2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOPS HHJP not in a mood to put up with a thing this morning Good for him

Wait...are we in wrong thread?

There are 2...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141922"]2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This has to do with aggravated manslaughter and the other counts and whether they should be seperate: max something like 30 years, or can be inclusive and have a life sentence attached I think.

JB has plead out most of the cases I have looked at so I expect CM to be a big help to him here

#CaseyAnthony trial court reaches the final day. Some seats in Ct are empty! Late reporters. Can't blame traffic that's for sure.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 8:37 AM

Morning peeps! Ugh - I've got to run in about half and hour - woudn't you know! I'll hang for a few and be back later! Take good notes (ha - you all are THE BEST)

OK so newbie attorney gets her moment in the sun.

She may as well - she IS the most well-spoken of anyone at that table.

There are two trial threads. A State one and a Defense one and people are posting in both. Where are we supposed to be?

unanimity on theory is not required as long as they all agree she murdered her in some combination of Chloroform and duct tape, right?

OK so newbie attorney gets her moment in the sun.

She may as well - she IS the most well-spoken of anyone at that table.
She's the most likeable too.

oops just saw this is defense closing arguments...

I have not had enough coffee to A. understand what is going on. B. Juggle 3 threads.:waitasec::loser:

Ok - I'm going to close this one - please move over to the STATE thread for now

I'm confused. Could one of the mods please tell us which thread we're supposed to be posting on? Please and thank you. :)

I think the State is up first.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141923"]Let's move to this thread. [/ame]

We'll re-open when the Defense is up.

The STATE thread will be open for when the STATE is presenting and then when the DEFENSE presents we'll move over to that one.

The STATE will present AGAIN after the DEFENSE and we'll move back to that thread.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Kinda like musical chairs dontcha think?

We'll get it right - please be patient.

I think I'm in the right place now....?

Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads