03/01/10 Nancy Grace- New jailhouse tapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty: "When I get out I won't do weed no more; I don't want pills"

Tommy to his wife: "I'm done putting myself in these situations".

how in the world can both of them think they are just gonna "walk on outta there"?

So MC is gonna take yet another lie detector test. For what? How many does that make now?

Why does she (NG) always say,,secretly recorded vids...my gosh,,everyone including these people KNOW they are being recorded..I dont get it, why she says that.

1/20 - 1/31 = 11 days
2/1 - 2/11 = 10 days

February 11 by my math.

No, of course we don't know the dates. What channel you think you're watching, HH?! [lol, j/k]

Bahmbshayell of the night imo -
Robbie came in w/the detectives.
[Mark my words. That is the key.]

I hope you are on to something ;) I think this is from mid-February...no Ron tapes...hmmmm

And why aren't we seeing ANY videos from RC and "his gang"? You know they have to be visitin' too. Wonder if its NG's pride and prejudice or are they (LE) just not releasing any of those?

No, of course we don't know the dates. What channel you think you're watching, HH?! [lol, j/k]

Bahmbshayell of the night imo -
Robbie came in w/the detectives.
[Mark my words. That is the key.]

That caught my attention as well.

I think that's what he was saying. He said he needs to watch his language; he's gotten written up.

These folks are sharp. Never seems to cross his mind to watch what he's saying, just the way he says it.

**gag gag puke puke*** Dad: "you look beautiful"

This is just a deja vu of THAT OTHER case!

wow

I may be nuts...but I think Hank honestly wants the truth to be told....ducking in advance of tomatoes :couch:

how in the world can both of them think they are just gonna "walk on outta there"?

So MC is gonna take yet another lie detector test. For what? How many does that make now?
And Nancy pointed out she's failed the other ones "miserably". Showing now the video where she says she wants to take another one buy she doesn't get enough sleep. :boohoo:

Misty sure did know what Hank sr was saying when he said "I dont want to know more" didnt she???????

MC: "I wish I could talk tot you more...."

Dad: "I don't want to know no more"

MC: "Well, not about THAT"

hhmmmmmmm

Who is Stephen Brown? Is that Tommy's atty?

jmo - Tommy ain't gonna need a LDT. If LE didn't already do one, then all it could possibly do is hurt him. [But IMO, he took one in September, if not earlier.]

I know this will tick most of you off, but these peeps say the things I expect normal peeps to say. [At least the parents aren't telling the kids how proud they are. jmo.]

Robbie came in with the Detectives? As in Robert Fields?

And why aren't we seeing ANY videos from RC and "his gang"? You know they have to be visitin' too. Wonder if its NG's pride and prejudice or are they (LE) just not releasing any of those?
If these tapes are available I'd think his would be too. I don't have the time during the week though to check sources other than NG's show; so maybe there aren't any new ones??

Lindsy said Tommy will only get three years...:waitasec:

I'm very sorry for being uninformed on this particular part of the case, but who is Robbie? TIA.

Tape of Tommy & Lindsey: Lindsey: "MC will be 33 yrs. old when she gets out of jail." Tommy: "She'll be older than that". Then they try to add up what 18 + 25 is. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken