Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if I look around here, I would say Nancy Grace and HLN have already made the most money. :D

As far as the family, IDK, guessing it would be KC. Heard someone offered 3 mil for a book. I just want to know what that company is thinking? Wonder if the OJ book made that much after cost? What is there to read? A teenage diatribe of how to kill your child? Really, what is there to hear from KC? Even if she told what happened to Caylee it would not be the truth, everyone knows that.

The sad thing is that as outraged as we are at the thought of anyone in the family making money, I bet the books will sell and the interviews will bring in the ratings.

As much as I want to hear what the jury foreman might have to say tonight on Greta, I will not watch just out of principle. Greta says no money has been paid but does that doesn't always mean that there wasn't money exchanged in other ways, like licensing fees paid.

I think Casey will make the most money, but all the lawsuits and other things will take a chunk out of that, of course.

Seems like she'll make some money in the beginning, but I'm not sure there's really that much to be made. She may get a few hundred thousand but she'll blow through that in no time.

I say Baez, I think he thinks he is the leader of Ocean 11! ... or maybe Ocean 31!

Seems like she'll make some money in the beginning, but I'm not sure there's really that much to be made. She may get a few hundred thousand but she'll blow through that in no time.

Oh, I agree.... whatever money she does get will be gone in short order.

Every event in her life will make someone money.

A wedding. People will sell photo's. A birth people will want the story. A family death.

Casey Anthony's name will be arround a while, and the more crazy her life is the more money there will be. Even trafic tickets will be wrote about.

She will do well to leave flordia because if she doesnt people will blame her for crimes she may or may not have done.

Right now we have all kinds of lawsuits being filed while will keep her in the news at least a year and a half.
Tim miller
Zanny "I aint the nanny"
and the IRS.
JMO.

That doesnt even count the ones the Anthonys may or may not file. Personaly I fully expect them to try to file one on NG. I dunno if they can but I expect them to try.

Juror #11 is now in the running here. He got huge FOX money for his exclusive Greta interview. At least $200,000.00 bucks. That is why Greta has spread his interview out for 2 nights. But, how much more will he make? Sadly, people are dying to see this non-thinking individuals face. Reports are he is Hollywood male movie start material in the looks department. An actions hero's body. Yes, he sell well in the next week. And as juror foreman, he has plenty of "goodies" saved up for further interviews. It is now probably certain, he ran the juror like one of his kids gym class sessions. So mark him in for 7 - 10 talking heads shows interviews to come. And you can count on a "inside" the juror book soon.

Now add in that nobody is going to be suing him. Heck after taxes, and outtakes for legal matters drag other people here down in the cash in hand final total, I figure only JB will out do him. Excuse well I go puke.

According to Greta on her gretawire blogs Juror #11 was NOT paid to appear on their show. There were no pictures shown of anything so he could not be paid for that either. So if she wasn't lying he wasn't paid. I could only hack a few minutes of his stupidity anyway the first nite and had to shut it off and tonite I didn't put it on at all.

I think money issues will cause a falling out between KC and her beloved attorney Jose. JB is probably pissed that he got dropped from Paradigm. I don't think he will have much luck trying to get another agency to represent him. Even though he won this case, the defense story still doesn't look good to a lot of people.

When KC has to deal with IRS and if ZFG wins the civil suit, I can see KC blaming Jose, Charles Greene or other attorneys for not helping her win in court.

Why did JB need a agent like Paradigm? Did he think he was going to be a movie star or something? Seriously. All he did was win a murder case because he told all kinds of lies.

I think Baez will end making the most money, especially when considering long term.
Bet his hourly rate jumped considerably already.
That said, he might even have a contract with KC in lieu of a fixed honorarium, specifying a percentage of her anticipated blood money if he got her off. That would not be too unusual, happens all the time with litigation suits.

I think Cindy will. During the trial you could see her writing and I think it was notes about how she felt each day of the trial. I am sure that Cindy was surprised that Casey will get out soon and is doing her best to get her book published before Casey has time to claim the rights for Caylee pictures and videos.I think the war between Cindy and Casey will really heat up now.

I think people will buy Cindy's book.

ICA will get $$ for the Lifetime movie (but really, how much would that bring in?), a reality show (if it follows her from day one of release), and interviews. I don't think anyone would buy the book.

I don't think anyone is going to get any sort of Hollywood money - just enough to make me sick but not enough to live forever on.

ETA: ICA might write a book 10 years from now that a lot of people might read. Remember Amy Fisher's book that came out like 15 years later?

Amy F said no one would hire her, she had work done on her face....she set up a meeting (that was taped) with Joey B. and she does *advertiser censored* movies. She is not liked and she was also on Dr Drews celebrity rehab show. I kind of see Casey A going this route. Some people just arent likeable. Alot of people would probably buy Jaycee Dugards book. She is a likeable person and admired for all she went through. Casey isnt.
If someone like Jaycee writes a book and makes lots of money more power to her. But dont feel that way about CA and Casey, making money off the deathof a little girl. That is a sickening thought. I guess there are some people who would buy their book and not care just out of curiosity but i dont think theyd have anything interesting to say. CA lied during testimony about the chloro search and well, Casey lied to detectives, changed her story too much, etc.
Thanks to sunshine law, we already pretty much know the story:) why buy a book.

Not the most money, but I suspect people who start dishing the dirt on the jurors will be paid. I bet there are some very interesting things to be learned about this #11 and I suspect they aren't all flattering.

Right or wrong - I think it will happen.

Tweets from Mark NeJame (Former Anthony Family Attorney) this am:

News coming soon about new law in Florida not allowing jurors to get paid for story.

Working on new law disallowing juror to get paid on story for 6 months after service.

What of all her talks from her jailhouse letters about moving to some south american country once she was out? I can still see that happening. She will more likely lay low for a few months before popping back up in the media's consciousness when she does an interview for 20/20 or something.

I can't imagine seeing her being a celebrity, even a much reviled one. But her image in the public could change, as people can be fickle. Personally, I'm jealous as hell this girl gets to lead the jet-setting, 'bella vita' life that she envisioned. Do you know about the law of attraction and visualizing your ideal future? It may have happened through very convoluted means for ICA but it sure does look like she got exactly what she desired against all odds.

Anyway, freedom is freedom. I don't think the thought of striking rich is at the top of her mind right now. Going from facing down the prospect of a lifetime wasting away in prison versus walking free again, the high she must be feeling now must be near euphoric.

BBM
Oh goody! I hope she chooses Venezuela! Hugo Chavez can be her Sugar Daddy.:crazy: And when he tires of her he'll have her head cut off and dispose of her in the trash (or is it garbage?), like she did to Caylee. Yup. I hope she chooses Venezuela! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member