State v Bradley Cooper - 3/25/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Nancy's calls were bouncing between 3 different towers, including calls made minutes apart.

This isn't wifi they are dealing with.

I used that term as this transmissions are wireless versus traditional trackings..LOL Im trying to keep it simplified..Its suffice to say all these transmissions are thru towers and IF end up at landlines or get originated from landlines, they pick that up too..

Am I way off or wrong on that assumption??

I want to strangle the camera operator. Show the freaking screen.

I think the "Nancy's Call" illustration just made points for the defense. They just showed calls from her cell phone passing through the tower closest to where the body was found.

That was strange.

Nothing further? What the hell. What did he actually prove?

So Nancy's calls were bouncing between 3 different towers, including calls made minutes apart.

Me thinks Brad's expert is going to suggest Nancy was calling while jogging..course huge doubt she could do that since she was jogging in her bare feet??..

Me thinks Brad's expert is going to suggest Nancy was calling while jogging..course huge doubt she could do that since she was jogging in her bare feet??..

no...her cell was at the house

And her phone was at HOME.

I think the "Nancy's Call" illustration just made points for the defense. They just showed calls from her cell phone passing through the tower closest to where the body was found.

That was strange.

Didnt Drew Peterson do something like that with calling the phone he left with his cousin in the coffee shop to show a call from Stacy's phone?..Amazing what these guys will do to cover their tracks??

That would make sense if Brad was moving around in his car?

These were calls on 7/11 from Nancy to a bunch of numbers. The progression of numbers jumped between the towers (with a heavier concentration on 1 tower).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth