Conrad Murray trial -Day six.

DT will try to say MJ wore gloves, or the medications was already drawn up or some other such carp!

The DT would have to show the gloves to the jury and no gloves belonging to MJ were found at his bedside in his room. :floorlaugh:

BBM

I don't see how this could possibly be news to the defense. Surely they already knew this.

I just heard Beth Karas say that the the empty pill bottle that MJ supposedly took the pills behind Murray's back was in the bathroom, not the bedroom so they are wanting us to think that MJ got up, walked to the bathroom with his IV attached, took the pills unbeknownst to Dr. Murray, then went back to his bedroom, administered profofol to himself, layed back in bed and died from too much medication. Now, add to that, no fingerprints on the vials or pill bottles (if that proves to be true via testimony), it just doesn't add up to me. We'll have to wait and see how all the testimony unfolds to see if this is what the defense team is saying happened.

The empty and partially filled pill bottles in MJ's room were old medications. Isn't it amazing that they float the most impossible and ridiculous theories--guess the TH will jump at anything.

Thanks Bluesky for the article on MJ's prints not on Propofol bottles. I agree Isabelle--the defense will say he used gloves, perhaps that white glittery one.:waitasec:

I don't think Nicole is a relative of Alberto.

Met Murray in 2008 at a social club. Murray gave her his phone number.

She contacted him on the phone number he gave her.

Prosecutor asked about the type of calls they made, judge stopped that question. They really aren't going into the girlfriend thing.

Bella met Dr. Murray in Feb 2008 at a social type club. She was working there. Club in Las Vegas. Dr.Murray gave her his phone number the night she met him. (he's quite the player - IMO)

They phoned and text msgs one another. (Prosecution is having to carefully word her questions since she can't ask if this woman was a girlfriend - pretty funny surely the jury notices this)

Prosecution showing phone records now and witness is confirming one of the numbers on the records was hers. She got text message from him on June 25, 2009. She is confirming a voice mail message on June 16, 2009.

Prosecution trying to get a phone message admitted into evidence that was on June 16, defense objected...sidebar.

Defense just objected to the contents of any phone messages being left. Went to side bar.

DT will try to say MJ wore gloves, or the medications was already drawn up or some other such carp!

Yep, ITA -- "They were in his bed, Your Honor, so I threw the syringe & the vial away because I didn't want them to hurt my living patient."

Voice mail, Murray told her he was acting as MJs personal Dr. Murray was telling that news to everybody...

CM had worked for MJ about 9-11 days prior to his death. On June 16th, CM told his girlfriend he was working for MJ.

Prosecutor wanted to ask personal questions, was shut down, witness has left the stand.

witness confirms Murray told her he was MJ's personal physician. Witness confirms the message on the 16th, he mentioned this and said he hoped to meet her before he left for the tour. Defense objected but witness answered yes before the objection was sustained. haha

no cross by defense witness excused

CM had worked for MJ about 9-11 days prior to his death. On June 16th, CM told his girlfriend he was working for MJ.

The contract lady said the contract was to start April 2009, so Murray was working for MJ since April 2009.

Anding lives in Houston, waitress in Sullivan's Steakhouse in Houston.

The contract lady said the contract was to start April 2009, so Murray was working for MJ since April 2009.

I believe the testimony was the contract was to be retroactive to May 1.

As Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial enters its second week, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Michael Jackson's fingerprints were not found on any of the Propofol bottles.

The defense might have a hard time convincing the jury of this, since there were no fingerprints of Jackson's found on any of the Propofol bottles. "Plain and simply, the Los Angeles Police Department didn't find any fingerprints of Michael Jackson's on ANY Propofol bottles or the Lorazepam bottles. There were no partial fingerprints of Michael's or any unknown prints on the medication bottles," a source close to the situation tells us.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...les-fingerprints-not-conrad-murray-defense-he

<snipped>

Sade Anding, a cocktail waitress who met Murray when she was working at a Houston steakhouse, is likely to be one of the first witnesses Tuesday. Anding testified in January that she was on the phone with Murray when he suddenly stopped responding to her just before noon the day Jackson died.

That is the moment prosecutors contend Murray first realized that Jackson had stopped breathing. "I didn't hear him on the phone any more," Anding said. "I heard commotion as if the phone was in a pocket and I heard coughing and I heard a mumbling of voices."

Anding said she stayed on the phone for another five minutes, listening and wondering why the man she sometimes dated wasn't responding. "Hello, hello, are you there?" she testified she said.

The timing of the phone call is key to the prosecution's time line of when Murray realized his famous patient was dying. Based on testimony so far, the moment came at 11:57 p.m.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/03/justice/california-conrad-murray-trial/

Are all these women Murray's baby mamas (for lack of a better descriptor)? Never mind, this one probably isn't since she hadn't seen him for awhile.

I believe the testimony was the contract was to be retroactive to May 1.

I'm pretty sure it was April 2009 as the contract start date. It was prorated back to that time. Now I am going to have to go back and watch that part again with the contract lady.

Dr. Murray gave Anding his telephone number the first night he met her while she was working at Sullivans. Witness is confirming they spoke on the phone and spent time together and text messages.

The met in Feb 2009. Between Feb 2009 and June 2009, they maintained regular contact and got to know each other better. Witness confirms Murray referred to her as his girlfriend but she says only in a playful manner, not serious girlfriend. (huh?)

Witness confirms Dr. Murray called her on June 25, 2009. The phone records show the phone call to have happened at 11:51am as the time Murray called her.

Witness describing conversation...greeted each other, she asked how he was doing since she hadn't heard from him in awhile, the last time she had seen him was in May when they went to dinner. She asked him how he was doing and he said "well..." and then paused. Then she started telling him about her day. She said he didnt' reply and she realized he was no longer on the phone. She heard a lot of mumbling, coughing and no one answered her saying hello? hello?

Pros asked how long into the conversation he stopped responding or speaking back to her she said she realized prob 5 to 6 min into the call Murray was not on the phone.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back