PA PA - Toni Sharpless, 29, Gladwyne, 23 Aug 2009

Did anyone ever look "really close" at the person hosting the party and/or the other people there? I know that's where I'd start.

Toni did not text her daughter AFTER the leaving the party.

If Toni did not text her daughter then people need to get their stuff straight. In addition, there's no need for capitalization. I can read without and I'm sure many other people can too.

I still do not understand why this case has not gotten more attention.

If Toni did not text her daughter then people need to get their stuff straight. In addition, there's no need for capitalization. I can read without and I'm sure many other people can too.

What "stuff" are you referring to? This thread has very clear details of Toni's activity and timeline from that night/early morning. I only capitalized "after" to point out that she did text her daughter, but it was well before she left the party. I apologize if I offended you.

I still do not understand why this case has not gotten more attention.

The case was covered nationally on the show "Disappeared", but the lack of local coverage, especially at the two year mark, is troubling. I am local and haven't seen much of anything besides the new article linked above(there is also one on Philly.com). I was in contact with the private investigator, Eileen Law, earlier in the year. She was trying to get Toni coverage on Nancy Grace. They were doing shows on missing people, but the show never featured Toni.

That was one of the first articles and incorrect. This was discussed in detail earlier in the thread. I believe the paper should have said that it was her last contact with family or anyone beside who she was partying with.

Thanks, elmomom. Just saw your post.

The DLN is my local paper. :sick: It is so poorly written that it is painful to read at times.

I live like three hours from Phily and 4 from Jersey. It's sad that I haven't even heard anything about this girl yet. No one seems to talk about it or they just don't know.

Very interesting article, summer_breeze. I would be shocked if Toni is still alive, but I get goose bumps thinking about her being found. I have been in contact with Eileen Law a few times over the last two years. I may reach out to her about the possible Camden sightings. I am curious if she has done any searches of the area. I was involved with the search for Jenna Lord(found deceased) and it is a rough place to say the least.

Watched the rerun of "Disappeared" earlier today. Can't believe it's almost been three years! I can't imagine what her family has been through. I am going to send an email to Eileen Law tonight too see if there has been anything new in the investigation.

I did email Eileen Law. She reinteriated that she works on the case daily, but doesn't know if Toni is still alive or not. She said that she has not been informed of any recent sightings, but anytime the "Disappeared" episode airs she gets calls. The callers usually claim to have seen Toni, but it is always like 3 months to a year prior. Hopefully this case gets some additional coverage this coming month because of the three year anniversary of Toni's disappearance.

I wish they would have found her by now. I live near where she is from. Went to school with her at one time. After watching the disappeared show I don't believe she left the party. I think something happened at the party and then someone dropped her car where they knew a chop shop would get it.
This is only my opinion. Hopefully I posted correctly as this is my first post here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life
Back