2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Defense putting out lots of display boards as it prepares for closing.

Dear lord, no!

Not the (w)easel again!

:banghead:

So much for the prosecution taking a 1/2 day... Defense is setting up display. #caseyanthonyby jimlichtenstein via twitter at 10:51 AM

Attorneys are arguing in the courtroom. Baez loudly saying "that isn't necessary"
They are looking over posters defense has lined up.by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:53 AM

Yeah. Skull picture was up. “@Mowison: @JimLichtenstein do the pics they don't show on tv really disturbing? Just wondering..”by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 10:53 AM

A revealing moment for me: When JA said ICA comes up with new lies when the old ones don't work. And how after 12/11, it was clear Caylee wasn't taken by a stranger but by someone in the house. The defense theory we heard in OS are actually Casey 4.0, the lies she had to come up with as a result of what was found on 12/11: GA (and RK)!

Exactly what I tried to say in a post earlier--this is the true daisy chain, but it's a daisy chain of lies, each built off the previous one....

WFTV feed... Casey called someone a b*tch? Cindy unless she was calling Ashton a SOB.

Wow, the fact she does this stuff continually in front of the jury is something else.

Wow! I missed that!!!

Surely Casey is Guilty of 1st Degree Murder for the TWO MOTIVES I've -
and many here in this Forum - have believed, all along:

1) To spite her Mother Cindy.

2) To evade and escape the responsibilities, obligations, and burdens of
Motherhood so she could enjoy La Bella Vita.

Jeff Ashton did a powerful, magnificent, superb presentation of the State's case.

Prayers for the remaining Anthony Family, the Orlando Community, and
for the redemption, reaffirmation, and Divine Glory of human nobility,
the wondrous essence of dignity and decency, and the triumph of
the higher consciousness.

This case, for all its tragedy and pathos, has certainly served to
underscore, renew, and fortify the eternal meaning of the paragraph above,
and for THAT, I am forever grateful.

WOW! Succinct and perfect....didn't bore them w/ science. JA pounded in premeditation with just the defendant's own behavior....the 'Timer55'---and pointing out that although they initially had wrong date, ICA knew EXACTLY how many days. Just chilling.
I thought the defense of George was SPOT ON.

And the end---did not try and prove chloroform, just said 'let's hope it took effect.....' JUST AWESOME.

I'm glad he did not get too emotional much also, and played to their common sense. Just enough indignation & anger. JA was perfect.

Timer55 explanation was brilliant. She knew she had 55 days to fool Cindy before Caylee's birthday. 55 days of excuses. That's how she knew she hadn't seen her Caylee in 31 days.

The timer was counting down.

OMG!!!! I never understood the Timer55 until just now!!! I'm just sick!!! She knew she had 55 days until her Mom would figure it out. WOW

Good morning all. :grouphug:
IMHO I just don't think we could have asked for better prosecutors to fight for justice for our girl. I am crying and so emotional listening to JA. I also am very angry at seeing reactions from Casey. I have been yelling some serious profanity at the tv (thank goodness my boys are at their grandma's this morning lol)
What a weird mix of emotions! I feel such hatred but at the same time so much admiration for the team that will find our baby justice.

You saw that too???

I just posted about it asking if anyone else saw it.

I wish they would show it again. I'm sure we'll see it later tonight.

ICA said worse than that. Pretty sure she mouthed, "mother f*er" ..

It was 6 am here when this started and I may have missed it. Did JA talk about the 31 days?

No, he (JB) wants the glory. Although I wouldn't call it that because he will lose this case and rightfully so in my opinion.

Yes....and let him talk. He'll open that door and the mac truck will come straight for the entire defense team....

Let Baez talk !!!!

Charleyann

Casey Anthony News13
Attorneys are arguing in the courtroom. Baez loudly saying "that isn't necessary" They are looking over posters defense has lined up.

I'm thinking Casey wishes she had duct tape to use for Jeff Ashton. She's TOAST!

stevehelling Steve Helling
#JoseBaez and #JeffAshton just got into a snippy argument over something. Defense is setting up their visuals.

Did he draw on his Jpad?

I wanted to add to the shaking head list.

ICA didn't shake her head when JA talked about how smart she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74