Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just wrote a long response agreeing with you (as your analysis is spot on). but then it kicked me off because the server was busy. and now im not typing it again. grumble!!!
Because the board has done that a lot lately I have began to keep my word program open, type my message in it, and copy and paste it here. So in case the board messes up I still have what I wanted to say on my computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljim
nothing new in the FOX interview with baez, the only interesting thing was what elley mae pointed out.

he said the shovel borrowing incident happened while casey was still living at the granparents house.

to everything else he responded that it is not in his clients best interest to disclose many things at this time, but that he has spoken with her and there is a reasonable explanation for everything she has done/said.

That is a play on words if I ever heard one LOL.. Casey never "moved out" of the grandparents house! She was crashing with friends, ditching her parents car, and spending 45k of her grandparents credit. She HAD planned on moving in with Amy but obviously that never happened.

Also, that spurs another question to me... why steal blank checks and 700 dollars from a friend when you have already spent 45k on your parents credit cards??? WHAT WAS SHE SPENDING IT ON???? Some people live on less in a year!

Pixie,

The way alot of us viewed that was that Casey was blowing her mom off for a month regarding letting her see Caylee, her mom we don't believe knew Caylee was missing, I think she meant, I've given you a month to let me see her, now I'm going to the police. Not sure, but it may give you a different perspective to view it like that

I'm with you pjsmommy!! I took it to mean, I've given you a month for me to see her and you keep putting me off with first one story and then another, now let me see her or I'm going to do something more drastic ( i.e. call the police ).

That's exactly how I took it.

Two other people are scheduled to visit Casey Anthony in jail in the coming days.

This is from the same link above.
What two other people I wonder....

A new visitors log was released. Scheduled are William Walters and Stefany Kastakis.

Originally, when I read the log, I thought the dates were off. It shows Cindy and George scheduled for the 29th and the above 2 scheduled for August 3rd.

I'll go hunt up the link and post. I didn't realize people had to 'schedule' thier visits. Very interesting. I thought inmates had visitation times and if you didn't go during that time you were SOL. Seems this jurisdiction has a different policy.

OME

Casey has not only lied to her parents for years she has lied to her friends as well. I don't think a lot of people that knew Casey really KNEW Casey.

I have questions about a few things.

In many of the scenarios, Casey is in contact with a body multiple times, including riding around in a car stinking of human decomp.

TonE picks her up from the abandoned car, correct? Does HE not notice how bad she smells even if he doesn't get out of the car and smell the car itself? Where do they go so she can ostensibly take a shower, wash her hair, etc?

Morning all!

FOX did just say that GM and GF are going to visit tomorrow and that Lee was there this morning. The article from Orlando Sentinel says Lee was there and went "out the back way" - but did Lee actually see Casey this morning?

A new visitors log was released. Scheduled are William Walters and Stefany Kastakis.

Originally, when I read the log, I thought the dates were off. It shows Cindy and George scheduled for the 29th and the above 2 scheduled for August 3rd.

I'll go hunt up the link and post. I didn't realize people had to 'schedule' thier visits. Very interesting. I thought inmates had visitation times and if you didn't go during that time you were SOL. Seems this jurisdiction has a different policy.

OME

I didn't realize they have her on a visitation schedule like this either. That makes her very first visit from Patrick even more suspicious, IMO.

On a side note: Hey all you myspace friends of Casey! Set your profiles to public, please? lol..

Also, that spurs another question to me... why steal blank checks and 700 dollars from a friend when you have already spent 45k on your parents credit cards??? WHAT WAS SHE SPENDING IT ON???? Some people live on less in a year!
But wasnt it Cindy who said she ran up the cards? Another LIE? Maybe Cindy blamed a lot of the $45K on Casey to cover her own *advertiser censored* with her husband? By the way she was dressed when arrested I dont think it was on clothes and she really did not look like someone who had been high for days on end if you know what I mean, that pasty ghost looking gaunt look that people get from days of doping.

OME
its actually stephany kostakis, the paper spelled it wrong, but that's how its spelled on the visitors log

i just wrote a long response agreeing with you (as your analysis is spot on). but then it kicked me off because the server was busy. and now im not typing it again. grumble!!!

basically, i dont know if she will talk one way or the other. she can only screw herself by trying to explain it all now. and without a body, something still needs to tie casey to caylee's actually death (which the prosecution will do through ample circumstantial evidence). but the defense would be smarter to not just concede this, let them prove it, and keep her from talking, since she apparently sucks at it.

Thanks for the comment.

If the toxicology reports come back positive -- that the dirt in the trunk matches dirt from the backyard, and that there was human decomposition in the trunk, that's probably enough circumstantial evidence to charge her with something. I've seen people charged with less than that.

First degree murder? No. That's why I have a feeling she will come up with another story about an "accident" -- which it probably was.

I don't think she meant to kill her daughter. She obviously played some role though in it though -- probably from neglect -- which kept her from calling 911 in the first place.

Morning all!

FOX did just say that GM and GF are going to visit tomorrow and that Lee was there this morning. The article from Orlando Sentinel says Lee was there and went "out the back way" - but did Lee actually see Casey this morning?

It's reported that Lee did a 45 minute video visit with Casey this morning.

Not to be nit-picky but in case anyone does any searching, it's William Waters and Stefany Kostakis.

After the family's first phone conversation with Casey in jail, I have sinking feeling that the family went on "damage control". I think they realized that she is seeing everything and for her to ever talk, they must let her feel they are on her side and believe her.

I didn't realize they have her on a visitation schedule like this either. That makes her very first visit from Patrick even more suspicious, IMO.

On a side note: Hey all you myspace friends of Casey! Set your profiles to public, please? lol..

under frank burgeois name it says did not show. did we know this?

Thankx and is that the video they were going to release and then stopped and said no - that LE wanted to review ti first?

Not to be nit-picky but in case anyone does any searching, it's William Waters and Stefany Kostakis.
LOL, that's why i posted it, i came up with a Stephanie kostakis on facebook, but first name isn't spelled the same. I wonder if it was spelled that way by her, or by someone who really can't spell. Some guys will spell my name july, not julie

It's reported that Lee did a 45 minute video visit with Casey this morning.

IIRC he was scheduled for a 45 minute video conference this morning, but did he actually stay that long? Anyone in the press comment on how long he stayed? And why did he duck out the back way like he did. He did not want to meet the press head-on for some reason. I wonder if they caught his facial expression or seen signs of swollen eyes from crying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne