Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot gaurantee there is a connection, but even the song was weird for what pictures and info he had on his page. I think he also was in the military. Which would put him right in line with the rest of her target audience.

I had asked in a general discussion back in august and didn't get too much help. I'm now on the hunt again. I have been really searching but cannot seem to find it.

There was a guy on myspace, he had pics of casey on TV along with some other random people on TV. He was from NY or one of the Carolinas, he also had a map of some place northern U.S. and said something under it that notioned that he was going there.

Anyone remember this guy?

Could it have possibly been BS? Brandon S? Snowman? IIRC, he is military and stationed in NC. His myspace has been private ever since I checked it out, but maybe someone got it before it went private, if so, could someone lead us to it? Thanx

Any chance you can search your posts around that time frame to look for a clue as to what might of been there before?
sorry I cant be more help-
(I had a ton of myspace bookmarked, but dont recall a map. I deleted all but a few. I was finding several connections to WW but it didnt make sense after Dante & Exit came here. After that I said phewey. Myspace gives me a PITA)

Was he the guy that left a message to some guy about what the heck was going on in FL and they needed to get their sh#t together,.. and stop screwing up the operation? (He left this message on one of Casey's myspace page) He also had pics of Britney Spears on tv as well???

I do not recall this in any of my myspace sluething on Caseys connections - but I do recall something about a crazy guy who was smitten with Casey who had a crazy myspace already in existence when he latched onto Casey - after this case became public - could that be it?

Can anyone confirm how much money Casey had stolen from Grandparents account? I recall reading somewhere it was $45k?

Can someone put up the link (I know there is one) to the pictures of all the men that are involved in this case? Such as: RM, AL, Dante and those guys?

Thanks

So from what we heard after the decomp. and DNA leaks were that they did not have probable cause as of yet to link Casey to the car and probable cause for Caylee being in the trunk. I hope I'm stating this correctly. :waitasec:

What I'm wondering is what do we need to get it? A statement from an accomplice or person that can place Caylee in the trunk and Casey with the car at that time? And if not that, a confession from Casey herself? (Which I doubt we would get).

So is the case stuck here? Or could they already have probable cause and if that's the case why wouldn't they file more serious charges?

I'm just hoping things don't stall here.

I know it was also a question, but why didn't the probable cause issue deserve its own thread? I was hoping for a discussion. Oh well. I guess it's just going to get lost in this thread.

Can someone confirm that the release only consisted of interviews? No photos, ect? Just want to be sure I don't miss anything. TIA

Someone mentioned the library many weeks ago on NG.
I live in florida, but not in the same area.
As for books and other reading materials, no id needed to read at the library.
Checking out books, signing into a public computer requires a library card.
There are ways to check patron records for materials checked out and computer logs.
I am not familiar with Orange County Library infomation, but at my local libraries a patron needs to sign in electronically to use a computer. The library card #, name, and last 4 digits of phone number is required to sign in.
Always possible to use someone else's card and info though. Need an id to get a library card. Most library cards do not have photo id's. We know that KC has stolen money, maybe library cards as well.
Public libraries, both Orange and Seminole Counties, UCF and Valencia libraries and bookstores...could be

I think when you go one the computers at the public library, you need a PIN number along with your card number. The library cards at UCF and Valencia has your picture on it.

I know it was also a question, but why didn't the probable cause issue deserve its own thread? I was hoping for a discussion. Oh well. I guess it's just going to get lost in this thread.

Girlrilla, why not start one yourself? Something like "Probable Cause -- Does LE have enough," or something like that? Could be an entertaining thread.

So we know AL drives a red jeep and AH drives a car. Do we know what RM drives? Do we know who drives a pickup truck the neighbor describes seeing at the house? Am I missing something?

Girlrilla, why not start one yourself? Something like "Probable Cause -- Does LE have enough," or something like that? Could be an entertaining thread.

Guess what? I did. It was merged into this one almost immediately.

Can someone put up the link (I know there is one) to the pictures of all the men that are involved in this case? Such as: RM, AL, Dante and those guys?

Thanks
2h6t0f5.jpg

206hjdg.jpg

5v59xy.jpg

f0rcwy.jpg

w2glsw.jpg

e66c61.jpg

33pc7pv.jpg

33lv.jpg

2ivz3as.jpg

ofwsqf.jpg

21jp0qq.jpg

LOL, great pic of dante, truth seeker!

i have a random question about gas cans that i don't know has been asked yet...

amy helped casey get a gas can the first time casey ran out of gas. tony and casey went to casey's house and took the gas cans without permission the second time.

so does that mean she is saying she ran out of gas 3 times? because obviously, the gas never made it into the car at amscot, or she would have driven it off the lot. not to mention, casey also said her dad would take it/did take it to be repaired...but running out of gas doesn't mean your car needs to be repaired. even if her gas gauge was wrong, she still could have filled it and driven it until it could be fixed.

did i miss something here? it's not adding up to me. surprise, surprise, i know, what does add up with this whole thing?:confused:

Why are there a lot of people who have already tried, convicted and sentenced Casey and her family? No one has been charged with murder. Only person charged is Casey with child neglect and the money issue. I do not understand this. So maybe someone here can explain that to me.

Why are there a lot of people who have already tried, convicted and sentenced Casey and her family? No one has been charged with murder. Only person charged is Casey with child neglect and the money issue. I do not understand this. So maybe someone here can explain that to me.

Good luck getting a satisfactory answer to that, but I 100% agree with your stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member