UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.....I first read this thread when it had about 2 posts on it...because of the time difference and thought ....this is a child with behavioural problems, keeps running off at night, I hope they find this little man as it wouldnt be safe wandering the streets.....I certainly couldnt fathom that it would end up like this.....

First of all I think this ***** is going to get off the really serious charges.....

My opinion of these two......after reading that wedding page I wanted to put my finger down my throat.....HE was way too slushy for a guy....and I think over obsessed with her....

Her I think was in love with one thing......HERSELF......she wasnt in as much love as he was,......but looking at her photos and that model site and just the clothes she had on in the photos, she was obsessed with herself and I think a sociopath......

One thing when I first heard the poor little boy was killed I was expecting more of the bottom of the barrel (society) type people, like Shaniya Davis's mum or like the mother of that other poor little girl that got raped by her stepdad and his friend and put in the cave.......

I was shocked after reading the wedding site.....the large words used without many spelling mistakes and the photos of some of the houses they were in (presumably their parents homes) makes me beleive they were both well bought up from good families

I personally dont think she took the photos for pleasure, I think she was self obsessed and was covering her own backside....I bet the photos were taken when she was going in the room by herself...

Still this jumping from man to man to man with kids has to stop.....it is causing the moral break down of society and more and more cases like this...

It is very very hard to be a stepparent...please dont jump on me for saying this, especially if you have not been involved since they were babies.....

I am a stepmother and have had a hard time of it, I dont think it is natural to bring up other peoples kids and love them unconditionally all the time.......and I am sure there are other stepparents out there who know what I mean, but abuse like this is not just disliking your stepchild.....it is a personality disorder that the dislike of the child has bought out....

This monster starting bashing this baby within days of having him.......HE obviously had a major anger problem and was basically just a person.......

I also think mum is a sociopath who finds it hard to care for others.....she was with this little boy until he was about 3 .........and then just ups and leaves for some guy she met on the internet.....no remorse......thinking of herself.....and within 8 months has become pregnant...maybe twice and remarried!!!!!!!

She had this little boy for 3 years in her life........if there was some bond and even if she was scared witless for her own safety she would have somehow got help for him.......I would have stabbed him with the kitchen knife on the first night of the abuse!!

what makes me really sick is she knew what he was doing to his body..........oh my god......na.na .....no motherly bond or instinct .....definite sociopath (and I have had one in my life.......they are pathological liars who think of themselves only as they are not wired for empathy or true love for others)

Tonight when I light my candle for Ethan, I will also light one for Joe...sending him strength and hoping that one day he will have peace again.
My mind switches from the pain and suffering forced on Ethan to the rage of emotions that are flowing through JS's tortured soul!!! The thought of justice does not even serve as a bandaid to me in this case, there is no comfort to be found in any of this only more disgust, rage and heartwrenching sadness.
IMO, after the first hit (if not before) they knew that Ethan would never return home!

I don't even kill spiders (and I have arachnophobia), I will wrap my car around a pole before I would hit an animal, and yet here are two humans that I would 'well let's just say I feel much differently about their right to live than all other creatures'!

My 5 month old son's name is Ethan...and I keep looking at him thinking how could someone harm something so sweet and precious? I would have poisoned NS or killed him in his sleep if he ever harmed one hair on my little Ethan's head! I'm not sure how all Mom's can't feel the instinct to protect their own child, their flesh and blood...it's sad and sickening to think about.

Life in prison with parole or the death penalty. Take your pick. For both of them.

A few years back, there was a story about a stray female cat who had severe burns from going back into a burning building to rescue her kittens. The people who found her and the kittens named her Scarlet. I saw a mother turkey frantically trying to get her last baby turkey chick across a highway, the others waiting on the other side. Animals will risk their lives to save their young. That's all I have to say about these two.

What does this say about human kind that this poor child could be tortured and no one would notice? And courts better start taking a look at the step parents, boyfriends and other live-in scum that these kids are put in contact with when overnight visits are mandated.

This is far worse than how I pictured it happening. I was really hoping he didn't suffer. This is just so hard to read without feeling nauseous and just full of anger and sadness. Ethan's poor Daddy. He must feel so guilty and hopeless and how hard it must be to hear what his poor baby went through, too young to call his Daddy for help. Ok crying now, got to go. This is just awful and his mother deserves the death penalty along with the other monster. She loved the sicko more than her own flesh and blood, her sweet baby, she put this monster in front of her own child and let him do this. I can't believe it. She should not be on this earth, neither one of them.

About them giving Ethan all of those liquids....she's probably lying. I imagine he was left in his soiled bed except for the times they wanted to torture him in the bathroom. :sick:

If she isn't charged with killing Ethan.....I will explode! :banghead:

Rest in Peace little one! You're flying and playing and laughing with the angels above. They will love you the way that you should've been loved and taken care of.. You were loved by so many that you didn't even know it! There will be no more pain for you any longer little one! Play with my angel Blake and laugh in the great sky above!

They both deserve the DP only with a hammer and
over the course of several days so they can see how
poor Ethan suffered.

RIP little one.

I don't think I have ever read anything more horrific in my life. I am sitting here sobbing thinking of the torture Ethan received. How could anyone do this?? How could someone be so evil?? I don't even know what more to say. I feel so sick & heartbroken for this beautiful child.

No punishment on earth is harsh enough for these .

THis just makes me ill...I just was able to get caught up on this case....Something everyone should keep in mind when sending your child to an ex, or something to that effect is if they are making excuses to not let you talk to the child, one is a call away to the police for a welfare check, especially if one knows the history of the people the child is staying with.

I have learned so much from these forums and am in the process of a written document to hopefully start the education process for abuse prevention/rescue and lengthier punishment up to including death penalty for the accused.

I hope everyone on here or that reads this helps to spread awareness and the warning signs to get the proper authorities notified. If the 1st person you talk to does not listen, then go to the person above them, and so on.

RIP lil man...You are in my heart.

I just wanted to say thank you to all the people here who are crying out for justice for what happened to this little boy. Thank you for posting the address for the prosecutor of this case, I have written him. Please write to your local, state and federal politicians, newspapers, online blogs and all other media sources you can think of to draw attention to this case. Somehow we must communicate to the world at large that this kind of savage treatment of an innocent child will not be tolerated, and will be punished in the most harshest of ways. I am still so distraught that I can barely think about it. Yet I am so grateful to all the loving, caring, dedicated people here who are willing to speak up and get involved. There seems to be so much apathy in our society today -- horrible crimes are committed and people seem to feel there's nothing they can do about it so why bother even trying. For the sake of our world's children, we must get involved and fight back. Between the sexual predators and murderers, I've had enough. Get on out there and let everyone know that torturing and brutalizing children will not be accepted. I don't even have any tears left to cry right now.

forgive me in advance if this offends anyone:

I will not EVER give Stephanie Sloop a pass or an out as to what she did to this child.

I am absolutely horrified at what she did. We also do not know that it wasn't her doing the beating. And we are to take her at her word? I am sorry but I never will.

Feces. IN HIS MOUTH. And she even claims she brushed his teeth until his gums bled.

Also, in catching up I also agree with those that say he was dead earlier than Sunday and another reason to doubt a damn thing this EVIL WOMAN SAYS.

Thanks for the email, I am for sure going to email the prosecutor.

((the evil woman also took PICTURES?????... I am just at a loss for words))

eta: the more I think about it the pictures were her "money".. in other words she can play the abuse card herself in case they were caught! I could just see her thinking... she can have her atty say she took the pictures just in case to protect herself. I am not convinced that she wasn't the one who killed him you guys!

I started reading on this case yesterday after telling myself not to. I read the statements this morning, lost my breakfast and am now sick and enraged at this little innocent boy's torture and murder. As weird as it may seem, I'm even more enraged at the egg donor than the monster she allowed and assisted in torturing and murdering her very own son. I want to know why she is not being charged with the exact same crimes as the monster. I need for the DA to explain this to the public, now. This is what I do not understand at all. She obviously wanted her child dead and was willing to let this monster as well as actively participate in killing him as atrocious as they could. Something needs to be done about how the DA's treat the egg donors in cases such as these. Is she getting a break because she is a female? She needs to fry right along with her groom. We as the public should demand this.

MSNBC headline reads "Police-Utah man beat, disfigured slain boy"...making it sounds to me as though they are believing the mother telling them he did it all...and she was a bystander and/or victim, who knows what...

Wednesday, KSL News talked to a woman claiming to be Nathanael's ex-girlfriend, and another claiming to be his cousin. Both say they're not surprised this happened.

"I actually spoke to somebody in the family, and they had said that Nate will eventually kill somebody and he will be on the news one day," said the cousin, who did not want to be identified.

Nathanael's ex-girlfriend, who we're only identifying as Shelley, said, "I'm shocked that he could murder a child, but honestly I'm not surprised."

"He just had a fetish with throwing knives, holding knives," Shelley continued. "He would slice his hands from playing with knives."

Nathanael's cousin says he had some sort of multiple personality disorder. She believes that it was his raging personality, called "New York," who killed Ethan.

"It hurts. It makes us sick to our stomachs," the cousin said. "For something like this to affect our family, and to hurt a little boy, it's just unbelievable."

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10746226&autostart=y

I hope his lawyers don't plan to use the insanity defense!!!! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members