George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it's words like "probably" that will get your man acquitted. There can be no "probably." It's beyond a reasonable doubt.

What is GZ's truthful explanation for the little boo-boos, if the boo-boos even existed? If he has none, guess who's going to prison. And this is 'your' man, don't try to pawn this killer off on me! :)

:moo: :moo:

Not knowing GZ had already made his move and giving GZ enough time to go down the street, reach the first cut-through giving him a clear view down the entire central pathway while staying out of sight.
The talk about the rear exit IMO was just that - talk. He must have known he couldn't catch up that way. Going across the top of the T and then look all the way down to the other entarnce only to see him escape because of all the ground you would have to cover? Why not drive down there? Because he took the short rout IMO to the center. Making it across the T would have required more time walking, than the short L to the break in btw the buildings IMO. From what I hear on the tape it seems he has stopped soon after a short run - and at the end of talking to dispatch we hear the rather unconcerningly GZ - "Yeah.... You got it" - Just listen. I'm no linguistics analysis but this sounds more like the person on the phone was about to squish a spider or swat a fly. Much too confident in his element to be playing victim moments later. Certainly not scared, - not angry - not upset - that another one had escaped him. He had TM in his sights at that time IMO and said nothing. And I have no proof. Just my gut and instict.

GZ probably grabbed Trayvon's arm then slipped & fell on the wet grass, smacking his own head on a sprinkler, became enraged and blasted Trayvon with 1 killer hollow point bulllet. jmo. There were no injuries on GZ other than the boo-boo supposedly on his head, but there WAS a bullet in Trayvon. GZ was obviously the attacker. imo.

So the part were they fought never happened? Nor did the screams for help? <Mod Snip>
It doesn't matter how big or small Zimmerman's injuries were, only that he had injuries. People kept claiming he didn't have any and now that there is proof he had injuries people are complaining that they aren't serious enough.

Maybe his head wasn't slammed that hard against the concrete by Martin, but to him it would feel a whole lot worse. <Mod Snip>

If it's not paranoid to call the cops when someone is just walking down the street it's not paranoid to be afraid if a stranger is watching you.

It is creepy behavior and there are plenty of instances where creepy strangers turned out to be muggers, pervs or otherwise scary characters.

I can say this without a doubt: If I were walking alone at night in the rain, no one else around, and I saw a strange man in a truck watching me and then the strange man got out of the truck and started following me, I would be very frightened, indeed. If I ran and lost him and then he suddenly popped up again, I would fear for my life. In fact, even if he didn't touch me I believe I could make a case for assault because he did make me fear he was going to harm me.

I believe that Zimmerman did exactly what he was intending to do: Not let another *advertiser censored**h**e get away. Trayvon Martin most certainly did not get away.

It makes no difference if Martin were wearing a teeshirt, a sweatshirt or a hoodie. Martin's clothing was none of GZ's business. Period.

Zimmerman reminds me of a little bantam rooster, strutting around with his gun. Made him a big man. Made him important. Made him a killer.

leanaí;7877834 said:
So the part were they fought never happened? Nor did the screams for help? <modsnipped>

It doesn't matter how big or small Zimmerman's injuries were, only that he had injuries. People kept claiming he didn't have any and now that there is proof he had injuries people are complaining that they aren't serious enough.

Maybe his head wasn't slammed that hard against the concrete by Martin, but to him it would feel a whole lot worse. Why not go on your back and slam your head against the concrete until you get the same "boo-boo" that Zimmerman has and tell me how it felt.

Don't know about anyone else but I want proof TM was slamming GZ's head on the concrete sidewalk.. Show me the blood on the sidewalk and give me proof it is GZ's blood.... JMHO

GZ probably grabbed Trayvon's arm then slipped & fell on the wet grass, smacking his own head on a sprinkler, became enraged and blasted Trayvon with 1 killer hollow point bulllet. jmo. There were no injuries on GZ other than the boo-boo supposedly on his head, but there WAS a bullet in Trayvon. GZ was obviously the attacker. imo.

they look like head injuries to me, PLUS, we don't know how bad his injuries were.

We DON'T know Who attacked Who.

Yeah, but what about his injuries :waitasec:

His head boo-boos, which are the only *injuries* we've supposedly seen, look like mosquito bites he scratched so much he got them bleeding.

Those itty-bitty *injuries* were nothing but minor scratches/cuts.

George made his bloodless, no-bandage appearance at the Sanford Police Station 35 minutes after shooting Trayvon.

It takes 15-20 minutes to drive from "The Retreat at Twin Lakes Condominiums" to the Police station. It took approximately 10 minutes for the Sanford Fire Department to arrive at the scene of the murder.

That leaves about 5 minutes of medical treatment time that the EMTs could have worked on George's little scratches in the back seat of a squad car before they CLEARED him with NO SERIOUS INJURIES!

WOW, really bad boo-boos, huh?

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Try clasping your hands behind your back and gracefully disembark yourself from the back seat of the car. Then agilely navigate a large police station without so much as a tiny, slight stumble; even balancing on one foot to politely wipe your feet on the door mat.

Walking perfectly with arms handcuffed behind one's back is quite a balancing feat -- especially for someone who had just had his head continually bashed into a concrete sidewalk -- and had been nearly smothered by Trayvon's menacing hands as he was choking on blood flow from his broken nose. _ :waitasec: _ HA!

Frankly, George's itty-bitty head cuts could have been caused from bumping his bald head on the door frame of his SUV as he excitedly beat it out the door to finally go catch himself a suspicious, up-to-no-good, druggie Black a$$h*le KID who was NOT gonna get away THIS time!

I wouldn't be surprised if Trayvon never laid a hand on George -- because cowardly George had his big-bad-semi-automatic handgun pointed at Trayvon the entire time.

Trayvon was simply trying to escape George's grasp on his hoodie while George jabbed the muzzle of the gun in his gut.

Trayvon was shot because George couldn't get Trayvon to stop screaming for help.

GZ was losing his patience and his grip. He desperately feared the NOT-HEROIC ramifications from the police and the neighbors for his ILLEGAL, ARMED manhandling of a skinny teen.

So, hotdogging, arrogant George, (knowing the SYG laws backwards and forwards) decided it was safer and easier to just MURDER the kid! He pulled the hefty 5 pound trigger on the WAILING, TERRIFIED CHILD -- and instantly stopped the screaming along with the life.

Sure is an honorable SYG hero, isn't he? _ :furious:

All in my opinion, of course!

His head boo-boos, which are the only *injuries* we've supposedly seen, look like mosquito bites he scratched so much he got them bleeding.

George made his bloodless, no-bandage appearance at the Sanford Police Station 35 minutes after shooting Trayvon.

It takes 15-20 minutes to drive from "The Retreat at Twin Lakes Condominiums" to the Police station. It took approximately 10 minutes for the Sanford Fire Department to arrive at the scene of the murder.

That leaves about 5 minutes of medical treatment time that the EMTs could have worked on George's little scratches in the back seat of a squad car before they CLEARED him with NO SERIOUS INJURIES!

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Try clasping your hands behind your back and gracefully disembark yourself from the back seat of the car. Then agilely navigate a large police station without so much as a tiny, slight stumble; even balancing on one foot to politely wipe your feet on the door mat.

Walking perfectly with arms handcuffed behind one's back is quite a balancing feat -- especially for someone who had just had his head continually bashed into a concrete sidewalk -- and had been nearly smothered by Trayvon's menacing hands as he was choking on blood flow from his broken nose. _ :waitasec: _ HA!

Frankly, George's itty-bitty head cuts could have been caused from bumping his bald head on the door frame of his SUV as he excitedly beat it out the door to finally go catch himself a suspicious, up-to-no-good, druggie Black a$$h*le KID who was NOT gonna get away THIS time!

I wouldn't be surprised if Trayvon never laid a hand on George -- because cowardly George had his big-bad-semi-automatic handgun pointed at Trayvon the entire time.

Trayvon was simply trying to escape George's grasp on his hoodie while George jabbed the muzzle of the gun in his gut.

Trayvon was shot because George couldn't get Trayvon to stop screaming for help.

GZ was losing his patience and his grip. He desperately feared the NOT-HEROIC ramifications from the police and the neighbors for his ILLEGAL, ARMED manhandling of a skinny teen.

So, hotdogging, arrogant George, (knowing the SYG laws backwards and forwards) decided it was safer and easier to just MURDER the kid! He pulled the hefty 5 pound trigger on the WAILING, TERRIFIED CHILD -- and instantly stopped the screaming along with the life.

If he truly was trying to escape then why didn't he run back home? the home he was staying in was only 70 yards away. He could have EASILY ran back to the place he was staying at. He had the upper hand at that point.

run home and lock the door and call the police. JMO

they look like head injuries to me, PLUS, we don't know how bad his injuries were.

I trust my eyesight and I saw him in a video at the SPD within 30 minutes after he killed Trayvon Martin.. I didn't see any injuries... He didn't even look like he had been in a physical altercation with another person. For certain none of us saw or detected he had received any life threatening injuries to his person when he arrived at the SFP...JMHO

If he truly was trying to escape then why didn't he run back home? the home he was staying in was only 70 yards away. He could have EASILY ran back to the place he was staying at. He had the upper hand at that point.

run home and lock the door and call the police. JMO

Ever consider GZ appeared out of no where (I suspect from the cut through) and TM couldn't get past him to run back home? JMHO

Ever consider GZ appeared out of no where (I suspect from the cut through) and TM couldn't get past him to run back home? JMHO

The witness claims they were running towards where TM's body was found. So apparently TM was trying to run home. GZ's could have easily gotten injuries during the fall but those are not injuries consistent with someone repeatedly banging your head against a sidewalk. Both injuries are in a straight line which would indicate it happened once. IMO that was when he fell. I also think there was no way GZ was going to let go of TM. He knew LE was on their way. jmo

I trust my eyesight and I saw him in a video at the SPD within 30 minutes after he killed Trayvon Martin.. I didn't see any injuries... He didn't even look like he had been in a physical altercation with another person. For certain none of us saw or detected he had received any life threatening injuries to his person when he arrived at the SFP...JMHO

Maybe GZ had a little time to spruce himself up before being handcuffed? His tee shirt was ever so neatly tucked in for someone who had just been in a fight for his life. One in which he was just seconds from sure death or becoming a vegetable as his family contends.

Well his head wound did stop bleeding pretty quickly because we do not see any bleeding in the video at the police station. He must have commented to the officer next to him because the officer looks at his head and then does not appear to acknowledge that he sees anything of major importance so let's just move into the office area. jmo

leanaí;7877834 said:
So the part were they fought never happened? Nor did the screams for help? <Mod Snip>

Maybe his head wasn't slammed that hard against the concrete by Martin, but to him it would feel a whole lot worse. <Mod Snip>

They weren't serious enough for the EMTs to consider transferring him to the hospital. They weren't serious enough for GZ to request a trip to the hospital. They weren't even serious enough to warrant a simple band aid as evidenced in the police video.

:goodpost::gthanks:

I agree with your post. What good is being legally allowed to defend yourself if you have to sustain serious injuries first? What happens if the serious injury prevents you from being able to defend yourself? I guess you just lay down and be beaten to death. JMO.

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:
1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159]The Rules[/ame]

It can't get any simpler than our short plain language version. We all know how to treat people, please keep this in mind.

:tyou:

I agree with your post. What good is being legally allowed to defend yourself if you have to sustain serious injuries first? What happens if the serious injury prevents you from being able to defend yourself? I guess you just lay down and be beaten to death. JMO.

From what we have seen and heard GZ's injuries were no where near being beaten to death and he could have received them in the fall. The amount of time these two were on the ground before the shot was fired GZ should have had more serious injuries if there were punching going on instead of the "wrestling" which is described by a few of the witnesses. GZ's injuries could go along with just him falling down hitting his heat and maybe TM banging his nose in the fall, or TM could have hit him trying to get away. Their struggling on the ground could be more in line with why GZ was following/pursuing TM in the first place because he did not want TM to get away. No serious injuries to TM's hands may prove TM may not have been fighting but just trying to get away. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member