WA WA - Joseph Pichler, 18, Bremerton, 5 Jan 2006 - Child Actor - #2

Sharon 3:08 pm
1/24/2008

(http://joepichler.4ourangel.com) has been reported as a con artist to the FBI. This person has alledgely stolen money from Joe's case for herself. No money sent to her has ever been sent to the family to help find Joe, although she reported that she did this. This woman creates websites for missing or dead children's cases. She is alledgedly guilty of taking advantage of them and taking the reward money meant to find the children.

Sharon 3:08 pm
2/24/208

Its totally possible a masked somebody came from around a corner and got Joe... We do not have proof of anything. We don't have any evidence processed to have proof.

Sharon 3:48am
2/16/2008

I don't want to accuse anyone of anything. I just want the people that were last seen with Joe to tell the police what they know and they won't do it.

I think we need to realize that Joe's friends are not guilty of anything. No one is saying they are. They just aren't cooperating with the police. There are any number of scenarios that could have happened to Joe. I try to say alledged whenever I talk about a scenario or a theory, but people keep not reading that part or assuming the worse. If I ever did in any way accuse anyone, I'm sorry. There are many scenarios that were possible.
I don't know what happened that night. This is more of an issue of everyone cooperating with the police and the police realizing they may have a case to investigate.
On Bremerton's side maybe they didn't understand the seriousness of the theft issue and the evidence of the prior plan at Joe's apartment was only found in December 2007 by an outside investigator.

In my personal opinion - the most IMPORTANT thing is bringing Joe home. The who whens and whys can be figured out after he's home....

Sharon 1:15 pm
2/24/2008

4yourangel.com It usually has the kids name then .4yourangel.com. It used to be a really great person who ran it who had lost a child but it was taken over by an alledged con artist. She created joepichler.4yourangel.com website and told the paper, media, utube, and everywhere else that she was the family contact. It was not true. She tried to even contact celebrities to raise money for Joe's case.

Sharon 3:03 pm
2/27/2008

Some of the friends must be innocent.

Sharon 3:40 am
2/28/2008

The family has the Magic The Gathering cards safely stored for processing as evidence. We think the alledged murderer's fingerprints are on them. The family and independent investigators told the Bremerton Police about the cards but so far the cards have not been processed.

believe09 8:44 am
3/05/2008

You can for sure post your opinions of actual conversations especially if they are already in the public domain, ie: posted in the media or on the internet.

Sharon 5:34 pm
3/05/2008

Can we be careful about what the friends did and what Joe did?

Sherryggg-perhaps it is me, but your posts 62-65 67+ have me puzzled. Should we be reviewing something in them?

These are to answer a question that was asked in post # 59, which has since been edited by the author.

Sharon,

With all due respect, the only ones on the thread that have "accused" his friends are yourself. Please go and reread the terms of service...

5. By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will abide by these rules and not post any messages that are knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, inappropriate sexual content not viable to the discussion, hateful, threatening, invasion of a person's privacy or otherwise violation of any laws. If you do so, you will lose your posting privileges.

I do agree there are many scenarios that could have occurred and I'm glad you're finally agreeing to view the possibility of them......

I reread all of them today. There were a few I felt I could have been worded it better and have asked Christine to remove.
Thank you for your help, Sharon

What strikes me is the centrality of the MTG game to the case. It is why Joe had his freinds over that night, it was the subject of his last known phone conversation, and of course those rare cards were among the items that went missing with Joe. What happened "in game?" Sometimes the world of make-believe and fantasy can become tragically real.

-----------------
"Columbine High School sophomore Jason Jones observed the Trench Coat Mafia playing 'magic' cards in the cafeteria, which were about the devil and about power."
(pg1474 of the Jefferson County(CO) evidence release)

Is MTG the reason Joe had friends over? That I haven't seen...so why were the cards in his car? I have no experience with this kind of gaming-would someone have duplicate cards...one at home and one in the car for games on the fly? I haven't seen anything that indicates which particular cards were missing; just speculation on some of the cards Joe may have had at the time....see I would have thought he would have kept an inventory on his computer, or somewhere, but that is the kind of geek I am.

I thought Joe was having a party at his place when everyone gathered there.

Sharon, could you please answer starviego and believe's questions regarding the gaming, if you know? Was gaming the purpose of the party? Was it a role playing game? Other than the fact that he collected these cards, some of which were apparently valuable, what does one DO with them? I don't know the first thing about it, but something reminds me of the Dungeons and Dragons hype of a few years ago. Sorry to sound dense, but I'm a card playing illiterate! Starviego had some interesting questions a few posts ago. Thanks.

starviego
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_2035544", true);

Another question: Did Joe just play MTG as a card game? Sometimes these 'interactive' games are multi-dimensional--they can be played as board games, card games, video games, and as Live Action Role Playing(LARP) games. Did Joe ever play MTG as a LARP? Was there any 'costume' found amongst his possessions, or any fake weaponry(swords, etc.)?

Also, I noticed some poster on Joe's mom's site doing the satanic hand signal thing. Has anybody noticed a plethora of such signs on the MySpace sites of the other players(my dink computer doesn't load pics very well)? Because if there are indications of that--well, you begin to raise another whole set of possibilities.

These were the questions that I was particularly interested in, I had to go back and find them. BTW, welcome starviego. I haven't posted at this thread before, but I've lurked and posted on other threads and haven't seen you before. Wonderful questions and insight!

Hi BeavisMom62,
Welcome, I am just making sure everybody knows that Sharon, Joe's momma's close friend, is not accusing anyone of anything. She is doing the best she can, as we all are.

Starviego did have some good questions and ideas. I never thought about the accident theory, very interesting.

When you are typing on a computer and you don't know the people you are corresponding with, it can be easy to misunderstand what people are trying to say. Back to Joe's case: I haven't ever heard of that card game until I read about it on here. Do you buy a deck of cards or each card individually. I read where someone said that some of those cards are worth alot of money. I was just wondering.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back