Videotaped Interview Of Cindy Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of this being released makes me wonder are they trying to pressure her because they don't have the evidence they need to charge her, God I pray I am wrong

Umm I just went to read the article and it's not there? It's an article about the audio's released this afternoon.

Anyone have a link to any of these things being released?

I am soo hoping that this is true.

Ok, just checked all of the local links and nada. I'm bummed.

Umm I just went to read the article and it's not there? It's an article about the audio's released this afternoon.

Anyone have a link to any of these things being released?

I am soo hoping that this is true.

It is in the last 2 paragraphs of the Ex-Fiance Calls Casey "Diabolical" Liar In Newly Released Recordings article...

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

I hope they release their interview(s) with GA..
I don't think his hands are exactly clean in this whole mess...

Not to mention that there are quite a few text's from Casey in Amy's text PDF that show Casey was considering going to PR as well. I guess she didn't have the money. I guess buying all of Tony's food was too much of a financial burden for her. I think I also may have seen a text that seems like she was planning a trip to California, but now I can no longer find it.

There were text messages released? Where can we find them? Thanks!

does anyone have any clue what all the docu~dumping right now means? Could we perhaps be near an indictment folks??? Does anyone know much about how GJ works...if they could have called a secret GJ, etc????

Goodness! This is quite some serious news. This case is boggling my mind with the amount of information that is available to the public. I think it will very telling.

well they released all the important males intervies but Daddy(his must be really good), and now they are releasing mommy's interview. i think they are doing this to crack the rotten egg KC, but not tip their hand. Everybody has been tip toeing around the egg as to not hurt her feelings so that she might give them info. IMO LE is hoping she hears the interviews and sees that everyone has really turned on her, and she will crack. I'm hoping that's what happens, but deep down I know she will never give it up. it's not in her best interest.

I hope they release their interview(s) with GA..
I don't think his hands are exactly clean in this whole mess...

well...my mom always told me that the quiet ones were the ones to watch. Maybe there's something to it.

I was wondering what I might do tomorrow night - now I know what I'll be doing. Two hours long - geesh! A 'freebie' movie eh?

Thanks for the heads up. This should indeed be interesting. Does anyone know, how many official interviews Cindy gave? How about the date of the first interview, is that public record and I'm just not aware of it? 2 weeks in, wasn't Cindy already starting to make excuses? I'd love to be able to compare and contrast this from one she might have given at an earlier time.

"Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee."

:woohoo:

Wow, I'd better get to bed early tonight! Thanks. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288