taken these extreme acts if she had been merely an observer.

The original report was that officer Perez was scheduled to go on the dinner cruise with his girlfriend, but she canceled. Assuming that the frequent association of Perez and Lopez suggests that they were or had been lovers, it seems plausible that it was Lopez who made the cancellation, perhaps because Ms. Killgore was also slated to be there.

It was Lopez's birthday, which might heighten her sense that she had replaced (perhaps just in a one-night stand) by the younger and more attractive Killgore.

Of course, this is just very preliminary speculation, but to me at least, it seems more plausible than sex slave industry conspiracies.

SPECULATION -

Could Brittany have been a "present" to Lopez for her birthday. Someone that was brought along for a "3-some"; but maybe not necessarily with her permission. Maybe she was told this was a birthday party, but she found out otherwise. Things got out of hand, she was killed, and Lopez couldn't take it. She left the note (that will tell us a LOT IMHO if we are able to hear this in evidence), then tried to take her own life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back