WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
But ya notice how they are never eating in their own home? Who takes pictures of eating pizza at Costco? Strange to me.

IMHO of course. :innocent:

Confirmation of contradicting the reclusive lifestyle statement. Kind of like taking a photo with a newspaper showing the date, imo.

Shaking my head at JB's life being lived in response to statements of others. Odd, very very odd.
jmo

I have a friend who takes pictures of her kids doing homework, eating, watching television, in the waiting room at the ER (when her daughter broke her wrist). And yes, she posts them on facebook. BTW, she's not alone. I've seen others also but not as obsessive as this friend. With Iphones, it's picture madness.

I won't even get into teens and the pictures they take.

Very interesting. I guess I am just biased lol. I've got 2 active boys and between walking down the middle of the aisle so they won't grab things, getting my wallet out, getting them seated, getting their food to them, getting napkins, getting their juice from the fountain, wiping their faces etc. etc. I just don't even think of snapping a bunch of photos in between. I'm not saying that I couldn't or anything is wrong with it... just interesting to me is all. :)

It looks like some new (?) photos were uploaded to JB's Flickr account today. I hadn't previously gone through all the photos -- can anyone confirm they are in fact new photos? Wonder what the significance is.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala

Wait a minute, these photos say they were taken 11 hours ago. I thought the 4 yo had been removed from her custody. Did I miss something???????:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Can someone with a faster loading computer tell if the most recently added grey and white stripped outfit is the same one from past photos?
Seems odd that Sky is so often in grey.

Have no idea what the meaning of that is- but my boys clothing tended towards dark blues or green.

Confirmation of contradicting the reclusive lifestyle statement. Kind of like taking a photo with a newspaper showing the date, imo.

Shaking my head at JB's life being lived in response to statements of others. Odd, very very odd.
jmo

Agree 110%. Even has the cart full of groceries in there...

Also is her mom with her in the Costco pictures? Perhaps she is trying to display that her mother and her have a most lovely relationship- going to Costco together, hangin' at her house- wasn't strained like her ex says it was......

go directly to the left (west) on 83rd behind the Qdoba and along the Sammamish river edge . . . if you grab the little person and drop him at the rivers edge, you can see a beautiful wood trellis bridge within just a few blocks of JB's Veloce apts. . . . has there been a search there?

as far as JB being a recluse...to me at least a pic of them in a few public places doesn't mean too much. i'm a bit of a recluse also. i get very panicky to go to places i'm not use to. but i can go to Walmart. (the same one each time) i can go to a couple resturants (again the same couple) and also as long as i'm with someone else. if people were to take pics of me there i would look fine. i'm with someone i feel safe with and i'm somewhere i feel safe. take me to a mall or someplace new and take a pic and you'd see a different person.

jmo

Is Julia IN any of these pictures? Do we even know that she TOOK them?

Since they are not eating in their own home, how do we know the kids were not at a friends house?
The friends who so strongly defended her easily could have taken pictures to also refute what was being said.

If she is not actually IN the pictures then I wonder if she was even there....
(Not saying it's odd she's not in the pictures, just saying if she's not, we have no way of knowing if she took them.)

as far as JB being a recluse...to me at least a pic of them in a few public places doesn't mean too much. i'm a bit of a recluse also. i get very panicky to go to places i'm not use to. but i can go to Walmart. (the same one each time) i can go to a couple resturants (again the same couple) and also as long as i'm with someone else. if people were to take pics of me there i would look fine. i'm with someone i feel safe with and i'm somewhere i feel safe. take me to a mall or someplace new and take a pic and you'd see a different person.

Same here athy, only a little worse. I go to work everyday, go to the same grocery store once a week, about once a month or longer to the same WalMart and only at the wee hours of the morning to avoid people, sometimes the library. It is very difficult for me to be around a lot of people, especially strangers. Most may not call that reclusive, IDK. I cannot go to any malls, nope, no way. I only go where I have to go, if I didn't have to, I wouldn't at all.

I find it strange that JB refers to one of her friends as "grandma S**". http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala/sets/72157625117122673/ I assume this is the same person who assisted with JB's declarations.

I'm familiar with parents referring to close friends of theirs as "Auntie" or "Uncle" in front of the kids, but not "grandma". Given JB's strained relationship with her own mother, maybe S** was like a surrogate mother for her? Still weird though as the kids had two blood-related grandmothers living nearby.

Same here athy, only a little worse. I go to work everyday, go to the same grocery store once a week, about once a month or longer to the same WalMart and only at the wee hours of the morning to avoid people, sometimes the library. It is very difficult for me to be around a lot of people, especially strangers. Most may not call that reclusive, IDK. I cannot go to any malls, nope, no way. I only go where I have to go, if I didn't have to, I wouldn't at all.

yes that sounds like me totally. forget malls period, was just using that as an example lol. and i know i've said somewhere else how i love to go food shopping after midnight. lol

The search for Sky is also getting help from Mark Klass whose daughter, Polly, was kidnapped and murdered in 1993. Klass has offered his advice on how the family should proceed in the coming days and weeks.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/134008298.html

In response to:

Biryukova’s brother told Quinlan he didn’t know what he could do to help in the search for his nephew.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/missing-boys-mother-upset-whole-situation/nFfqn/

I certainly understand a family of the missing being unfamiliar with and not knowing what to do when a family member goes missing. I find it hard to believe a premed student would be unable to grasp the concepts being offered by advocates with personal experience such as Mark Klaas.

Now that this offer has been extended to Sky's family it will be telling if they were unable or are unwilling to participate in seeking answers to Sky's disappearance.

JMO

I don't think he's a liar. There may have been martial issues and issues with the children that he probably has blown out of proportion for his own custody defense.

I don't believe the kids were starved nor do I believe the ridiculous "commode" story. Who puts up with that for 6 years or however long they were together? :innocent:

who knows, the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.

He was very uncomfortable talking about the "commode" story. He seemed as if he didn't want to discuss it in the least.

Can someone with a faster loading computer tell if the most recently added grey and white stripped outfit is the same one from past photos?
Seems odd that Sky is so often in grey.

Have no idea what the meaning of that is- but my boys clothing tended towards dark blues or green.
If it's true that she used to wash the same clothes over and over, and require the kids to always wear them, Sky's clothes could just be very faded...?

As far as SM complying with JB's crazy demands (if true), I imagine that a person as uptight as she is portrayed might just go completely batcrap insane if crossed. It may have seemed easier for him to avoid that, especially with the kids around.

I am not very far from Belltown at the moment and I am forcing myself NOT to go wandering around, trying to spot surveillance, etc...(seriously, I would never do that. Tempting, though).

I find it strange that JB refers to one of her friends as "grandma S**". http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala/sets/72157625117122673/ I assume this is the same person who assisted with JB's declarations.

I'm familiar with parents referring to close friends of theirs as "Auntie" or "Uncle" in front of the kids, but not "grandma". Given JB's strained relationship with her own mother, maybe S** was like a surrogate mother for her? Still weird though as the kids had two blood-related grandmothers living nearby.

I refer to my Grandpa to my children as Grandpa Jack. If I said grandpa *last name* then they would think I was talking about my dad. Same thing with my mom I refer to her as Nana Jeanne not Nana *last name* but to confuse you more I call my mother-in-law as Nana *Last name* and father-in-law Papa *last name* MOO

Also is her mom with her in the Costco pictures? Perhaps she is trying to display that her mother and her have a most lovely relationship- going to Costco together, hangin' at her house- wasn't strained like her ex says it was......

The woman in the photo's is a blonde. Julia's mom has been in other photo's and she has dark hair like Julia's brother with a little bit of gray. Julia's mom is also thin like her daughter.

I think this person in the most recent picture is a friend of Julia's, or perhaps a friends parent?

I find it in incredibly poor taste that JB or someone very closely associated with her finds that it is appropriate to post photos to a Flickr account while their child is missing. How about going down to the police station and sit down for a chat with LE and assist them in finding your son? How about getting a handful of flyers and start hanging them up?

~jmo~

That is not JB's mother in the photos. I believe it is her friend S** J***** (not sure if it's OK to use the full name). As per my previous post (#331), JB called this person "grandma S**" on one of the Flickr streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151