NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the traces can remain for a long long time - remember how bodies are sometimes exhumed after information comes to light a long time after burial, and 'viola' evidence is found in the body? Has brought a number of murderers to justice. It is often the case where murder has occurred, but not discovered, the body is cremated, (usually where the murderer is a spouse), to destroy evidence.

Yes, and I suppose it depends on the substance, because some only stay in the system for a day or a few days. In exhumed bodies sometimes the substance is detected in the nails and hair.

Do you have an iphone? They display a little differently that other phones.

NO..I don't. I do have a smart phone if you can call it smart..sometimes I curse it for being dumb.. but maybe its operator error! ;)

what do you mean they display differently?

I also thought the same.. I felt sick on the stomach when I saw the pic on the news.. I said..'thats not...is it?' with this horrible feeling coming over me.. thank you for also informing me that it may not all be blood..

I think it shows how much he cleaned the area with bleach.

You know even after being told bleach can show up in the luminol testing.. I still look at those pics and feel off.. it just makes me sick..it brings the reality up right there that that may be Allisons blood. I wondered why against the door like that as well as in the boot area.. This is the Captiva isn't it? I assume so as it seems to have remained impounded.. Do the seats fold right forward in this model car? would the side of the door been accessable(touched by something in the back) if the seats are folded forward?? Anyone know?

I think it shows how much he cleaned the area with bleach.

Thank you..It still makes me feel sick.. It was not made clear on the news this could be bleach as well.. I just don't even want to think about it anymore..

time for bed I think..

I also thought the same.. I felt sick on the stomach when I saw the pic on the news.. I said..'thats not...is it?' with this horrible feeling coming over me.. thank you for also informing me that it may not all be blood..

And there it is - the known shock value these images present to anyone without the knowledge of how the marks may have come about. The QPS know full well it would illicit strong responses. In combination with GBC's saccharine SMSes to Allison, they are baiting further informants to come forward, IMO.

Yep, that was my initial thought way back at the beginning of all of this.

There might still be truth in the "all doors seen to be open on the car" rumour...to air out the bleach smell.

Bleach is a hard smell to get rid of.

I have got some domestos on my hand while cleaning and washed it over and over and could still smell it on my skin the next day.

And there it is - the known shock value these images present to anyone without the knowledge of how the marks may have come about. The QPS know full well it would illicit strong responses. In combination with GBC's saccharine SMSes to Allison, they are baiting further informants to come forward, IMO.

I think the media is doing that because there are hundreds of pages of new info they now have in front of them and they chose to run with that story tonight/today.

You know even after being told bleach can show up in the luminol testing.. I still look at those pics and feel off.. it just makes me sick..it brings the reality up right there that that may be Allisons blood. I wondered why against the door like that as well as in the boot area.. This is the Captiva isn't it? I assume so as it seems to have remained impounded.. Do the seats fold right forward in this model car? would the side of the door been accessable(touched by something in the back) if the seats are folded forward?? Anyone know?

Apparently the Captiva has 3 rows of seats. I could be wrong, but it looks as though only the back row of seats has been folded down in the Crime Scene photos (still can't believe they were published).

These are pics of the interior of a Holden Captiva.

Attachments

• Captiva1.jpeg
    Captiva1.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 30
  • Captiva2.jpeg
    Captiva2.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 31

I believe it was reported that the seats had been removed.

Bleach is a hard smell to get rid of.

I have got some domestos on my hand while cleaning and washed it over and over and could still smell it on my skin the next day.

Vinegar will help, it's an acid whilst bleach is an alkali, counteracting the smell.

Yes I think I was shocked they were showing it, when I could see alot of what i thought was showing up as blood and dribble marks down the door.. You see on channel 7 I am not sure they said it was from the luminol testing(that the pictures were taken after luminol testing on the car.)..I am positive they didn't so I was a bit aghast that there was visible blood of the amount seen in the pics.. that how could he (or anyone) leave it that way and not expect that police wouldn't seize on it.. OK I now know its from the luminol.. they did not make that clear..

Apparently the Captiva has 3 rows of seats. I could be wrong, but it looks as though only the back row of seats has been folded down in the Crime Scene photos (still can't believe they were published).

yes thought that sort of thing would only come out at or after trial..

thanks for the pics and info by the way..

Only the second row fold down, the rear ones were removed it has been reported.

Something just occurred to me as I was making dinner (having torn myself away from this blog to feed the family) - the clothes ABC was wearing when she disappeared.

From day one she was reported as wearing: Police said she was wearing grey tracksuit pants, a grey or black top, and white running shoes.

When her body was found: Supt Ainsworth said the clothes on the woman's body found at Kholo Creek appeared to be similar.

If GBC gave the police information regarding what she was wearing, how did he know?
* is that what she was wearing when he went to bed at 10pm and left her watching TV? Who goes to bed in their walking gear?
* Did she only have one walking outfit?
* Did he keep an inventory of her clothing which enabled him to determine, pretty much, what she was wearing?

I say this as someone who regularly walks early from 5.30-6.00am. I've never gone to bed in my walking outfit - that's what pjs are for. I have numerous pants (short, medium and long length) and lots of different "exercise" shirts - all different colours - as they need to be washed after each session. I doubt my husband, who I've been with for 21 years, would be able to recall any of my exercise outfits or determine if any items of clothing were missing from my wardrobe.

Just MOO

Good thinking. I, on the other hand, have two exercise outfits, both exactly the same. One on, one washed. So my partner would probably be able to tell police what I wore even if we hadn't seen each other for 24 hrs.

Yes I think I was shocked they were showing it, when I could see alot of what i thought was showing up as blood and dribble marks down the door.. You see on channel 7 I am not sure they said it was from the luminol testing..I am positive they didn't so I was a bit aghast that there was visible blood of the amount seen in the pics.. that how could he (or anyone) leave it that way and not expect that police wouldn't seize on it.. OK I now know its from the luminol.. they did not make that clear..

Those bright drip marks are not the luminol, if there is nothing there the luminol wont show up. The luminol will show blood and bleach and some other proteins.

There's a Captiva 5 (five seats) and a Captiva 7 (Seven seater). Which one did they have does anyone know?

Those bright drip marks are not the luminol, if there is nothing there the luminol wont show up. The luminol will show blood and bleach and some other proteins.

Thanks..I wasn't thinking the drip marks were luminol.I understand there has to be something for it to show up.. I just meant I thought on the news that what showed up or could be seen in the photos was blood visible to the eye.. I did not realize they were showing pics from when the luminol had been used. Channel 7 did not make it clear that was the case.

Good thinking. I, on the other hand, have two exercise outfits, both exactly the same. One on, one washed. So my partner would probably be able to tell police what I wore even if we hadn't seen each other for 24 hrs.

My hubby wouldn't know. He is not good with things like that at all, even if he'd seen me in them and hour ago, he just doesn't pay attention to things like that. I have to say, nor am I. Having lost one of the kids in Big W one time, I couldn't for the life of me remember what they were wearing. Since that time, I always make mental note of what any children I have with me are wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G14-Classified