2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE MORNING SESSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning you great group of people. Here is to a successful day of seating at least part of a potential jury. :seeya:

I always enjoy well placed coughs. It happened a few times yesterday. Some of the subtle nuances are facinating.

Wftv feed is back up....just refresh...worked for me. Thank god as it has the best volume.

Morning everyone. Not happy that CNN just got the feed up, but at least it's up now.

Interesting, juror feels there is more to the story. A female, at that!

Sad reflection on the media that most everyone thinks news is not accurate.

MOO and stuff.

This Juror has seen quite a bit of coverage. Her opinion is "there's more to the story than we knew, and something happened that maybe wasn't intentional...we just have to look at the facts". Tells HHJP that she recognizes that news is news and not facts. She feels she can put aside any previous opinions and impressions and decide this case soley upon the evidence presented in Court as applied to the law that he gives her. HHJP wants to know if she "feels" she can or if she is actually ABLE to do this. She says yes.

I think this juror is rehearsed, she is saying what she thinks the judge wants to hear.

So does each side have any time restrictions today?

Interesting, juror feels there is more to the story. A female, at that!

of course....me personally....I would say such a thing if I desperately wanted to serve on this jury and knew the defense would strke me if I said what I really thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa