Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waltzingmatilda, the drug scenario might explain how these thugs have gotten off so many times (if there's an official involved).

Celebrating Britt's life today with prayers that she'll be home soon.

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!!

I picked this cake up yesterday on my way home from work. I wrote the words on myself, but didn't have room to put her name since it's such a small cake. I also got a couple balloons that I'll keep around for the day and release them later on tonight.

Oh how it depresses me that you have now missed two birthdays. I can only hope that you're somewhere, wherever you are, having the time of you life.

Attachments

• brittanees cake.jpg
    brittanees cake.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 21
Happy Birthday Brittanee! So many people are thinking of you on this, your 19th birthday. Hope and pray you come home soon.

I finally got to watch Disappeared (season 2 episode 1) today!!

Here's my take on a couple things:

The whole tower 332 thing is frustrating me something awful. I don't think the top of the tower that they showed has any meaning. It was simply used as an example :(

The more I think about it, the more I think that we are indeed right with that cell tower on 7 mile road. It's really the only one in the 4-5 mile radius of Pole Yard Landing, as described by the narrarator..

I did see some of the flyers I posted in the video! Some of the ones I posted at Pole Yard Landing, and some from the Santee Delta WMA.. I also saw me at the candlelight vigil...

For anyone else who missed it, you can watch it on Amazon video (Costs $1.99)

Amazon.com: Disappeared: Season 2, Episode 1 "The Secret Journey": Video On Demand

Happy Birthday, Brittanee! I hope and pray this is the month we bring you home to your family.

Rose, per your earlier question....it was an unrelated rape/murder in the same general area. The victim was Melissa McLauchlin. It was brutal.

I think that was Strawberry looking for that info,,not i :)

We are releasing some balloons in about 15 minutes. Prayers for Brittanee and her family today! Happy Birthday, Brittanee.
I will try to post pics/video ASAP.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANEE!!!!!!!!! I hope you are found today.

Happy Birthday, Brittanee! I hope and pray this is the month we bring you home to your family.

Rose, per your earlier question....it was an unrelated rape/murder in the same general area. The victim was Melissa McLauchlin. It was brutal.

Thanks so much for clearing this up for me. I was beginning to think I had imagined all of it, which I sort of wish I had and it really had never occurred if you know what I mean. Seriously though, thank you for letting me know it was not Shannon M.

Gotta post this but it may be a bit off topic, well sort of. It is about cell phone usage and not paying attention. I will sound like an "old fogey" but my 82 year old mother was with me today and we noticed this teenager crossing an extremely busy intersection on foot and the whole time she was texting away on her cell phone. This girl never looked up to see if a car was coming. My 82 year old mother noticed and said, "someone could attack her because she is not paying attention to her surroundings". I guess if someone was determined to take her, it may not have mattered about if she was on her cell or not. Looking waaaaaaayyyy back to when my own daughter was in college, she had a part-time job and did not get off work until really late at night and I used to ask her to call me and talk to me when she was walking from her car until she got safely into her dorm room. Maybe that was not a smart thing for me to do now that I think about it. Probably should have arranged for campus security to walk her to her dorm each night, but not sure they would have done it. Okay I'm getting off the soapbox now. I was probably what they call a "helicopter parent" but that is okay with me and if my daughter minded, she never said so.

Hello everyone, another new poster here. I've been reading Brittanee's thread for 7 or 8 months now so I guess its time to say hello, even though I don't have anything new to add.

One question... Does anyone have links to videos taken during the trip? Specifically the one where Brittnee says "are you going to take me back" (or something similar) while they are in HER room? I would love to watch those.

I'd also like to wish Brittnee a happy, happy, happy 19th birthday.... If only you where here to celebrate with us.

Lastly, I want to thank all of you guys... You put in so much hard work researching things related to this case, and I love reading about all of it. Hopefully Britt will be found soon and all this hard work will pay off.

Hello everyone, another new poster here. I've been reading Brittanee's thread for 7 or 8 months now so I guess its time to say hello, even though I don't have anything new to add.

One question... Does anyone have links to videos taken during the trip? Specifically the one where Brittnee says "are you going to take me back" (or something similar) while they are in HER room? I would love to watch those.

I'd also like to wish Brittnee a happy, happy, happy 19th birthday.... If only you where here to celebrate with us.

Lastly, I want to thank all of you guys... You put in so much hard work researching things related to this case, and I love reading about all of it. Hopefully Britt will be found soon and all this hard work will pay off.

Welcome. I think this is the one you are looking for. So sad to watch that video.

http://whec.dayport.com/viewer/viewerpage.php?Art_ID=12433&tf=whecliveplayer.tpl

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s1515958.shtml

that was waaaay more difficult than i expected

half the balloons got away from me :(

then some got tangled up together....

BUT

I am happy I was able to honor Brittanee's birthday!

I let them go from Pole Yard ... i also went back to the towers on 7 mile rd looking for 332 somewhere somehow ... nothing

Welcome Cinderella !!!

Attachments

• IMAG0653.jpg
    IMAG0653.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0652.jpg
    IMAG0652.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 12
Happy 19th B-day Britt hopefully this will be your last b-day without being with the ones who love you so much

Thinking of you Brittanee on this day. Wish you were with loved ones celebrating.

Krista - one word - beautiful!

Thanks, MB!

It's a pretty rough draft, but I really hope that all of these videos out there on Youtube will be seen by fresh eyes...or guilty ones....and that someone will remember something or feel compelled to come clean about their actions/inaction on that night.
I sent off balloons today too. It was really windy and hard to keep the balloons and the camera still. I wanted to include it in the video, but I just can't figure out all of this uploading stuff yet and, frankly, my balloon launch just isn't as pretty as Brittanee.
Here is the video if you want to see it...but it isn't much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqDOFEJjOh4

Ok, I swear I won't post anymore videos tonight!! But I just have to post this one.

This is NOT MINE and the only name is 'Brittani'. I believe the 'owner' of the video is Brittani Owens. I haven't seen it before and there are TONS of photos of Brittanee that most of us haven't seen. She is such a beautiful, funny girl. I love seeing all of these pictures of her...and I hope you all will bear with me posting yet another video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtnnqxNDgiI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member