2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be hearsy comeing from him. If Jose wants to have these claims admiited he's gonna have to do it through Casey herself:)

I think the secret is that GA abused her. TL said in his depo she told him that but he thought it was physical not sexual. Wouldn't a "secret" be discoverable? Trial by ambush!

Do these incessant sidebars make just me angry or can I get an AMEN!!? lol

:cow:

"Don't tell us what the secret is, but it was made before Casey was ever arrested?"

WTH?

Ah but when was it made? Was she setting up her alibi? She only knew Tony for several weeks before she was arrested.

Baez it going to make his case between TL first and then JG about ICA telling them her father and brother molested her. He is planting seeds, even if he can't mention the exact words.

He is trying to make the casw w/o putting ICA on the stand

KC's team needs to talk to her...she continuously has a pi$$ed off, chin-jutting, why the heck am I here look about her. She in no way looks remorseful or sad (if JB's fairytale is true). I don't get it.

I'm thinking they did talk to her, there's been a big difference between yesterday and today. Never before did she smile and try to pull off a "proud loving mom" look. I rolled my eyes so hard they nearly got stuck in the back of my head.

The only way JB is going to get the "abuse" in is to put ICA on the stand.

Why do I have an almost uncontrollable urge to reach through my screen and grab hold of Baez and shake him till midnight? He really, really annoys me with his smarminess.

I understand how you feel Cleo...

bobloblaw, when you log in, be sure to put a tick mark in the box that says "Remember Me?" under the log in area. That should keep you logged in indefinitely.

Hope that helps.

I tried that and it doesn't work. I also have to keep logging in (the past month or so) and it drives me nuts.

Because that's exactly what JB wants... the jury to speculate the "secret"... IMO.

The judge ruled yesterday that Tony couldn't tell what the secret was because it was self-serving for Casey.

Can the state ask on direct about the "secret"? Did KC ever tell you that she was physically abused by her parents? Did KC ever tell you that her father sexually abused her? Or, is this off limits to both sides? I hope this will be allowed to get the truth of what she actually said out to the jury.

I have so much stuff to do today. im never gonna make it through trial. These side bars are killing me.

Baez is just trying to make this secret sound more salacious to the jury.
(george's molesting)

The state needs to push the fact that Tony himself said he had only seen Caylee & Casey together 3 times! 3 times does not a lovey mother daughter relationship make. 3 times is enough for Casey to play her little "look at me I'm such a rockin fun mom" and for Caylee who was so very young and vulnerable to be manipulated into believing Mommy loved her to the moon and back.

I'm glad to see Tony dressed appropriately for court. So many people don't now-a-days. His appearance says he is a believable young man. I like the purple tie and would like to think that it is for Caylee.

I really had to laugh at the post. One of my relatives, a real low-life, guilty as 'ell, always dresses well for court. He learned it's one way to "play" the system, lol, and he does.

Not saying TL is doing this in any, way, shape, or form, just saying looks are often deceiving and the most respectful, seemingly most innocent, are the worst - they just learned being through the system, how to "play" it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1