Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it out to yesterday's event at The Beaver Bar (I know, what a name)

It looked like the fun raising efforts for CUE were rather succesful.

Dawn spoke a little bit, as did Brittanee's little sister. It was sad for a moment or two there, but there was a lot of support so the sadness did not last long.

They released some beautiful white doves into the air. It was breathtaking.

I was able to meet Susan Murphy-Milano. What an awesome person, and very talented writer!

I made that walk from BH to BW and back again. Something about that walk. It's miserable. IMO it further supports my theory that the black shorts story was BS.. Why the #*!! did she make that walk !?!?

I also drove around McClellanville and checked out the fire damage... It's pretty bad, though you can already see new growth poking up out of the ash.

I attached a few pics, they are of poor quality, thanks camera-phone :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter !

:guitar:

Attachments

• beaver_bar.jpg
    beaver_bar.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Dawn_speaking.jpg
    Dawn_speaking.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 30
  • White_Doves.jpg
    White_Doves.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 30
I was down in Georgetown a couple of weeks ago. Happy to see that there are still billboards up for Brittanee...

I can't believe it has been 2 year and still not Brittanee. :( hopefully something came out of yesterday's search; has anyone heard if anything was found on Saturday?

RochesterGirl -

Very quite here and to the best of what I can determine, nothing has been found once again, but LE may in fact be protecting information. I have listened to Dawn's interview by Susan Murphy as posted by others and my whole perspective has somewhat changed. As my mother-in-law and Nancy Grace have commented, someone in Rochester knows more than they are saying. I pray that someone will find the courage to speak out and at least provide a clue that will help locate Brittanne. I agree with Murphy's comment in "how could a 19 year-old have become such a somewhat successful night-club promoter?" Possible, but not likely. Someone PLEASE, BE COURAGEOUS and come forward to stop this madness ! Hopefully, Susan will be in Rochester soon, to stir up some heat !

This is really frustrating!! Every time it looks like some movement in the investigation is being made it fails.

Today has a meaning it never should have had. Thinking about you today on this two year anniversary. I wish this time never came.

I listened to the second hour of this program with Dawn D. It was very, very interesting. If anyone has the time, it is well worth taking the time to listen to this. Some very good points were brought up by the interviewers that I personally had not considered, but made a lot of sense (IMO) and sent my mind wandering in at least a couple of other directions as to what could have happened to Britanee.

Thank you for this post, Walker.

Can anyone provide a quick synopsis of the second hour? (Can't listen at work). I saw it alluded to in another forum and also in Milano Murphy's blog. Just curious as to what specifically was said. (I'm assuming it mentions the "Roch gang", which I have been curious about for a long time).

TIA

Can anyone provide a quick synopsis of the second hour? (Can't listen at work). I saw it alluded to in another forum and also in Milano Murphy's blog. Just curious as to what specifically was said. (I'm assuming it mentions the "Roch gang", which I have been curious about for a long time).

TIA

I'm afraid I'm not good at giving a synopsis but got the distinct impression that she (Murphy) plans to try to put pressure on this ROC group that was down there or took Brittanee down there to start talking about what they may know. She said at first she will try to give them a chance to come forward but sooner or later if they don't, she will start naming names. I am totally paraphrasing here.

Seriously, that interview with Dawn is still available online and if you have time after work, it would be worth your while to go on in there and listen to it. If you have followed Brittanee's disappearance from day one, you will probably learn a couple of things you did not know or consider. I know I did. It changed my whole opinion of what "probably" happened to Brittanee.

RochesterGirl -

Very quite here and to the best of what I can determine, nothing has been found once again, but LE may in fact be protecting information. I have listened to Dawn's interview by Susan Murphy as posted by others and my whole perspective has somewhat changed. As my mother-in-law and Nancy Grace have commented, someone in Rochester knows more than they are saying. I pray that someone will find the courage to speak out and at least provide a clue that will help locate Brittanne. I agree with Murphy's comment in "how could a 19 year-old have become such a somewhat successful night-club promoter?" Possible, but not likely. Someone PLEASE, BE COURAGEOUS and come forward to stop this madness ! Hopefully, Susan will be in Rochester soon, to stir up some heat !

everyone in rochester that "goes downtown" or works at a bar/nightclub in downtown rochester thinks that they are 'famous', or a club promoter...there is a new club that opened up here, scene, and apparently the bartenders HAVE to post on their facebooks multiple times a day about events happening at the club, drink specials, etc. imo, being a 'nightclub promoter' is NOTHING of any importance in rochester NY. it does not make you a top dog. you are not the next scarface cuz of it. thats the problem in rochester... everyone thinks they are the next tony montana/donald trump/whoever.

everyone in rochester that "goes downtown" or works at a bar/nightclub in downtown rochester thinks that they are 'famous', or a club promoter...there is a new club that opened up here, scene, and apparently the bartenders HAVE to post on their facebooks multiple times a day about events happening at the club, drink specials, etc. imo, being a 'nightclub promoter' is NOTHING of any importance in rochester NY. it does not make you a top dog. you are not the next scarface cuz of it. thats the problem in rochester... everyone thinks they are the next tony montana/donald trump/whoever.

Blondie you are correct it is actually a new thing to have "promoters" from each highschool gets the underage bars their customers. Are they real promoters heck no they are "VIPs" it really is kind of dumb.

that said I couldn't find a way to download the link don't know what I did wrong so a quick overview would be great for me too.

http://herewomentalkradio.com/home/archives_details/710

I think you can use this link to listen to the rebroadcast.

To listen all you need to do is click on the little black sort of arrow beside of the speaker icon. It will start playing then. You can sort of click on it to fast forward to the second part where Dawn is being interviewed.

You really don't need to download anything. Look on down to see the little "speaker icon" and click on that arrow beside of it. It should then start playing the show.

Just thought I'd post John G. Britt's boyfriend was on Rochester news tonight.

http://rochesterhomepage.net/fulltext/?nxd_id=246127

She got into a fight when she was down there,” he said. “I was telling her to have a good time and just enjoy the time she had down there that she had left."
After not hearing back from her Greico knew something was wrong.
He went down to South Carolina with friends and family the next day to search for Brittanee.
Two years later he wears a constant reminder of her.
"Right now I'm wearing her ring and pretty much there is nothing in my house that doesn't remind me of her,” he said.
Brandon Trinchini was friends with both Brittanee and John. He said the fact she's missing is still surreal.
"It's tough,” Trinchini said. “The trail went cold. That happens a lot and it's hard because there's no closure.”
Both Trinchini and Greico are convinced Brittanee was abducted.
Brittanee's mom was in Myrtle Beach this weekend. Police got a new tip last week and conducted a search over the weekend.
Greico says he'll never stop searching for the girl he describes as his best friend.
"No absolutely not,” he said. “There's times where it becomes hard because you run into dead ends ... that will continue until she's found."

Thanks RochesterGirl blondie ! While I find it easy for someone to have "sold" Brittanee to a bidder, I as most people here in the Low Country, still find it hard to imagine human trafficing being a possibility. Not that it hasn't happened, it would just have to be so rare that its difficult to grasp. For all I know, maybe this will turn out like Natalee Holloway in that she was drugged to the point that there was no turning back and a coverup resulted. Regardless, her "friends" whom came here with her are selfish cowards and will reap what they sow. Those "friends" have to know something that could easily turn the case around, but for whatever reason are not stepping forward. My heart breaks for John and all of her loved ones. Hopefully, Susan will be visiting Rochester soon and will in fact bring helpful team members with her. If those friends haven't heard the proposal, I think Tuesday is their last day before Susan goes on her rampage... Prayers to all and to those in Rochester whom maybe did not even know this child of God, but feel the pain of a loss in their community!

One more note, all. Susan e-mailed me today and I'm sure she would not mind me sharing what she has coming up and her reasons for doing what she does. On the Roth show, Wednesday, I'm not sure if she'll mention Brittanee or not, but it should be worth a listen.

---- Quoted from Susan Murphy ----

I present a case on the Roth show the second hour from 7-8 PM est each Wednesday. www.therothshow.com

As an FYI- I have been doing this for over 20 years. I keep victims of intimate partner violence from being being killed and have
worked with families of homicides and cold cases for a number of years. As an FYI below are a couple of links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ol2l2kNIvQ (over view of my work)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=junlgP3PfMU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PraTzErjfZA

Thanks RochesterGirl blondie ! While I find it easy for someone to have "sold" Brittanee to a bidder, I as most people here in the Low Country, still find it hard to imagine human trafficing being a possibility. Not that it hasn't happened, it would just have to be so rare that its difficult to grasp. For all I know, maybe this will turn out like Natalee Holloway in that she was drugged to the point that there was no turning back and a coverup resulted. Regardless, her "friends" whom came here with her are selfish cowards and will reap what they sow. Those "friends" have to know something that could easily turn the case around, but for whatever reason are not stepping forward. My heart breaks for John and all of her loved ones. Hopefully, Susan will be visiting Rochester soon and will in fact bring helpful team members with her. If those friends haven't heard the proposal, I think Tuesday is their last day before Susan goes on her rampage... Prayers to all and to those in Rochester whom maybe did not even know this child of God, but feel the pain of a loss in their community!

Greenwar, I agree with your post completely. I am sort of thinking more of a possible one-time thing and not so much regular human trafficking, but of course this is my own opinion and really cannot base it on any particular fact. I just feel like when Dawn was being interviewed, it almost sounded like this was the first time she had actually been able to go back and rehash some of the facts of the day or two leading up to the MB trip and the things leading right up to when Brittanee disappeared and all communication with Brittanee ceased. The interview, I believe, helped even Dawn see things that maybe she had not realized (JMO). I am praying that Susan will dig in her heels and get some answers. I am not accusing anyone, just saying these people have to know something and yes, they are cowards for not speaking up.

TIA

Just hoping you were able to go into that link and listen to Dawn's interview. I cannot stress enough how enlightening it was for me.

One thing that I'd still like answered which I thought at one point was going to be answered by Dawn, but was not, exactly what was the last thing Brittanee actually said/or texted to John G. or anybody. It has been said that she was texting him when the communication suddently stopped, but what exactly was in her last text to him.

That interview just confirmed, in my mind, what I had already thought. Very enlightening. I hope Susan Murphy Milano digs her heels right in and doesn't stop until she's gotten the information she's after.

WOW, they weren't bluffing when they gave the kids a deadline!!!

PICS POSTED OF ALL THE KIDS!!

Check out this new one by Susan Murphy Milano:

http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/

Snipped:

The teenagers that brought the underage minor with them during spring break had claimed they "really don't" or "did not" know Brittanee Drexel prior to the trip. That is not true. They did know her. In fact on March 27, 2009, they were with her at the house. Her parents house for a party she hosted and they all attended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie