Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, LOL now I'm listening to the part of her talking back to Caycee as she's talking on her jail house recordings and she's giving her personal feed back. LOL Hillarious the girls got gusto. I can't believe how entertaining this is. She says what most of us want to say to Caycee. I'm still listening and reading here. Thanks for being a big help here Patty.

She has gusto, but she freaks out when she calls and first hangs up on them and then calls back. :)

I actually started this and I am sorry. I was just trying to figure what LP meant when he said "When the FBI, who has one of the finest labs in the world, comes back with their DNA it is going to SHOCK the world over something that Lee, CAsey, & Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary results."

The statement struck me as odd because I can't imagine what else would "shock the world" at this point and I wondered if maybe they were able to learn the identity of the father thru the DNA and it is a family member.

I apologize for causing the confusion.:iamashamed0005:

Are they keeping it from Ga. why doesn't he know?

i'm just fuming and I'm certain this has been discussed too. but WE - WE WILL BE TO BLAME? Cindy said tonight on NG that WE will put Caylee in a coffin by not looking for a live child. WE - Not her daughter but US.

She already has her scapegoat. If this child is ever located, she'll blame us for not looking hard enough. I wonder how many people out there do NOT know what Caylee looks like. I can't say that for ALL the missing children out there.

Thanks Cindy, whatever.

Someone mentioned this the other day, about Caylee possibly not being toilet trained, and this makes me so sad. Her life was too chaotic to even be trained for the toilet. And Cindy talks about her like she's a dog... peeing on the playhouse, peeing on everything. Pathetic.

All I know is I am sick of all thier double-speak. Just watched the re-broadcast of NG because I don't get home in time from work to watch all of it....What LP said at the end just made the hair on the back of my kneck stand and got a sick feeling in my "gut."
Maybe all this mystery and lying about paternity was solved on Wed. and I got this sick feeling that it may be a family member as well.

I'm curious what LP meant about the shock also BUT I saw how 'dramatic' he can be when he was still busy pointing fingers at the nanny & then some friend.

He LOVES the media attention, so we can't discount that he wants to make sure they invite him back again & he wanted to say something that REALLY caught everyone's attention.

I highly doubt the FBI is sharing sensitive info with LP.... maybe just very general clues about how well the case is going & THAT'S why the Padillas wised up & stopped wasting their money on Casey.

I finally saw the 7pm PST of NG tonight. Leonard nailed it at the end with the statement, that the Anthony's and Casey were told what the FBI evidence is. Leonard states that Cindy is in denial. NG was not mean to Tim. Tim was very emotional. Cindy has made Tim feel badly because he is NOT looking for an alive Caylee.

NG made a very good argument that Cindy should release the phone calls, the sketch of Zenaida, for her theory that Caylee is still alive. If there are sightings in the tips, Cindy is looking for them. Why isn't Cindy down in Texas following up on that lead?

NG is fair. NG is also very hard at times. NG sticks to the facts.:clap:

Well, I don't think NG sticks to the facts. She is usually out to crucify her guests. But at times she makes excellent points and observations, and at times I must admit rooting for her, times like tonight. I definitely agree that NG made a good move asking CA to release the phone records. Notice CA was speechless, what, for maybe the first time ever?

I've already posted this a few minutes ago, but since several others here have said the same thing, this show was extremely upsetting tonight. We are entering a very dark place in this case, darker than it's been before.

DA

Tim lost his son as well
Tim lost his daughter, didn't he? They had just moved into the area and his daughter went to use a pay phone and disappeared, right? Then was found much later year? (forget how long) in a field not far from where she went missing. That's what I recall anyhow. Will look for a link...refresh myself of the facts.

his son? How did he lose his son? Man - Tim has the weight of the world on his shoulders and he only wanted to do right by Caylee. I'm so crushed for him. and for Cindy to phone in and INSIST she's cooperated fully with Tim? Hummmm. yah right.

BTW how in the world are all these people calling Cindy to give leads on Caylee? Is her number out there for everyone to see or call? Why are the calls not going to the tips line?

I know the answer to all these questions…..she’s full of crapola huh.:waitasec:

Actually I have seen the home and work numbers in the 400 pages and on the myspace pages. I imagine they get many calls from people who have no business calling them. (Not defending them, I like many, have issues with the A's.)

I'm glad I didn't watch NG tonight. See you soon, folks.

I think it's kind of cool that she calls them and actually asks them the questions the entire world wants to know.

I hope she doesn't get into trouble though. :(

while i cant stand ng's attitude/rudeness to some on her show, she does get the word out on cases. that being said, has anyone ever thought that maybe casey was doing drugs at some place and it got violent so someone hid her daughter in the trunk and casey didnt know? or maybe casey walked in on some kind of drug deal and they took her child and threatened to kill her and/or the rest of her family???? or something of the sort? i just have a weird feeling that we are all nailing casey and possibly not taking all into consideration. i do think she knows way more than what she is telling but maybe she really is in fear for her life and others?

Fear for her life??? She is in jail. Also, if she were afraid of others lives she would be FAR better off telling LE, her attorney etc so she could get protection for them. I don't buy this for one second---sorry!

I actually started this and I am sorry. I was just trying to figure what LP meant when he said "When the FBI, who has one of the finest labs in the world, comes back with their DNA it is going to SHOCK the world over something that Lee, CAsey, & Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary results."

The statement struck me as odd because I can't imagine what else would "shock the world" at this point and I wondered if maybe they were able to learn the identity of the father thru the DNA and it is a family member.

I apologize for causing the confusion.:iamashamed0005:

To me (bolded above) that was the most telling. Why doesn't GEORGE know? Where was he? Is he now out of the loop?

What in this case could "shock the world"?

Snipped the quote:

Cindy Anthony used the lack of volunteers to back up her statements, saying if people believed she was dead they would be helping him search. I am disgusted with Cindy for upsetting this man who traveled so far to help find her grand-daughter.

Wow that is good spin...:hypno: There is a lack of volunteers because of everyone thinking Caylee is alive. Not the fact that she is alienating the whole community with her behavior and lack of appreciation.

Someone mentioned this the other day, about Caylee possibly not being toilet trained, and this makes me so sad. Her life was too chaotic to even be trained for the toilet. And Cindy talks about her like she's a dog... peeing on the playhouse, peeing on everything. Pathetic.

Some kids aren't potty trained at 3 because their bladders aren't just ready. You have to take the cue from the child.

Here's what I was thinking about Cindy's comments on NG, and I've thought about this every possible way, even if we were unaware of any DNA evidence in the trunk of the car:

IF Cindy REALLY BELIEVES Caylee was kidnapped by dangerous people who are threatening her life, why announce leads on TV? Wouldn't the kidnappers hear this too and immediately go underground? Wouldn't announcing these leads on TV and through the news media endanger Caylee AND make her much, much more difficult to find?

If Caylee were really kidnapped, the BEST help possible would be the FBI. If there was ANY reasonable evidence of a kidnapping, the FBI would be covertly searching for Caylee. They would make sure that the family did not share information of their search. Cindy would NOT be announcing leads on TV or to the media. In addition, if Casey and/or the family were threatened by the kidnappers, they could have been put into a witness protection program immediately while the FBI worked the case. So, that eliminates the need for secrecy with the FBI.

Cindy's actions and comments MAKE NO SENSE even without taking into consideration the DNA evidence.

I wish the FBI and OCSD would just lay it on the line tomorrow with the forensic evidence they have and VERIFY it to the family ON TELEVISION. They could then send them a video of exactly what was said....along with a transcript, a copy of the evidence report, and whatever else they need to understand this so they cannot continue this charade any longer!

while i cant stand ng's attitude/rudeness to some on her show, she does get the word out on cases. that being said, has anyone ever thought that maybe casey was doing drugs at some place and it got violent so someone hid her daughter in the trunk and casey didnt know? or maybe casey walked in on some kind of drug deal and they took her child and threatened to kill her and/or the rest of her family???? or something of the sort? i just have a weird feeling that we are all nailing casey and possibly not taking all into consideration. i do think she knows way more than what she is telling but maybe she really is in fear for her life and others?

Sorry, but this is real life, not a movie or a book.

I haven't rewatched the show, but I believe LP said the nation would be shocked by something that Lee, Cindy, and Casey have known since last Wednesday(?)

Why did he exclude GA?

(Restating what SWAG1959 posted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members