Forensic Astrology - Durango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drivenon it looked to me like she said one friend originally lured him and then another joined that person and helped detain him? That's what I got out of reading her interpretation anyway. Maybe ONE of your suspects is the guilty party and he had a friend(s) of HIS help him?

Errr.
How do I posture my question?

What if the set of bad guys have been bad, and, another *friend* sees this as an opportunity to "help him"? Appearing as a friend, saving him from one danger, and back in the fire he goes, by this *friend* , without any "knowledge" from him?

I'll use an old 'southernism' for that one "Out of the fryin pan into the fire?"

Poor Durango!

What if maybe the first group of friends pertained to the 18th key date, which Soul hasn't had a chance to address yet? Perhaps Durango was under duress from that group of *friends* at that time, and then the perp (who may or may not be involoved in the original group) says 'Sure Buddy - come on over and I'll help you figure out how to get out of this situation'. But he had been thinking -- hey maybe this guy is such an easy mark, maybe I'll use him myself that way instead?

I have a question -- what do you think the motivation was for this person or all of these people to want to hurt Durango? Did he have something they wanted? Money? Something else? Or did they just get their jollies from harrassing someone incapapble of defending himself?

Errr.
How do I posture my question?

What if the set of bad guys have been bad, and, another *friend* sees this as an opportunity to "help him"? Appearing as a friend, saving him from one danger, and back in the fire he goes, by this *friend* , without any "knowledge" from him?

Drivenon,

The forensic astrologer is hampered when certain pertinent facts of the case are hidden and/or disguised for whatever reason, including privacy. When this occurs, the astrologer is set up to see if s/he can guess. I am not accusing you of doing this but I want to make it perfectly clear that the more facts we have the more likely we will come to the right conclusions through study of the charts.

Case in point: Caylee Anthony. We had timelines, cell phone pings, document dumps, etc. etc. I realize much of that is not available in Durango's situation, however, the charts must be read in light of the circumstances and the person.

Durango's significator detained (intercepted) in the 11th House of Friends fits the circumstances, as we know he spoke to his mother, telling her he was going to visit a friend. The 11th house placement in three charts (LAST HEARD, CELL POWERED OFF, MOM COMES HOME) tells me he did in fact go the friend's house and the interception of his significator in MOM COMES HOME chart tells me he was detained there.

If there is information concerning the friend(s) that is pertinent to this case, we should have it. If birth data for these friend(s) can be provided, we should have it. All names can be disguised and charts provided without times & locations, but I can only work with what I have. If you want my assistance, you need to open up with me. You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting certain information to this thread. If you choose not to proceed with this, no hard feelings.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Drivenon,

The forensic astrologer is hampered when certain pertinent facts of the case are hidden and/or disguised for whatever reason, including privacy. When this occurs, the astrologer is set up to see if s/he can guess. I am not accusing you of doing this but I want to make it perfectly clear that the more facts we have the more likely we will come to the right conclusions through study of the charts.

Case in point: Caylee Anthony. We had timelines, cell phone pings, document dumps, etc. etc. I realize much of that is not available in Durango's situation, however, the charts must be read in light of the circumstances and the person.

Durango's significator detained (intercepted) in the 11th House of Friends fits the circumstances, as we know he spoke to his mother, telling her he was going to visit a friend. The 11th house placement in three charts (LAST HEARD, CELL POWERED OFF, MOM COMES HOME) tells me he did in fact go the friend's house and the interception of his significator in MOM COMES HOME chart tells me he was detained there.

If there is information concerning the friend(s) that is pertinent to this case, we should have it. If birth data for these friend(s) can be provided, we should have it. All names can be disguised and charts provided without times & locations, but I can only work with what I have. If you want my assistance, you need to open up with me. You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting certain information to this thread. If you choose not to proceed with this, no hard feelings.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, I completely understand and respect your post. Please know I am very new to forensic astrology so if I seem to be keeping things out, it is mostly because I have limited understanding of the big picture here, and of course this is an active case with as yet unamed persons of interest, and obviously we are concerned about Durango's well being if he is being detained against his will.

Drivenon -- by the way, I am NOT an astrologer, have no knowledge of how to read or interpret charts. I was only speculating with you to try and help you figure something out. :) Just wanted to clarify.

Soulscape thank you so so much for your hard work on the charts on Durango. They were thorough and insightful with the information you have. I'm sure they're going to help them move forward with the case. You're the best ma'am...thanks again! :)

I'll use an old 'southernism' for that one "Out of the fryin pan into the fire?"

Poor Durango!

What if maybe the first group of friends pertained to the 18th key date, which Soul hasn't had a chance to address yet? Perhaps Durango was under duress from that group of *friends* at that time, and then the perp (who may or may not be involoved in the original group) says 'Sure Buddy - come on over and I'll help you figure out how to get out of this situation'. But he had been thinking -- hey maybe this guy is such an easy mark, maybe I'll use him myself that way instead?

I have a question -- what do you think the motivation was for this person or all of these people to want to hurt Durango? Did he have something they wanted? Money? Something else? Or did they just get their jollies from harrassing someone incapapble of defending himself?

I think that is very close to the case, but is speculative at this point. Now that I have read through this more thoroughly, I am going to put something I had not thought of thanks alot for your patience while stumble all over the place here till I get my bearings.

just stopping in to say I have been asked to "hold" on putting anything else out there temporarily, when I can, I will probably PM Soulscape and let her decide as the expert how to present it, I did not want you to think I the case is inactive.

just stopping in to say I have been asked to "hold" on putting anything else out there temporarily, when I can, I will probably PM Soulscape and let her decide as the expert how to present it, I did not want you to think I the case is inactive.

Thanks for the update, Drivenon. I was wondering what was going on here. FWIW, the family is not helping Durango by keeping things so hush-hush. Astrologers aside, there are excellent sleuths on Websleuths who could be instrumental in solving this sad situation if they only had more facts and input to go on.

JMO.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks for the update, Drivenon. I was wondering what was going on here. FWIW, the family is not helping Durango by keeping things so hush-hush. Astrologers aside, there are excellent sleuths on Websleuths who could be instrumental in solving this sad situation if they only had more facts and input to go on.

JMO.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Normally I would completely agree and I think that may change in the next week. Did you ever post the Police report link?

Normally I would completely agree and I think that may change in the next week. Did you ever post the Police report link?

I haven't.

Wasn't there another date/time/place you initially gave as important maybe the day before this police report?

Here, I found it: Tuesday 1/6/09, 10:00 am, Colorado Springs, CO

What does this signify? What happened at this date/time/place?

Thanks,
Soulscape

I haven't.

Wasn't there another date/time/place you initially gave as important maybe the day before this police report?

Here, I found it: Tuesday 1/6/09, 10:00 am, Colorado Springs, CO

What does this signify? What happened at this date/time/place?

Thanks,
Soulscape

It is the approximate time the Mom called the friend that Durango was supposed to have been visiting, to check on him. She was told at that time he was not there, and had not been.

It is the approximate time the Mom called the friend that Durango was supposed to have been visiting, to check on him. She was told at that time he was not there, and had not been.

Durango was not home when Mom came home from work on 2/5/09 at approx. 4:15 pm. Are you saying she waited until the following morning, approx. 10:00 am, before she called the friend Durango supposedly had been visiting the day before?? If so, considering Durango's mental capacity, health challenges, etc., why did she wait? I would think she would have been frantic by bedtime on 2/5/09, if not before.........

Thanks,
Soulscape

Durango was not home when Mom came home from work on 2/5/09 at approx. 4:15 pm. Are you saying she waited until the following morning, approx. 10:00 am, before she called the friend Durango supposedly had been visiting the day before?? If so, considering Durango's mental capacity, health challenges, etc., why did she wait? I would think she would have been frantic by bedtime on 2/5/09, if not before.........

Thanks,
Soulscape

I am, I thought I outlined that earlier, If I missed it I apologize.
Durango is very high functioning in some areas. He was a college student, but with very stringent tutors. The *friend* he was supposed to be at had been "checked out" by Mom, and she had met him, his family, and had demonstrated great care and affection for Durango as a classmate.

Mom was unaware of any "fringe friends" that were bad news until after Durango went missing. She was in a difficult situation to allow this man a semblance of freedom even if only in appearance, and I truly believe she did the diligence to believe this person was safe, at least from the known info.

Durango's older brother talked mom out of calling LE until they checked all associates and also Durango, for fear they might embarass him. There had been plans for him to go to Durango that week, they were of the opinion he might have done that as his Dad is ill. I hope I covered what you might need, but ask if not.

FWIW, I have never encountered a Mom more dedicated to giving a child all the advantages possible given their challenges.

I am, I thought I outlined that earlier, If I missed it I apologize.
Durango is very high functioning in some areas. He was a college student, but with very stringent tutors. The *friend* he was supposed to be at had been "checked out" by Mom, and she had met him, his family, and had demonstrated great care and affection for Durango as a classmate.

Mom was unaware of any "fringe friends" that were bad news until after Durango went missing. She was in a difficult situation to allow this man a semblance of freedom even if only in appearance, and I truly believe she did the diligence to believe this person was safe, at least from the known info.

Durango's older brother talked mom out of calling LE until they checked all associates and also Durango, for fear they might embarass him. There had been plans for him to go to Durango that week, they were of the opinion he might have done that as his Dad is ill. I hope I covered what you might need, but ask if not.

FWIW, I have never encountered a Mom more dedicated to giving a child all the advantages possible given their challenges.

Drivenon,

I want to be sure I understand both the time line and the circumstances. Please confirm or correct my understanding:

LAST HEARD - Monday 1/5/09 approx. 10:24 am

Durango calls Mom to tell her he's going to friend's house.

CELL PHONE POWERED OFF - Monday 1/5/09 approx. 10:54 am

Cell phone powered off.

MOM RETURNS HOME - Monday 1/5/09 approx. 4:15 pm

Mom returns home from work, Durango is not home.

MOM CALLS DURANGO'S FRIEND - Tuesday 1/6/09 approx. 10:00 am

Mom called the friend that Durango was supposed to have been visiting, to check on him. She was told at that time he was not there, and had not been.

MOM FILES POLICE REPORT - Wednesday 1/7/09 approx. 6:10 pm

Mom reports Durango missing to police.

=============================
Can you comment on below?

1. Within a week or two of filing the Police Report, there were some "credible sightings" but none since approx. mid-January?

2. The police do not believe Durango was/is a victim of foul play?

3. The police believe Durango is not coming home because he is afraid of certain acquaintances/friends?

4. Was the father contacted? Has he heard from Durango? Could Durango be there and the father is not telling for some reason?

5. Any other information you are permitted to share?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Drivenon,

I want to be sure I understand both the time line and the circumstances. Please confirm or correct my understanding:

LAST HEARD - Monday 1/5/09 approx. 10:24 am

Durango calls Mom to tell her he's going to friend's house.
Correction. Durango receives a call from an unknown source to his cell, we can prove the source is an exchange or a prepaid phone so untrackable. This is the last proven comunication. However, Mom got a call from Durango "late morning" at her work, which is unusual for him, to ask to go to the friends house, because it came into her work vm, she did not know from what number it came, or the exact time so it is unreliable

CELL PHONE POWERED OFF - Monday 1/5/09 approx. 10:54 am

Cell phone powered off.
Confirmed

MOM RETURNS HOME - Monday 1/5/09 approx. 4:15 pm

Mom returns home from work, Durango is not home.
Confirmed

MOM CALLS DURANGO'S FRIEND - Tuesday 1/6/09 approx. 10:00 am

Mom called the friend that Durango was supposed to have been visiting, to check on him. She was told at that time he was not there, and had not been.
Confirmed

MOM FILES POLICE REPORT - Wednesday 1/7/09 approx. 6:10 pm

Mom reports Durango missing to police.
Confirmed

=============================
Can you comment on below?

1. Within a week or two of filing the Police Report, there were some "credible sightings" but none since approx. mid-January?
There have been NO credible sightings of Durango since he went missing, there is some speculation that there are a few individuals who were spreading that rumor to get local businesses to take down the posters and thwart any search efforts

2. The police do not believe Durango was/is a victim of foul play?
Has NOT been ruled out

3. The police believe Durango is not coming home because he is afraid of certain acquaintances/friends?
That was the initial theory, which imo has no business in ANY MP case, that has changed

4. Was the father contacted? Has he heard from Durango? Could Durango be there and the father is not telling for some reason?
The Father and Durango are very close, he was contacted immediately, and Mom/Brother spent the day looking for him there, thus the lag. He has some close friends there, no one has seen or heard from him since he went missing

5. Any other information you are permitted to share?
The rest I will PM you, for ease in your chart development reading, but there are only 2 theories right now. 1) He has been the victim of foul play associated with the unsavory types he was recently introduced to. 2) He was coached into leaving his situation for self-serving means (unknown) and he is being essentially hidden without his "knowledge" and being manipulated for it to stay that way. This IS very important.. if this is the case, this individual would know the extent of Durnago's limitations, and as such would be aware that taking advantge of him in this way could constitute breaking an ACLU law and possible Federal offense. I mention this so if this were the case, this person would now be at somewhat of a risk, kwim?

Thanks,
Soulscape

No SS, thank you for coaching me with what you need. I am sick over this child, either way you look at it his victimization imo, is particularly cruel. By all accounts, and I do mean 100%, he was a kind boy, who really just wanted to work on cars, play video games and be liked. One of the things his family has stated is that unfortunately, even though his "isms" were slight, he stuck out in a crowd of very bright and non-challenged types, therefore, he felt more accepted in groups that well, were not, so he gravitated to them and vice versa. The klinefleters people have been very supportive to his family.

No SS, thank you for coaching me with what you need. I am sick over this child, either way you look at it his victimization imo, is particularly cruel. By all accounts, and I do mean 100%, he was a kind boy, who really just wanted to work on cars, play video games and be liked. One of the things his family has stated is that unfortunately, even though his "isms" were slight, he stuck out in a crowd of very bright and non-challenged types, therefore, he felt more accepted in groups that well, were not, so he gravitated to them and vice versa. The klinefleters people have been very supportive to his family.

Another question: the LAST HEARD 10:24am 1/5/09 --- this is the time Durango received the call from the untraceable number?

Where is Durango's cell phone? If he took it with him, how can you know of the 10:24 am 1/5/09 call?

I ask these questions because I cannot work in the dark. I have to understand what I'm looking for in the charts.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Another question: the LAST HEARD 10:24am 1/5/09 --- this is the time Durango received the call from the untraceable number?

Where is Durango's cell phone? If he took it with him, how can you know of the 10:24 am 1/5/09 call?

I ask these questions because I cannot work in the dark. I have to understand what I'm looking for in the charts.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, we have his cell phone records. We make the assumption he took it with him, but only know it was powered off for certain at 10:54 by some means, and has not been turned on again. 10:24 is the last call of any kind before being powered off and our best information. There were 3 calls that morning, but you asked me for the last he was heard from, that is the best info we have. It is assumptive that caller is highly relevant, but as you can imagine, it would appear steps were taken to conceal, imo.

Apologize, not trying to give you anything but facts, unless I state otherwise, it will be confirmed information to our best corresponding records, etc.. Thank you again for guiding me

DURANGO is JASON HOLLEY.

A forum exists here at WS:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3243206

http://www.findjasonholley.com

also another site a thoughtful member passed on to us:
http://www.checkorphan.org/news/disabled_man_may_be_dodging_search_effort
Jason Holley:
It gives more info about him and who may have possibly taken advantage of him.

Respectfully Fifth, the information contained in the article you quoted is inaccurate, dated, and obsolete in the current stages of the investigation. Jason does not have the intellectual capcity to "dodge" anyone. No way for you to know that- granted, but also no astrological reference either, which I have been told is grounds for immediate deletion from other posters on this thread. Please excuse my comment if incorrectly informed, but my concern is that the focus of Jason Holley stays on Jason Holley, and nothing peripheral. This is the latest article:

http://.com/2009/02/24/at-risk-or-endangered-missing-adult-where-is-jason-holley/

Driveon - I'm not understanding your message to Fifth? It appears you started a thread on Jason on Jan 30th in the Missing forum. What I'm reading in your post above is that you really don't want sleuths taking a look at the case if it involves looking at the Jason's circumstances. Is that correct?

I understand that Jason and his family are your friends and I respect that. I'm just trying to figure out how you would like us to help, either in this thread or in the thread under Missing?

As an aside - the recent article you posted should also be posted in the missing thread. I will not copy it and post it at this time, as I am not sure what your intent is in this matter.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members