Receipts Deep Dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no purse in the car, just a "work" bag--for, you know, when KC had to "work". :rolleyes: But the receipts could definitely have been in there.

Was this "bag" some sort of tote bag or a backpack? I believe George called it a 'purse' claiming KC had several of them and the one left in the car was a 'new or newer' one.

In a phone conversation with Lee, KC again mentions these "bags" that she carries and that there are several of them (in her room IIRC) and whatever Lee was looking for could probably found in one of these "bags". I think this phone call was one of the ones the press called 'talking in code' because neither one of them comes straight out and says what it was he was looking for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe the receipts were with KC's belongings that Lee picked up at TonE's house July 15-16 (during the night). In at least one of Cindy's LE interviews she claims they offered the receipts to LE 'several times' and was always declined. Eventually the receipts were given to Jose. Shortly there after, LE saw the error of their ways in not taking the receipts to help put the time line together. Going back they asked Cindy for any CC statements, she said she would comply but never came thru. Yuri even called her out on it, in a taped interview, and she admitted not turning them over, but tried to turn it around as their fault for not taking the receipts when offered.

It is very plausible that Cindy may have come across more receipts somewhere else too. Any receipts in the car should be dated no later than AM June 20th, because that was the last time KC had possecession of her car. So if there are other receipts out there, newer than 6-20 they must have been stashed somewhere else.

Lee could have knowledge of JCPenney purchases from seeing Cindy's CC statement. (Why pay cash when she can use mommy's CC?) I suppose they could have pulled these purchases up on line before the statements were even mailed.

In one of the TV interviews C & G & BC did recently, (LKL?) KC's "diary" came up. Cindy made sure to mention LE doesn't have the diary, only pictures of it. The actual diary is in BC's safe, which Cindy says they will be glad to hand it over anytime the defense requests it. Just another little dig at LE from Citizen Cindy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BBM

The last day KC had the car was June 27, not June 20.

In Tony's September 8 LE interview he talks about finding receipts in his jeep. Page 28: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5686811/Casey-Anthony-Tony-Lazzaro-transcript-Sept-8-2008

I don't think there is a reason for the receipts in KC's purse or that they were arranged in an orderly matter. Casey just stuffed things out of sight anywhere handy and forgot about them.

The receipts that TL found in his Jeep were his own receipts and were:

6/16/08 7:58 pm Blockbuster receipt for "Jumper" and "Untraceable"
6/28/08 9:43 pm Blockbuster receipt for "Chaos (2007)"

BBM

The last day KC had the car was June 27, not June 20.

:bow: ~~~~~ :bow: ~~~~ :eek: ~~~~~ :bow: ~~~~~ :bow:​

OOps, I just went back and fixed that mis-truth without reloading the page. I thought I got it before anyone caught it! My totally bad!! I must have been thinking about the prior Friday when she ran out of gas. :blush:

So sorry, I must be overdue for my ginko infusion, :redface: I forgot to take it this week!! :weaklink:

Please don't send :trout: or :bigstick: out to get me I'm still recovering from the last mis-truth :fight: a couple months ago!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Hi all, haven't been here in a while.

IMO,
CA didn't care about KC stealing AH's money. She didn't even know AH. (Think like an Anthony for a minute here) If CA was going to use that money to compensate someone, it should have been SP or herself, who had just spent hundreds getting the car out of impound while KC was running around with hundreds in her purse. CA wanted her money back just like AH. Can ya blame her? I doubt at that very minute it was really registering to CA thought her grandbaby was really, truly "missing" or dead. I think she was sincere when she called 911 but I think KC's lie comforted her a little once she heard Caylee was with someone she knew.

She was probably thinking more about KC being a thief, a financial liability and an irresponsible mother.

As far as keeping the receipts...if they were just in her purse, I don't think much of it. I have a Ross addiction like she has one for Target, but if they were in order, including car wash and movie receipts, I think she intentionally kept them AS EVIDENCE to show that she couldn't have killed Caylee at those times, after all, she was shopping on this day and at the movies on that day. Better to face charges for stealing checks than murder.

She probably thought she could talk her way through an interogation to account for the other time.
Interesting way(s) for her to conduct her own private investigation, though.

There was no purse in the car, just a "work" bag--for, you know, when KC had to "work". :rolleyes: But the receipts could definitely have been in there.

The beautiful thing about the JC Penney card is that the records can be subpoened.
LE did not forget about these receipts, either-They asked CA in an interview where her JC Penney receipts were and she answered that there was nothing important on them. LE was agitated, said they cannot have answers like that.
They did not forget those receipts-So why haven't they been released?

The beautiful thing about the JC Penney card is that the records can be subpoened.
LE did not forget about these receipts, either-They asked CA in an interview where her JC Penney receipts were and she answered that there was nothing important on them. LE was agitated, said they cannot have answers like that.

Perhaps they didn't prove useful and were not part of the discovery. The state has been pretty transparent up to now about not withholding anything of evidentiary value (that we know of).

Perhaps they didn't prove useful and were not part of the discovery. The state has been pretty transparent up to now about not withholding anything of evidentiary value (that we know of).

It could possibly go to the timeline and post-murder behavior, just as the Blockbuster video does.
I am just hopeful that there are things to come and concerned that loose ends did not get tied up in those first few weeks-Like the wallet with the supposed ID in it...nothing on that, either.
You are right that there may not have been anything of value, but we have seen other receipts that did not have an obvious murder weapon in the detail. Though those receipts may have been released in part because they were evidence for the fraud case.
We never did hear about the ZFG MySpace in a doc dump, but a WS member did get 2nd hand info originating from LE that suggested they did look at it and it was not connected. But maybe in that case, LE did not want to be the cause of another civil suit by another Zenaida.
I could go back and forth, but you are prolly correct.

In May of '09 magic-cat had quoted from an interview of TL where he says that the JC Penny purchase was for a pair of shoes and that ICA used her grandmother's credit card. If that's the case, no wonder CA grabbed it and tried to hide the fact that ICA was at it again. :waitasec: Here's magic-cat's post with a link to the interview. He talks about it on page 12.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3733013&postcount=20"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2008.09.08 Anthony L. Interview ***REVISITED***[/ame]

You are right - he did say "shoes" but I think the purchase was actually the "black boots" that she wore with the blue dress to fusion that night. I didn't realize it was "grandma's credit card" - as I was thinking it was ca's credit card.

You are right - he did say "shoes" but I think the purchase was actually the "black boots" that she wore with the blue dress to fusion that night. I didn't realize it was "grandma's credit card" - as I was thinking it was ca's credit card.
Pretty sure they meant CA, and referred to her as Grandma (to Caylee)

How was she using someone else's credit card?
Where I come from when you pay with a credit card
they ask for your drivers license and if they don't match
they do not accept the CC as payment , even if the last
names are the same. Very strange to me that she was
able to run all over town and use CA credit card. Was she applying
for credit cards under Cindy's name and intercepting them in the mail or was Cindy just willingly giving them to her? I can't believe she was stealing them and they never cancelled them. IMHO

How was she using someone else's credit card?
Where I come from when you pay with a credit card
they ask for your drivers license and if they don't match
they do not accept the CC as payment , even if the last
names are the same. Very strange to me that she was
able to run all over town and use CA credit card. Was she applying
for credit cards under Cindy's name and intercepting them in the mail or was Cindy just willingly giving them to her? I can't believe she was stealing them and they never cancelled them. IMHO

Home Depot does that, but I don't know of any other retailers who require ID to use a credit card unless you have written in the signature block "CID" [see I.D.].

Home Depot does that, but I don't know of any other retailers who require ID to use a credit card unless you have written in the signature block "CID" [see I.D.].

Wow Florida is this place to go with stolen credit cards then.
Just shop til you drop.. No questions asked..

I can see then how she was able to do it..

TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member