Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, scratch that...he must have gone to jail after the end of Feb 99. Has anyone else read this court document about the child abuse? I firmly believe the child in this case knows who our MJD is!!

Aside from the height difference, Coral had a scar on the lower part of her neck. Has anyone contacted LE to see what kind of a scar it was? We know that jane doe had so much road rash on her body, distinguishing marks on her limbs might have been tough to see, but her face and neck look OK and I do not see a mention of a neck scar....

Suzy said it was not a scar on her face. It was from the tape that held the tubes.

Suzy said it was not a scar on her face. It was from the tape that held the tubes.

Yup-I knew that the first time I saw her picture, but I am familiar with that kind of tape and tubing etc...and what it looks like when one comes out.

We were speaking of Coral Hall who had a neck scar-did MJD? Not that I can see. MJD's DNA is in CODIS-is Coral's?

From the last Coral Hall story, it looks like those closest to her believe that she died within the state. What made her two friends hold onto her planner from 1991-2004 before they turned it into police? Hmmm...

Someone mentioned on a previous post that LDJ has a warrant out-I would suspect that this might make her reluctant to speak with us sleuthers and perhaps is why she did not respond to the MySpace request?

What other actions can we take to get the word out in Milwaukee and Mojave County that there is a chance Jane Doe came from one or more of those locations????

William JXXXX WXXXX, birth date 6/10/67, has 15 aliases including Alonzo Decarlos Fernandez. But how could this be the same person? Alonzo was tried and convicted, under an alias???? Is this the same guy????

I figured it wasn't the same guy, until I read the police report and Lindsey kept referring to Alonzo as William!

Since it's public info, can I post his full name? Moderators?

It's not that easy. It's public record, but you've got to pay for it. Maybe there's a way around that. I'll do some research.

but they have different birthdays, don't they? i thought alonso was born in 71.

ETA: wait, no, that was MJD's pimp.

In our dealings w/LE, reporters, etc over the last couple of weeks he is being referred to as William and Alonso as alias....I didn't catch on at first......and if you know me, you know I have memory problems and so much is going on. :crazy: So many names, I honestly can hardly keep up with it all y'all.

Eta...maybe I am confusing it....I need to talk w/Believe and see if she can help me remember. Maybe there is another William involved......I am almost sure Alonso has the name William.

I don't know much about the prostitution world, but I could maybe see her having diamonds if she was "new" to it. Like, I could see a pimp showering her with that stuff like "look what nice stuff you can have if you do this", kwim? I don't think she was at it for long.

WS has a chat set up for everyone to discuss cases.

The chat room is open if anyone is interested in chatting about this case! Come in anytime you all want to talk real time! Open even if a mod is not present--just behave ok?

http://www.stormdancing.net/network/java/chat1.html

put your nick in the top space, then type websleuths in the place for channel.

If you cannot get into chat first try updating your Java.. www.java.com

If that does not work do the following:

Go to www.mirc.com and download the version for your windows operating system. (ie, XP 98 etc)
(mirc is perfectly safe and will not ad spyware or unwanted toolbars to your pc)

Do not use your real email or name when promted.
just type Me@whereever.com and in the name box put your user name.

Once installed you can launch mIRC and then do the following..
`Click on File (first option on the menu across the top)...
~click on select server
~click add.
This will open a new box, in that box type the following (or copy and paste from below)
~In Description type Stormdancing
~In Irc server 208.185.81.243
~in the ports box 6667,7000
Leave the group and password boxes empty then click ADD
Then connect to server.

You will only have to add that information the first time you connect.
After that it will automatically connect to that chat server.

Once connected type the following /join #websleuths

Tried to log in, keep getting cannot connect to server. oh well....

It was one of the truckers who witnessed it that said he saw her "come straight out the passengers side window and land on the pavement rolling continously".

I am sorry you were correct FMW. It isn't stated until further in the report that the truck driver did say he saw her come out the window. I wonder why the first report didn't state that? I hope that statement is correctly stated since there are some discrepancies in the written reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong