GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
& while still not confirmed, it's a pretty big statement to post on the fb page. :(

Yes, best off to wait for the police to disclose any info about the phone. We all know how quickly information can get turned around quickly.

I have just gotten home from searching for Noelle. She went missing 2 blocks from my house. There are hundreds of volunteers out going door to door and looking in all the wooded areas, parks etc.

She was attempting to walk home to her house in Cortright which is about 20 kms away. So, realistically the geographic area is huge.

In regards to the found phone, I have heard it is NOT hers. Regarding that area. At the corner of George and Mitton near Maria there is a hospital that is closed down. There is a current hospital at Maria and Russel.

Not sure what is fact coming from a FB group, but another said the last signal of her phone came from Maria St near the hospital. A searcher knocking of this ladies door told her so.

Anyone good with maps, is this area on her walk home, or completly out of her way?

It is about 1 km from where she was last seen, NOT on her way home. It is NE of where she was, she needed to go South.

I have just gotten home from searching for Noelle. She went missing 2 blocks from my house. There are hundreds of volunteers out going door to door and looking in all the wooded areas, parks etc.

She was attempting to walk home to her house in Cortright which is about 20 kms away. So, realistically the geographic area is huge.

Thanks for the update APL, it's good to know so many are out.. It must be freezing out there for you all - so thank you for searching for those of us that can't.

I did see that LE have checked all the nearby video, was that confirmed? Did you get any indication of where she might last have been seen?

Thanks for searching.... And thanks for the updates, Airplanelamp!:seeya:

(My Own Words)...Per commenter... CTV News Channel MAY have an official update in a few minutes..

8 minutes ago....

JMO

post followed up to say was nothing new.... keeps it out there though.

The admin is doing a great job, using docs to collate confirmed info.

Thanks for the update APL, it's good to know so many are out.. It must be freezing out there for you all - so thank you for searching for those of us that can't.

I did see that LE have checked all the nearby video, was that confirmed? Did you get any indication of where she might last have been seen?

I have heard that video is in the process of review so I think that is covered.

Last seen Wellington/Christina St on foot headed SB which IS in the direction of her home.

FYI...

Noelle is a teacher at St. Matthews...

and is thanked in a school newsletter for being a Jr. Volleyball Coach..

The search has been called off.......(from the FB page created by her mother)

Word is that she's been found...details to come

The FB event page was getting out of control with so many people posting all at once and key information getting lost in the noise. There were too many rumours starting to circulate. Hopefully the new FB group will help solve that.

The event page was set up by the mother, the newest FB page was set up by a concerned citizen...not a family or friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie