Did Darlie Routier murder her precious sons? Part 2

Did Darlie Routier Murder Her Precious Sons ?

• Total voters
Here's what they're putting on FB:

Dear friends of Darlie Lynn!

I am forwarding you now , as we have received a letter from Lauren, one of Darlie Lynn's lawyers.

As it turns out about 200.000,- dollars are needed. That is too much for the family alone to raise , and so we are depended on donations from the public.

Please consider donating! Any amount big or small will be helpful and highly appreciated!

Enclosed in this note ,you will find the letter from Lauren Schmidt , and the NEW address where CHECKS with donations can be sent to!

DONATIONS CAN BE SENT TO THIS ADDRESS NOW:

Darlie has a new address for her donations. Please send them to :

Trust Account for Darlie Routier

Attn: Lauren Schmidt

Brownstein Hyatt Farber and Schreck, LLP410 Seventeenth Street Suite 2200......Denver, CO 80202- USA

Thank you all for your love and support!

Heidi Isabelle Holthe Moan

Darlie's lawyers want to be paid. This has nothing to do with the tests, they need money to continue the investigation! (might as well burn it as the killer sits in prison).

I asked on the FB wall about where part 3 was of the Lisa Gibbons show was. The response was that they didn't know but they'll find out. I'm curious how far I can take this.

Darlie's lawyers want to be paid. This has nothing to do with the tests, they need money to continue the investigation! (might as well burn it as the killer sits in prison).

I'm sure Dalie's attorneys are sick of beating the same dead horse over and over again...can't blame them for wanting to be paid. They just don't have much to work with. I'm sure it is really hard to still work on her case since it is so clear that she is guilty, guilty, guilty.

I asked on the FB wall about where part 3 was of the Lisa Gibbons show was. The response was that they didn't know but they'll find out. I'm curious how far I can take this.

Can't wait to hear what they respond back to you with.

She was also sleeping on the couch when she was, according to her attacked by an intruder. But no blood was on the couch.

The most significant undeniable fact about the blood evidence is that her nightshirt clearly shows she was upright when her throat was cut. The blood path only goes down at the neck, not to the side which you would expect from someone bleeding while lying down.

Hi all. New here. After I googled something on Darlie, I found these forums and then spent hours reading all I could here.

I have sort of a random piece of input that occurred to me and I figured this was as good a place as any to put it. In lots of the threads it has come up that Darin made a comment the night of the murders to an emergency worker.....something along the lines of -a woman that looks like that and those big breasts no wonder someone broke in-

My thought was, if Darin wasn't involved in the planning (which I'm not saying he wasn't - I haven't figured out for myself which part of that fence I am on) maybe this was him giving himself reasons to believe Darlie. Trying to convince himself?

Just a random thought I had probably way off base......

Hi all. New here. After I googled something on Darlie, I found these forums and then spent hours reading all I could here.

I have sort of a random piece of input that occurred to me and I figured this was as good a place as any to put it. In lots of the threads it has come up that Darin made a comment the night of the murders to an emergency worker.....something along the lines of -a woman that looks like that and those big breasts no wonder someone broke in-

My thought was, if Darin wasn't involved in the planning (which I'm not saying he wasn't - I haven't figured out for myself which part of that fence I am on) maybe this was him giving himself reasons to believe Darlie. Trying to convince himself?

Just a random thought I had probably way off base......

I agree. I really don't think Darin had anything to do with the murders. If he had, there probably would have been a larger insurance policy on the boys. I think Darin was supporting his wife's claim simply because she hasn't shown a violent nature to him. However, I have read that she has shown a very jealous side and has done silly things to gain attention. In any event, I'm certain that his support was out of loyalty to his wife, the same way Darlie Kee continues to support her daughter. Neither could fathom this type of thing. I'm curious how Darin feels now. I don't see him speaking up on her behalf anymore.

I agree. I really don't think Darin had anything to do with the murders. If he had, there probably would have been a larger insurance policy on the boys. I think Darin was supporting his wife's claim simply because she hasn't shown a violent nature to him. However, I have read that she has shown a very jealous side and has done silly things to gain attention. In any event, I'm certain that his support was out of loyalty to his wife, the same way Darlie Kee continues to support her daughter. Neither could fathom this type of thing. I'm curious how Darin feels now. I don't see him speaking up on her behalf anymore.

Are Darlie and Darin still even married?

I believe so. Although, I have seen pics on Drakes myspace account of Darin, Drake, a woman and another teenage boy. Makes you go hmmmmm. I think Drakes account is set to private now.

I believe so. Although, I have seen pics on Drakes myspace account of Darin, Drake, a woman and another teenage boy. Makes you go hmmmmm. I think Drakes account is set to private now.

I sent a facebook friend request to Darin months ago and he never did accept it. I think I will try and check the county clerk divorce records to see if I can find anything.

I was informed that it must have been a typo as there were only 3 parts to the show......hmmmm.

I would love for Darlie's supporters to show me the factual evidence that points to her innocence. It seems that all they do is point to an unidentified finger print. Am I wrong? Is there more I have missed? If I read the report on the fingerprint correctly, it definitively ruled out the boys, but not her or Darin. I invite only the facts, not feelings or things of such nature.

I would love for Darlie's supporters to show me the factual evidence that points to her innocence. It seems that all they do is point to an unidentified finger print. Am I wrong? Is there more I have missed? If I read the report on the fingerprint correctly, it definitively ruled out the boys, but not her or Darin. I invite only the facts, not feelings or things of such nature.

I would think that the only thing that Darlie or her supporters have is the one unidentified finger print. I would like to know what her supporters know that I don't know that proves that Darlie is not guilty. There is just so much evidence that points to her guilt. You have to follow the evidence and the way I see it she is guilty as guilty can be.

Nice....looks like my last two posts were deleted??

Nice....looks like my last two posts were deleted??

You'd have to speak to one of the moderators about that. None of us have the ability to remove posts. Just letting you know.

:seeya:

I literally gasped when I saw that silly string video. The woman looks HIGH like she got away with something that's been sitting on her mind for a long while.

I do think her husband came down and knew right away she did it. He was her husband. He might of hit her and then realized they'd have to cover it up. I wonder if they had tried to pin it on him if he'd have given her up.

There is no way a woman who lost her children a week prior would be tanding over his grave acting like that if it was an intruder that violently attacked them. UNBELIEVABLE.

Agreed. I can understand not crying all the time simply because you become exhausted or it all becomes surreal. I could NEVER do what she did. I understand feeling powerless and wanting to do something to honor your child, but I don't feel this was appropriate. I have such a huge amount of respect for parents whom have lost their children and have started programs to help ensure the safety of other children. People like John Walsh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back