GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, on the Dunwoody link above they are replaying the DT closing. Rubin is on now. Hopefully we will get to see handsome man ADA James ;)

I think they may be more hung up between guilty and GBMI. Some of the jurors probably don't care which it is b/c he goes to prison either way, judge still determines sentencing, and in reality he won't get treatment either way since all the state's experts say he is sane.

There are probably a few jurors on either side who won't budge. I do not believe any of them are truly entertaining a NG verdict.

Yes and I agree. That's what I meant in my post regarding insanity (mentally ill). Guilty or Guilty but mentally ill.

I wonder if we will get a hung jury? Hope not!!!!!

FYI, on the Dunwoody link above they are replaying the DT closing. Rubin is on now. Hopefully we will get to see handsome man ADA James ;)

I didn't realize Mr. James is the district attorney of Dekalb County. He's Geary's boss! He was named one of the top 40 lawyers under the age of 40 last year (or maybe within the past few years). Don't have a link handy at the moment. Sorry.

http://dekalbda.org/index.aspx?nid=217

OHAAAAAI :wave:

Just got in and yes, I have awesome coffee from another Seattle roaster. Yumyumyum!

I didn't realize Mr. James is the district attorney of Dekalb County. He's Geary's boss! He was named one of the top 40 lawyers under the age of 40 last year (or maybe within the past few years). Don't have a link handy at the moment. Sorry.

http://dekalbda.org/index.aspx?nid=217

Nice! I didn't realize that either! Glad he will ultimately make the decision on whether or not to charge AS. It seems he REALLY wants to do so!

Update, jury is on lunch break until 1pm, but media won't be allowed back in court room until 1:30 :waitasec:

What a nom nom nom-esque attorney :blushing:

Juuust trying to put his picture up for those that haven't had access to the live feed. :rocker:

Robert-James_660357l.jpg

Live blog says Jury is back from lunch. Media will be let back in @1:30pm ET.

Peters is wrapping up his closing, so Mr. James should be up next unless there is a question or verdict. :) *this is all a replay for those new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine