Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the media outlets really put these on their sites though? I mean IF there are pictures anything like the one I seen in this thread..

How could they?
I think we need to do a document dance or something..
This waiting is nerve racking..

I don't know. Maybe they will hold some of the really bad ones back.

I am willing to do a document dance.

:Banane21::Banane21::Banane21:

Will the media outlets really put these on their sites though? I mean IF there are pictures anything like the one I seen in this thread..

How could they?

IOt's probably taking so long because they have to block out or make fuzzy so much!

anyone remember that blue dot during the kennedy rape trial?

How could they?
There are sites showing the absolute in *advertiser censored*. (So I am told) I would hope somebody will post them?

IOt's probably taking so long because they have to block out or make fuzzy so much!

anyone remember that blue dot during the kennedy rape trial?

im voting for old-school black bars over the naughty bits if the pictures ae in fact risque. they're just so definitive.

purely for aesthetic reasons, aka my viewing pleasure.
fuzzy is always creepy to me.

im voting for old-school black bars over the naughty bits if the pictures ae in fact risque. they're just so definitive.

purely for aesthetic reasons, aka my viewing pleasure.
fuzzy is always creepy to me.
I favour no censorship. Just give (several) precise warnings and let people decide.

Re the OS photos, all I can say is: Never has so little been so much photographed. IMO

as do i... but major news networks would never be able to carry this off, i wouldnt think...
I am not convinced yet that there is *advertiser censored*. I am guessing that anybody who takes the trouble can get the same info as News orgs?

Why did you alter the quote from "much" to "well"? I don't think I've seen one well photographed picture of KC, or taken by KC. Unless that *advertiser censored* pic turns out to be her...

Except maybe one of Caylee. The kid is so cute she transcends KC's horrid photography. Always a busy or depthless background, always look as if they were taken with a disposable camera or cell phone, always with the flash bleaching everyone's face, or with some distracting reflection from a screen or sunglasses. Not to mention most of the ones of her friends and her were taken while they were clearly drunk and sweaty. (When LA said in depo he'd only seen KC drunk TWICE!!! Either they weren't as close as he pretends or he is a LIER.)

It makes me laugh to think of CA saying photography was KC's passion. Only because she worked at the photo kiosk on, (what was it?) the Hulk ride?

Picture #77....does Casey look like she could be about 4 1/2 - 5 months pregnant at the time? (Similar pics of her in that sequence, with the black spag strap tshirt aren't as clear). And who is the guy in the photo with her?

Possible. Someone ought to make a timeline of her haircut/color to track that by....

Why did you alter the quote from "much" to "well"? I don't think I've seen one well photographed picture of KC, or taken by KC. Unless that *advertiser censored* pic turns out to be her...

Actually it looks like it was changed from "well" to "much".

And I think the reason for the change was to keep people from using the incorrect meaning for the word the word "well" like you did.

They meant the word "well" in the sense that many pics were taken of the same subject matter versus the meaning of "well" which you are using which is done right.

as do i... but major news networks would never be able to carry this off, i wouldnt think...

Regular broadcast networks certainly couldn't do this under FCC regulations. There are no such restrictions on cable networks but I can't imagine any of the going that far, if the photos are that bad.

That's probably true, Ames. Sadly, I feel that CA had already made sense out of Caylee being gone. Finding her body only confirmed her beliefs. I think CA feels very guilty about her perceived role in Caylee's demise. KC is the guilty party but CA knows the dynamics of her relationship with KC and Caylee and , in retrospect, feels partly to blame. How could she know it would come to this? I'm sure there are many things she would change if she only had the chance.
I think KC is evil to the core, punishing CA in this way, even going so far as to leave little cues as to what became of Caylee like these b/w pics with hearts stamped on them. She stamped the pics the same way she stamped little Caylee.
:devil:

I'm not convinced that CA feels guilty about anything. Originally, I thought perhaps she felt bad that she hadn't taken action about KC behavior and Caylee's safety, etc...but these days, I'm not on board with CA feeling one iota of responsibility. I think she's happy to simply blame "zanny the nanny" thus completely clearing BOTH herself and KC of any responsibility.
In short, it's a cop out.
Sorry for being O/T

I only remember one time George getting sick and that was at the end of one of the interviews w/ OCSO at the end of July (pretty sure of the date...could have been in August). But there was only one time, and they were discussing the smell, not the KC pics.

My understanding as well - thank you!

Lacey, I too thought it was the discussion of decomp that prompted GA to vomit. He only vomited once IIRC. Maybe it was the whole thing that got to him in the end.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member