2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little off topic but this thread has a lot of traffic so I figured I'd ask here..

When did ICA stop speaking / receiving visits from her family? Do we know why they stopped speaking, or the reasons cited ?

After Casey was indicted and arrested on October 14, 2008, there were no more family jail visits.

I remember an interview with Cindy outside the county jail shortly after Casey went jail in October 2008. At that time Cindy stated that Casey didn't want jail visits from her family because they always became a media event. Cindy said that Casey wanted the entire focus to be on finding Caylee. :innocent:

I have an iphone and have to leave each day @ 2:35 to pick up my son from school. I have downloaded two apps sugested on the thread for that. Neither works. One is a radio station and the other is skyfire which also doesn't work. So I dvr it and pause it. I have IS on my tv, laptop with live feed on my lap, and websleuths open and reading. When IS goes to commercial I unmute my live feed...It looks like a NASA control center in here:):floorlaugh:

Just curious....why do you all think the Prosecution didn't bring up the "molestation" allegations today when questioning Lee? Do you think the SA is going to let that allegation go by the wayside?

It's the defense making the allegation- it's on them to bring it up and show a reason to the court for bringing it up. Until then, the SA can't touch it.

However, I think it would be VERY much in the state's favor if it was brought up in the opening and then never mentioned again.

Just curious....why do you all think the Prosecution didn't bring up the "molestation" allegations today when questioning Lee? Do you think the SA is going to let that allegation go by the wayside?

Because this is the SA direct....they wouldn't open the door for the DT to elaborate on the topic thus giving credibility to the theory. The SA only asked GA about it...to diffuse a theory early on.

The DT...if allowed after proffer will bring it up on their direct.

Why are they closing their message boards? That seems so strange. What is their reasoning?

Dear Message Board Users: In Session will no longer support the message board system effective tonight, June 1st at 6pm. The boards will become inactive at that time but will remain visible to allow users to retrieve threads. The boards will remain posted but inactive until June 7th at which time they will no longer be available. We have established robust Facebook and Twitter pages for users to continue participating in discussions relating to In Session. We encourage your participation in the community on Facebook or on Twitter.

I'm watching at work and had a slew of interruptions this morning so I missed a lot. Can't believe the defense didn't question LA about ICA's abuse story. IMO, it's very underhanded of them because they know he'll deny it. I think they're trying to keep the "possibility" alive in jurors minds without too many witnesses who will testify otherwise. To the best of my recollection they have not yet had one witness corroborate ICA's abuse claim.

Okay-- I've had to watch coverage on TV. My area's HLN goes to commercial about every six minutes, then for five minutes at the top and bottom of the hour, they do something called "newsmakers," some community awareness type deal. I have learned I have more patience than I thought I'd ever have. :innocent:

I think that car footage is OLD...it seems like it was some of the earliest footage to be released and is just a short snippet...it looked like they were just moving it from a lot and maybe pulling it into a bay to start examining it.

It's the defense making the allegation- it's on them to bring it up and show a reason to the court for bringing it up. Until then, the SA can't touch it.

However, I think it would be VERY much in the state's favor if it was brought up in the opening and then never mentioned again.

Then how were they able to question George about it?

Well that dude in the neck brace better not be on workmen's comp...............or his days of getting that check are numbered.
hahahah- thats exactly what me and my hubby were laughing at! i said he better not have attys see this if he claims pain and injury . lmao

Hi everybody..

I just wanted to thank you for the links, for keeping me in the loop, so thank you to each and wveryone of you!:rocker:

anyhoo, working from home, and trying to play catch up..

I gotta say, I was kinda dissapointed in Lee A..I think there was so much more that FG could have got out of lee, and it was almost like pulling teeth very slowlyyyyyyyyyyy jmho

anyhoo, thank you, web sluthes rocks!

So I'm not crazy! LOL. I am on the west coast so here is my schedule.
Lap top in bathroom as I am getting ready. It's been charging all night so I'm ready to go. When I am finished applying makeup and such-- to the bedroom to get dressed along with the lap top. Lap top then goes to the kitchen with me while I prepare my lunch for the day. Off to work? not before I get my handy dandy phone and make sure that I've got wesh or wftv loaded and running. On the way to work it takes about 10 minutes. I carry my phone in with me to my office. Shake the mouse on the computer to wake my computer up and there and ready to go are the tv stations. 3 are muted and one is volumed.

Switch back and forth between them all depending on who is playing what commerical. In between there breaks I listen to tru tv and read hear at weblsuths. Sigh... that tired me out.

You get dressed?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have an iphone and have to leave each day @ 2:35 to pick up my son from school. I have downloaded two apps sugested on the thread for that. Neither works. One is a radio station and the other is skyfire which also doesn't work. So I dvr it and pause it. I have IS on my tv, laptop with live feed on my lap, and websleuths open and reading. When IS goes to commercial I unmute my live feed...It looks like a NASA control center in here:):floorlaugh:

ROFL! That's me! :D

After the kids are in bed and when the court is on breaks though, I'm here and watching back anything I missed :eek: And away from home, I've got The Sentenel, FB updates and WS going :)

Glad I'm not the only one!

Because this is the SA direct....they wouldn't open the door for the DT to elaborate on the topic.

The DT...if allowed after proffer will bring it up on their direct.

Saw your comment after I'd already posted. Thanks for the clarification!

As in Forever, permenantly, never again. They are all freaking out about where to go and there are usually about 800 or so online at any given time during this trial, so we may see our numbers double. I hope our dear doesn't blow a fuse!

Somebody better warn VallHall (Hinkey Meter) too....

Hey all....could someone direct me to the thread that states how you can listen to the testimony via your iPhone?? Please. I can't find it and will be driving for 7 hours tomorrow...would love to listen. THANK YOU!!

You have to down load Skyfire $2.99 app.
After you down load that open WFTV.com from that browser (skyfire)
you will see the video at bottom, press it to play and wam-o
you can drive an listen and watch at red lights. I sat mine in my cup holder and look down when I can.

Hope that helps.

Hey, maybe Art Harris has room for the IS folks?! Yeah, that's the ticket... LOLOL

Okay-- I've had to watch coverage on TV. My area's HLN goes to commercial about every six minutes, then for five minutes at the top and bottom of the hour, they do something called "newsmakers," some community awareness type deal. I have learned I have more patience than I thought I'd ever have. :innocent:
"newsmakers" I can't stand HLN for the same reason, do you have comcast by any chance and live in NJ?

Commentator talking about how the state has several sealed vials of the carpetting from the car. Speculating that the state may pass those jars around to the jury. Says the state doesn't need to do that, and doubts they will because of the infamous OJ glove defense.

I can see that. JB standing up there saying, "If it don't stink, you must rethink!"

*giggles*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member