Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CANOLI...I was waiting for the dirty diaper defense..I KNEW it. I knew one of them were going to say this. I must be pyschic. I can't even believe NG is messing with this woman. WTG Cindy, nice of you to care 11 weeks later.

I can't believe what cindy said about the search - that they should be looking for a live Caylee - not dead one. And to be honest, I didn't like the way NG treated her with kid gloves...geesh...

BINGO!

Here is what I take away from it. TES is NOT LE. They go in to help search for missing people for grieving families desperate to find them. They do not search for crime scenes while dealing with hostile POI's. He has come to realize that that is not what he has here. the family in question is hostile and possibly involved. He has plenty of families who actually want their loved ones found.

Unfortunately, I believe you are correct: I feel so sorry for him. He is trying to be nonconfrontational. The situation is No-Win for him. It is too hostile to be effective.:bang:

So Cindy is still sticking to the story that ZG took Caylee & that ZG is only one of the "People" involved.....

Did I get that right?

And if I hear her say one more time.........."Casey has said all along from day 1"

I'm going to puke

Cindy said Casey told her in the month of June about somethings about looking for Caylee, Did I hear that right?

I am back and forth betwwen recording and watching.

You heard it right....

it's not about finding Caylee for Cindy IMO..it's about saving Casey's butt. jmo

I had thought Cindy was just suffering, hurting. I am seriously doubting this now. Well, I know she hurts but I mean her focus seems to be more Casey. imo

Are you sure her focus is on Casey and not simply on making a total, undecipherable mess out of this whole thing - for WHATEVER reason - and there could be several!

BINGO!

Here is what I take away from it. TES is NOT LE. They go in to help search for missing people for grieving families desperate to find them. They do not search for crime scenes while dealing with hostile POI's. He has come to realize that that is not what he has here. the family in question is hostile and possibly involved. He has plenty of families who actually want their loved ones found.

I hope this gets brought out at trial! The Anthony's have done everything humanly possible to hamper any searches for Caylee. My gawd, how do they sleep at night knowing that beautiful child is rotting somewhere? moo

I only hope George steps in & does the right thing to bring this little girl home! GM is not capable of making decisions, IMO!

Cindy wants to run this investigation. I wish LE would ask TM to stay.

I feel sorry for the man too - and he came such a long way to help this family.

They are setting up for the fact that when Caylee's body is discovered it was not from Casey. Those Anthony's have a plan. They do not want us to find a dead body and if we do, they are laying the groundwork!!!

I agree Tim don't leave...Caylee needs you to find her.....please....

OKay, now that I have chewed every cuss word in the book, and swallowed them to keep myself from being booted, I am now going to spill my guts..
Okay, I have said all along that since Casey is the only one who knows where Caylee is, that the MEDIA SHOULD JUST GO AWAY!!! I know that we all here want to know what is going on, however is is unfathonable that people like Tim Miller has exhausted every effort, Lenonard Padilla too, and all this family wants to do is complain about how the media is not helping that they are only reporting how Casey did something wrong.
FINE CINDY, SINCE YOUR DAUGHTER KNOWS WHERE THIS CHILD IS, WE ARE ALL GOING AWAY, AND YOU CAN DEPEND ON HER TO FIND YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER..WE ARE SICK OF SEEING YOU, WE ARE SICK OF THE LIES, WE ARE SICK OF ALL OF IT..TIM MILLER COULD BE OUT FINDING PEOPLE WHO ARE REALLY MISSING WHOSE FAMILIES ARE WILLING AND READY TO HELP IN THE SEARCH. THEY ALL SHOULD BE CHARGED!!!! I AM LIVID AT THIS WOMAN..I HAVE FELT THE UPMOST SYMPATHY UNTIL I SEEN THE LOOK ON TIMS FACE..HOW DARE YOU TEAR DOWN A MAN WHO IS SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY TO HELP YOU, HOW DARE YOU PUT DOWN THOSE WHO TAKE TIME AWAY FROM THEIR OWN FAMILIES AND CHILDREN AND YOU YOURSELF ARE NOT EVEN OUT LOOKING!

Oh god, it's what was on my tongue and feels so good to see it. ahhhh

LE has no time to chase down these tips because they are too busy chasing your daughters false information...

I think I'm about to be banned.......I'm furious..taking a time out.

This is nuts.

What kind of a human being is Cindy Anthony to LIE for her daughter over having dedicated volunteers working hard in the FL swamps, heat, risking snake bites and alligators to find the remains of her grandbaby??

The truth seems pretty clear- cut to me- She called Tim and TES in to do a LIVE search. PERIOD. She says Caylee has been " spotted in Dallas"- Yes, here in Dallas, or maybe Mexico or Puerto Rico, where almost every child is dark haired and dark eyed. SOO easy to see that a 3 year old is Caylee Anthony- NOT.

Casey Anthony grew up in a sicko home, it's obvious to me that her mother is deranged.
No wonder they produced a psychopathic daughter.

Tim, pack up and leave. Let LE do what they can to convict Casey Anthony. Let her ROT in jail!!!

JMO,
Maria

it is absolutely PATHETIC that this man gives his heart and soul to help others and now he is thinking about pulling out of the search all because cindy anthony etc. is NOT cooperating with him!!!if i were her i would be thanking him up and down and praising everyone for their help out there!!!UGH----i have been very upset about this case but after seeing tim tonight and what he just said(or didn't say) i am just MAD as heck!!!i feel so bad for tim and everyone else that was out there helping!!!i have always wanted to give cindy the benefit of the doubt but NO LONGER---SHE IS CRAZY!!bless all of you that have helped in the search etc!

CRAZY LIKE A FOX. I do not believe for one minute that Tim Miller believes this crock of crap spewed about invisible Nanny's. What is wrong with Nancy Grace not to be interpretting his political correctness here?????????

Come on Nancy, you are way better than this sleeping, never mind awake & in front of the camera. This man sacrifices for others that has to bring pain into his heart remembering his own little girl that was stolen from him & his wife by a murdering criminal that has never been apprehended.

My heart is breaking, I don't understand Nancy Grace.

When ask if she is looking for Caylee cindy says:

"Looked around, ya know , um some places here--- but mainly spend time on phone , you know with people , you know-----"

I did say i was going to stop watching tonight.. im about to throw my flip flop at tv,..OMG.. THAT gut feeling thing!!!! that did it..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im turning it off !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53