Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like surveying equipment to me. Appears they are measuring, however their methods were a tad confusing. Generally you hold those targets on a marked spot on the ground and then use the instrument located at the starting pointing to take shots from the target.

Interesting.....

Salem

Thank you! At first I thought maybe they were driving the red truck back and forth to communicate. But a cell phone would work better. So it seems the truck was being used as placement or something. Hmmmm.

My take on the video, was that it was Taylor's house near the end. They were shooting looking north. In the distance on the road, you can see another crew working (the folks earlier in the white pickup). That is about the distance they would have been found based on news reports (200-300 yards).

If all the above is true, and if it is live video today, taken this morning sometime) then they are looking north (shadows of trees point to the west), and given our cultural habit of walking on the right side, I still maintain they didn't make it to the bridge.

The witness, if they did see the girls and the suspects, would have had to come up from behind them, passed them, and then met the suspects coming from the north, or may have passed them on the bridge, which makes me wonder if they were doing anything illegal at the bridge why they didn't go after the person in the car.

I don't care if the perps are local or not at this point. I just want them to find the POSs and get them behind bars A.S.A.P!! It isn't about the right or wrong of theories. It is about hunting them down like the animals they are. However they arrive at doing so is fine by me.

I am most encouraged by the thought they have a description of a vehicle and the perps. I wish they would release the info so the hunt can go immediately across the country to find them.

Xcom i had seen & i think mentioned it here, something about 1 of the girl's having told on someone about drugs in "comments" with an news article. you never know what's reliable in there but it retaliation seems a possible motive in this tragic situation that can never really make sense.

I remember that post. I thought of that when I read the one I quoted.

when i heard 2 guns were used & having it now confirmed by rosser that each girl was shot with each caliber, my thoughts were that the shooters were more likely young & as a way to seal the co-responsibility & agreeing to not tell, they had perhaps delivered the coup de grace to the others victim.

Agreed. Or there was a third shooter. The first two dropped them, then they made the third shoot each, to make them culpable as well.

What about the possibility there some people messing around in the surrounding woods shooting at squirrels, bottles, rabbits, whatever and accidentally shot one of the girls. They freaked because the other one left alive would be able to ID them, so they shot her too....

Thank you! At first I thought maybe they were driving the red truck back and forth to communicate. But a cell phone would work better. So it seems the truck was being used as placement or something. Hmmmm.
It seemed to me since the guy was putting on bug repellent that he just arrived and was taking over for the girl who then went back up the road to join the other team. I thought about the truck being used as placement, but I don't think so after viewing the whole video.

fox news is reporting a witness has come forward and has said he saw the girls walking on the road before they were shot. witnesss was unable to come forward before this time, no reason given for the witness delay.
Thanks, Delaney!

What about the possibility there some people messing around in the surrounding woods shooting at squirrels, bottles, rabbits, whatever and accidentally shot one of the girls. They freaked because the other one left alive would be able to ID them, so they shot her too....

When I was young, my brother used a BB gun for messing around in the woods. If that's the case, times have really changed.

It looks like surveying equipment to me. Appears they are measuring, however their methods were a tad confusing. Generally you hold those targets on a marked spot on the ground and then use the instrument located at the starting pointing to take shots from the target.

Interesting.....

Salem

This was in response to SS and SusieQ's posts about the equipment.

Yes, they use GPS devices nowadays. As they get their point bearings it also puts the information into a computer and immediately gives the results. They carry hand held computers that immediately shows the results. They can shoot angles from ground level and any other angle level they need.

imoo

I hope that something like your suggestion is how this plays out instead of all of the other evil possibilities, Gaia.

Interesting.....

Salem

This was in response to SS and SusieQ's posts about the equipment.
Thanks, Salem. So they were measuring the distance of that driveway probably to where the girls were found, but didn't it seem fairly close? I need to go back and look at that again.

When I was young, my brother used a BB gun for messing around in the woods. If that's the case, times have really changed.

I think bb guns are still out there, but now the kids have airsoft guns and paintball too.

I am a many year lurker. Never had the confidence to post. I was born and raised in Okmulgee, visited Henryetta and Dewar every weekend. (Grandparents) This case just breaks my heart. When I lived there it was a quiet serene place, no fear of walking down a dirt road in broad daylight. I am sure the innocences of that has long past. I do believe that this was done by locals. ..
Desertsand,
Welcome and please don't be afraid to post.
You just gave us non locals a great insight into your county.:clap:

I think the guns say they were not just messing around the woods casually...plus the wounds do not sound accidental being the same on both girls.

Accidently in the face?
More than once?
More than one person?
No way.

when i heard 2 guns were used & having it now confirmed by rosser that each girl was shot with each caliber, my thoughts were that the shooters were more likely young & as a way to seal the co-responsibility & agreeing to not tell, they had perhaps delivered the coup de grace to the others victim.

Or there was one killer and one of his weapons jammed or malfunctioned before the killer was sure they were dead.

6 minutes of an osbi survey crew ... talk about tossing media a bone! but, hey... film at eleven

what a pretty, canopied country lane. all i could think is the horrific reminders for taylor's family....everytime they leave home to pass the spot this happenned.

Did I hear that right in the presser that the county came through and graded the road AFTER the shootings?!?! What a stupid thing to do.

Another thing, if in fact the girls were shot in the face and possibly the chest, (as reported earlier) the girls most likely fallen backwards. SO if they were found in the ditch, they were placed there.

Take a look at the video SuziQ posted above.
The ditches on either side of the road are not easily seen by 30 feet of grass and weeds.

What made grandpa look in the ditch?
How deep are those ditches?
Wheres the blood if the girls fells on the road?

Did I hear that right in the presser that the county came through and graded the road AFTER the shootings?!?! What a stupid thing to do.
OMG :eek:.
WELL, THAT ANSWERED ONE OF MY QUESTIONS.:furious:
Much to my chagrin it sounds like morons are running this investigation. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain