Identified! NV - Washoe Co., WhtFem 156UFNV, 25-35, Sheep's Flat Trail, Jul'82 - Mary Edith Silvani

Could someone also pull up the doenetwork composite for comparison?

Do you think it would be worth a shot to request additional postmortem pictures of scars or birthmarks or even an alternate view of her face for aid I'm identification.

As a Reno local I'll say this, Reno pd is not well known for their detective and crime fighting skills. Sparks pd is much more on top of their game.

Link's not working for me; it just comes up blank.

Could someone also pull up the doenetwork composite for comparison?

Do you think it would be worth a shot to request additional postmortem pictures of scars or birthmarks or even an alternate view of her face for aid I'm identification.

As a Reno local I'll say this, Reno pd is not well known for their detective and crime fighting skills. Sparks pd is much more on top of their game.

Here it is.
2297583620045078242S425x425Q851.jpg
2302941040045078242S425x425Q851.jpg
2908714690045078242S425x425Q851.jpg

Now, we need a Moderator to put a **WARNING GRAPHIC** label on the post title.

You're right neville's pictures. Though sometimes I feel he takes an artistic liberty in his drawings. They feel more cartoony to me.

It's starting to come together. I'm gonna check Sacramento missing people for this time. They have a good size eastern European population.

What about Nancy Lorraine Robinson
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/540dfnv.html

I guess it should be a given that the Washoe County Sheriff's dept. has already ruled her out....but I think the time frame would work given the circumstances, height is close, weight is off a bit, but if she was on the run for 4 months, that might explain it...I could also be way off base or missing something really obvious...What do you guys think?
http://www.washoesheriff.com/missing-persons.htm

I also noticed that the Washoe Sheriff's site has her date of disappearance off by more than a year (May 9, 1983 instead of March 6, 1982 on doe) compared to the doe network and her husband's disappearance..so maybe they have different info that Doe Network doesn't have.

The picture of Nancy Robinson is terrible, but here's a side by side.

Attachments

• Robinsonanddoe.jpg
    Robinsonanddoe.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 286

I guess it should be a given that the Washoe County Sheriff's dept. has already ruled her out....but I think the time frame would work given the circumstances, height is close, weight is off a bit, but if she was on the run for 4 months, that might explain it...I could also be way off base or missing something really obvious...What do you guys think?

I also noticed that the Washoe Sheriff's site has her date of disappearance off by more than a year (May 9, 1983 instead of March 6, 1982 on doe) compared to the doe network and her husband's disappearance..so maybe they have different info that Doe Network doesn't have.

The large pools of blood at the scene of her disappearance suggest that she was murdered on the day that she disappeared.

The large pools of blood at the scene of her disappearance suggest that she was murdered on the day that she disappeared.

True, but her husband disappeared with her and someone drove their truck for a while at least. The blood could be his, hers, or both of theirs. The could have been involved in the fire that they were under investigation for and had accomplices. There is really not a lot of info about them. I tried to search for more but didn't have any luck.

Yeah, for the amount of info that case has it is intriguing to say the least.

Personally and this is IMO I want to rule out the Nevada side for now. I have been scoping the whole nv missing people from Vegas to here with no avail. California has a lot of people missing on their side, but that's only what doenetwork has posted.

I cannot locate missing in the city of Sacramento site.

Doesn't look like her at all to me -- nose is wrong, eyes are wrong. But I've been wrong before.

Yeah. Idont feel they are the same people either. Doj site has no similar listings for California missing. Namus is my next stop.

Question for anyone who knows, when they say "european dentistry" would that include Canada's methods. And does anyone know offhand what they mean by that in the first place?

Hmmm my girlfriend is Russian born and raised and she says she looks more german just by the cheek bones and jaw.

Hmmm my girlfriend is Russian born and raised and she says she looks more german just by the cheek bones and jaw.

That sounds about right to me. I was thinking Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, or thereabouts.

Id you notice her freckles? Her hair at the roots is a red-brown. Possible dye or maybe lighter for being outside in the summer?

Look at her post mortem on her forehead.

Id you notice her freckles? Her hair at the roots is a red-brown. Possible dye or maybe lighter for being outside in the summer?

Look at her post mortem on her forehead.

I don't think her roots are lighter than the rest of her hair. I think that is just the way the light hits her hair.

BTW, I should have given her freckles, but I guess its just laziness :).

Question for anyone who knows, when they say "european dentistry" would that include Canada's methods. And does anyone know offhand what they mean by that in the first place?

I think that Europeans use different metal alloys in the fillings.

No worries about the freckles. I'm starting my search off in Poland today off of doenetwork. I'll try between 1980-84.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back