Casey on Piers Morgan

So the truth and Ms. Anthony are still strangers huh? Color me shocked. NOT.

I didn't know about this 'interview' until this morning but would not have watched.

So the truth and Ms. Anthony are still strangers huh? Color me shocked. NOT.

I didn't know about this 'interview' until this morning but would not have watched.

Me too... I saw it when I went on radaronline to read celebrity gossip (I call my celebrity magazines that I read by the pool "mindsmut" and this is not different)

i WILL NOT watch that interview and I WILL NOT EVER believe a word that comes out of the mouth of Casey Anthony or any of her "lawyers".

How disgusting.

And as for respecting the jury's decision= NEVER

CM - Napoleon ended up in exile :seeya::seeya: Sometimes "big" people can fall on their faces and behinds.

Whisperer. Has the puppy been missing for more than 30 days???

Wait - Wait!! We may have experienced a miracle last night!!! What FCA told Morgan is that Caylee is (was) her greatest accomplishment.

Now I ask you - was not the birth of Caylee FCA's greatest accomplishment? Was that finally one item of truth out of that lying mouth?

Too bad she killed her greatest accomplishment....she forgot to mention that.

Thank you to anyone and everyone that had the stomach to watch this mess! I found out about it when I woke up and saw a little scroll on the bottom of the news saying FCA broke her silence. I didn't believe that so I came here, I was right. LOL!

This is as many of you said "testing the waters". I don't think PM was doing anything but trying to land the real and big interview with her by showing her some sort of odd support and sympathy from CNN so she will go to them when she actually does talk. They are buttering her up so to speak :) (IMO)

She makes me sick, CM makes me sick. The fact that this wasn't known beforehand and I woke up 3 days before the anniversary of precious Caylees death to news that her egg donor wants us to know she isn't fat is so disrespectful. She proved, once again, how much she never cared about Caylee. She couldn't even try to be human by playing at how distraught she is over Caylees death. I wouldn't have believed it if she tried that but some people might have? At least it would have been more respectful and showed her trying to play a human side.

IMO FCA will never get it. She will never grow up and karma is going to catch up to her eventually.

CA says that when she looks back on her previous interviews of herself, she is ashamed. She was a dumb kid, and now she is a wise 26 year old who knows better, etc etc. She apparently says she was never the party girl the "awful media" made her out to be.
The awful media didn't make her out to be anything - IMO.
SHE made HERSELF out to be evil and selfish by living the life she does. It shouldn't surprise me (although it kind of does) that she's hoping to find people that will actually believe a word she says?
Shame on CM for continuing to enable her.

Thank you to anyone and everyone that had the stomach to watch this mess! I found out about it when I woke up and saw a little scroll on the bottom of the news saying FCA broke her silence. I didn't believe that so I came here, I was right. LOL!

This is as many of you said "testing the waters". I don't think PM was doing anything but trying to land the real and big interview with her by showing her some sort of odd support and sympathy from CNN so she will go to them when she actually does talk. They are buttering her up so to speak :) (IMO)

She makes me sick, CM makes me sick. The fact that this wasn't known beforehand and I woke up 3 days before the anniversary of precious Caylees death to news that her egg donor wants us to know she isn't fat is so disrespectful. She proved, once again, how much she never cared about Caylee. She couldn't even try to be human by playing at how distraught she is over Caylees death. I wouldn't have believed it if she tried that but some people might have? At least it would have been more respectful and showed her trying to play a human side.

IMO FCA will never get it. She will never grow up and karma is going to catch up to her eventually.

Yes, and to start - Karma is welcome to use the names Zenaida Gonzales and Tim Miller for starters. Then the IRS is welcome to become Karma, then the State of Florida, then..well it's open season for Karma's creations...:rocker:

Wait - Wait!! We may have experienced a miracle last night!!! What FCA told Morgan is that Caylee is (was) her greatest accomplishment.

Now I ask you - was not the birth of Caylee FCA's greatest accomplishment? Was that finally one item of truth out of that lying mouth?

Too bad she killed her greatest accomplishment....she forgot to mention that.

To me the birth of Caylee was her only accomplishment. It was in that delivery room that she actually had to work for something for once in her life and giving birth is some of the hardest work we do as women!

Maybe thats part of the reason she resented Caylee? She had to work for her? Babies are the harshest employers afterall, bad hours, no rewards. (except unconditional love) If you don't care about the love part I guess you would feel like you got a raw deal. :rolleyes:

She makes me sick :puke:

To me the birth of Caylee was her only accomplishment. It was in that delivery room that she actually had to work for something for once in her life and giving birth is some of the hardest work we do as women!

Maybe thats part of the reason she resented Caylee? She had to work for her? Babies are the harshest employers afterall, bad hours, no rewards. (except unconditional love) If you don't care about the love part I guess you would feel like you got a raw deal. :rolleyes:

She makes me sick :puke:

Oh I think she was just plain jealous of her - FCA doesn't have the same kind of feelings as we do - she imitates what she thinks we are feeling which is why she is so off the mark when she has to answer a question or react to a situation. She was jealous of her and then Caylee became a big issue because she was no longer a cute package FCA carried around, she was a live outgoing child who needed far more time and attention than FCA was willing to take away from herself.

I'm sure killing Caylee felt like a very "handy" solution. If you don't want something - just get rid of it. I think that is the way she thinks.

Oh, I just read it was only a phone interview. Is that true?

Actually we didn't get to hear what she said. It was just PM and CM discussing what she and PM discussed on the phone. As usual, she lets others speak for her. A discussion about a five to 10 minute phone interview is not really an interview if you ask me. If as CM said, that she said what she said without any prompting or lawyering, then just what the hell was he doing there? Oh, I remember, he still has his role as Mommy, Nanny Nurse to FCMA to play. Like I said in the past, she will always need a sitter because she doesn't know how to be real without her prompts and nudges. I wonder if he lets go of her hand long enough for her to wipe her own arse? Not to worry, it wasn't long ago that he had some health issues. He's not getting any younger. Whatever will she do when he is gone? When that happens, it will be interesting to see what new fool will jump on the FCMA bandwagon.

:seeya: Good Morning !

Not sure if this was posted, but here is the link to last night's transcript -- for anyone who has the "stomach" !

Link : http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/12/pmt.01.html

PIERS MORGAN TONIGHT

Casey Anthony Speaks Out; Emotional Day in Sandusky Trial; Interview with Cast of 'Dallas'

Aired June 12, 2012 - 21:00 ET

PIERS MORGAN, CNN HOST: Exclusive tonight, Casey Anthony breaks her silence to me one year after being found not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter. The most notorious woman in America tells me she's not a party girl. She's ashamed of the person she was and she didn't kill young Caylee.

More from my extraordinary conversation and tough questions with her lawyer tonight.

MORGAN: Plus, "Only in America." The 14-year-old playing with the pros at the U.S. Open.

This is PIERS MORGAN TONIGHT.

Good evening. Two big stories tonight. An extraordinary day in the Sandusky trial. We'll get to that in a few moments. But we begin with my exclusive conversation with Casey Anthony. I spoke to her and her attorney just a little while ago. She's been hiding at a secret location ever since she's found not guilty in the death of her daughter Caylee.

What she told me was about her life now and she's gone what she says through hell, and she says she weren't wrong by not being honest with law officials.

J. Cheney Mason is a member of Casey Anthony's defense team. He joins me now exclusively.

Welcome to you. It was an extraordinary moment. We were in my office. And you put your client on the phone. You put it on loud speaker. It was your phone. And we had a sort of 10-minute conversation. A random conversation in many ways. But it gave me an insight into I guess her state of mind. How she's feeling about her life now.

Before we get to that, how would you categorize where she is now?

J. CHENEY MASON, CASEY ANTHONY ATTORNEY: Well, she's in a different prison in reality. She's not in 24-hour a day or 23 out of 24-hour a day lockdown like she was for three years in Norris County jail. But she's in a home where she can't go outside. She fears and we fear for her to go outside at all. She can't be seen. So she spends the day in the house and she cook, cleans, and reads books and exercises and watches some programs on TV. And movies particularly. That's what she does.

:

Just when I think she is gone she pops back up like a cold sore. These will be my final thoughts on her ever, I promise.

If she didn't harm her daughter, she should be as public as possible asking, no demanding, the police find out who did. Every time she is in the news it is always about herself, always. She created her own hell by her choices. It is not the public's fault, the media, her family, it is all her. Some day, I hope she does this one thing;admit she did it and actually show remorse and begin doing good things in her life, but I don't see it ever happening. She will always be a pariah of society.

Just when I think she is gone she pops back up like a cold sore. These will be my final thoughts on her ever, I promise.

If she didn't harm her daughter, she should be as public as possible asking, no demanding, the police find out who did. Every time she is in the news it is always about herself, always. She created her own hell by her choices. It is not the public's fault, the media, her family, it is all her. Some day, I hope she does this one thing;admit she did it and actually show remorse and begin doing good things in her life, but I don't see it ever happening. She will always be a pariah of society.

GREAT POST. IF it was TRULY an accident (which we all know it was not)....she could face the media truthfully. Tell the "real" story. But because it was a load of crap that he crapola attorney spouted in court to save her azz...she can't do that. It should be so very obvious to everyone.

Lies, lies and more lies. That is all that comes from her and hers...

“I’m 26 now, and I’ve gone through hell,” Anthony reportedly told Morgan in their phone conversation.

ummm no your daughter went through hell while you killed her

She obviously doesn't know what obviously means.

She obviously doesn't know what obviously means.

Thats Anthony speak .... Just put "obviously" in front of a lie or "mistruth" and it will be believed .... Well by the naive and dense anyway.

GREAT POST. IF it was TRULY an accident (which we all know it was not)....she could face the media truthfully. Tell the "real" story. But because it was a load of crap that he crapola attorney spouted in court to save her azz...she can't do that. It should be so very obvious to everyone. Lies, lies and more lies. That is all that comes from her and hers...

If it was an accident, she should be able to explain how it happened and why her greatest accomplishment was dumped in the woods to rot after a pool accident. She can't explain any of it and stay consistant with an accident theory and the physical evidence. So completely Obvious.

Oh Piers! Can you say gullible?
The non party girl forgets that so many of her truths are still out there- for example she told KioMarie Cruz that Caylee could have been fathered by any one of 8 men in the month she was conceived.
Now if that isn't a 'party girl' I am not sure what you would call it.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566
Back