Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
, NY (WMBF) – Like many teens, Brittanee Drexel wanted to experience a fun, sun-filled spring break in April 2009, but when her family discovered she was 800 miles away with no recent contact with friends, panic set in.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/13398085/dawn-drexel-speculates-on-what-happened-to-brittanee

I cannot imagine how DD must feel about reconciling to herself that Brittanee was snatched.

However, I have felt this in my 'gut' from the beginning. Britt is so small, she would have no chance of getting away from someone as large as ST.:furious: ...not to mention the 'pack of wolves' that he runs with. Bunch of :loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:

Justice for Brittanee!

Moo

wm

the anticipation just kills me, i want this case to be solved already...

the anticipation just kills me, i want this case to be solved already...

:Welcome-12-june:

jake_SC, I am glad you have joined us here at WS! I wish we were meeting under nicer circumstances. I look forward to your contributions to the thread.

The anticipation is overwhelming for all of us here. We have a great group of champions for Brittanee who want this case solved and Brittanee to come home to her family.....one way or the other.

My heart just aches for Britt's family and what they must be going thru right now.

wm

arrrgh here we go again; I hope this isn't like back in July when they stated they had 3 POI's is this just a way to stir it up again.

Keeping Britt and the Drexels in my prayers

Mornin' B.

May today be the day that LE comes across that one final lead..

Ever since the dissapeareance on BD i wanted to do something, i just wanted to get out there and say here guys i will try and help you find her, I am so happy i have found this forum, no idea how i found it, but i did, but living in myrtle beach, and hearing that someone got abducted from so close to my house, it just hits you in the gut a diffrent way, and i only can feel PART of what DD and CD and everyone that knew her are feeling. I wanna get out there and search for her with all of you guys, and be part of that team that will walk into some house or woods and point into some dark corner and say there she is, we found her!! i sometimes find myself driving on the bulevard, getting outta my car and looking for clues, walked the same path as she did 2 times. i will try to do my best with all of you to bring the responsible person(s) to justice.. and i hope its soon!

jake_SC, I am so glad you joined us. I am glad you have joined 'Brittanee's team' here at WS! Some of us have participated in vigils, searches and flier campaigns, while others of us work to keep Britt's thread alive and bumped up to page one. We all just do whatever we are able to do to help keep her case out there in the public eye.

Every day, we are one day closer to answers. I am praying for that one final lead that LE is waiting for.

We are coming for ya Brittanee and the people who hurt you will PAY some day!

wm

Good morning sleuths and Brittanee! Today is 11-1-10. It is a new month and a new week. Let's hope and pray that LE receives the one good tip they need to make arrests before 2010 is over. Gosh I can't believe it's Nov already...

I hope you all had a nice Halloween!

wm

You too wm! That's right -- a brand new month. Hoping this is THE month Brittanee gets to come home. Hopefully she'll be home in time for Thanksgiving!

oh yeah thats what i am hoping for, it would be perfect for her and her family to come home for thanksgiving.

btw what am i gonna do with all that candy from last night? i still have a full bowl!

** Hoping soon we get good news soon, election will be over soon and i pray that LE will have better news!!!!!!!

Wrapping up my day. Was hoping to come back and see some news posted... guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow. See you bright and early. You know I'll be here.

Hi everyone. Sorry to 'borrow' Brittanee's thread, but I know we have a lot of SC people on here so I wanted to post about a local who is missing. Plus, Brittanee's thread needed bumping anyway!
Nanette Roman-Castro been missing since Monday around lunch time. She has a husband and 3 kids who-obviously-expected her home safely yesterday. She was supposedly on her way to get her car worked on. She never made it to the repair shop. Specifics can be found at the news site below. Anyway, could you please pass this on to your SC friends and I'll let you know if I get any updates. Thanks!

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=105258&catid=2
http://www.newberryobserver.com/vie...ng-adult-?instance=secondary_news_left_column
Nanette Workman Ramon-Castro, 49, MSG 11/1/10,Newberry County, SC - Help Find The Missing
101102055728_nanette-workman-ramon-castro.jpg

Hi everyone!

Hi Brittanee!!

Nanette has been located and is safe! Thanks for your help!
I'll be working tonight, but I hope to get to actually spend some time sleuthing for Britt later this evening!!

Grrr. Ok. At first I was pissed, but this MUST be him telling what he knows about britt! God I'm hoping this is the break we need!!

I still want to hear the details about the "alleged stolen vehicle" on his property that was allegedly involved in a homicide. Just how does one go about explaining that little tidbit away? Was that false reporting or did it really happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288