Nancy Garrido

Status
Not open for further replies.
From public records, Cheyvonne Molino is age 63 and lives at 50 Blaine Ct, Pittsburg, CA.

JM Enterprises, an auto wrecker, which she owns with her husband, James, being closed due to environmental concerns:
http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_13206768?source=most_viewed

I wonder if this is where Garrido dumped his chemicals from his print shop? Or possibly worse...bodies?

Commissioner AJ Fardella said it was "untenable" to allow JM to continue operating after years of "blatant disregard for authority" and possible harm to both the community and employees because of contaminants.

Are they selling photos and info to the media? They sound shady to me! No wonder she's sticking up for him!

I wonder if this is where Garrido dumped his chemicals from his print shop? Or possibly worse...bodies?

Commissioner AJ Fardella said it was "untenable" to allow JM to continue operating after years of "blatant disregard for authority" and possible harm to both the community and employees because of contaminants.

Are they selling photos and info to the media? They sound shady to me! No wonder she's sticking up for him!

maybe I'm reading more into this than there is but does anyone else notice

a) JM is where one of the murdered prostitutes was left "Impaled" on the fence.
b) JM's owner and his wife are good friends of Garrido & wife
c) Garrido is now a suspect in the murder of at least three prostitutes
d) In an interview (searching for video, haven't found it) Mr. Molino seemed to be holding back a grin when describing how the prostitute was found impaled on the JM fence
e) JM Wrecking "Crushed" cars... I'm thinking body disposal here - JM is described as "Auto Dismantler's" which could really come in handy for a kidnapper pulling women & girls into their cars!
f) Mrs. Molino on Larry King seemed to be almost saying "It wasn't that bad..." or something with the way she talked about the girls being clean and normal
g) One neighbor described seeing other men lined up in Garrido's backyard, high fiving each other, drinking and having what appeared to be "Sex parties".
h) On 8-28-09, Pittsburg Planning Commission unanimously voted to revoke JM Enterprises' permit to operate the wrecking yard at 1215 Willow Pass Road (coincidence????)

I wonder if this Mr. & Mrs. Molino know more than they are saying or if perhaps Mr Molino was involved in some way?? If they are not directly involved... just so many connections.

maybe I'm reading more into this than there is but does anyone else notice
I wonder if this Mr. & Mrs. Molino know more than they are saying or if perhaps Mr Molino was involved in some way?? If they are not directly involved... just so many connections.

In one of the interviews Molino also says Garrido has a sex addiction, which he has shared details about. Then she has his daughters over and they tell her they've NEVER been out?

Something sure smells about this couple!

In one of the interviews Molino also says Garrido has a sex addiction, which he has shared details about. Then she has his daughters over and they tell her they've NEVER been out?

Something sure smells about this couple!

At the VERY LEAST, I hope the police/FBI search through all of Molino's records for the vehicles he towed off Garrido's property and dismantled for him!

7/18/1955 is nancys birthday. Her maiden name is bocanegra.

shes got a looooot of family, bro and sisters. mom dad. all relatives are basicly "long lost". but have reconnected.

What are your sources? So far everything I have read says she was born in the Phillipines.

Can you share your sources please?

Maz

What are your sources? So far everything I have read says she was born in the Phillipines.

Can you share your sources please?

Maz

I have no sources for where she is from, but looking at her pic's - she doesn't look Philippino at all, possibly of Hispanic ancestry - but I'd be shocked if she was really from the Philippines.

just MOO

i keep asking what you want to know, and still no questions....but what my sources are haha. I wont tell you my sources, all I can say is that they are 100% correct.

I already have all the names of all of her family. and their birthdays and locations. It's all irrelavent because they are innocent parties.

Heres a bone. The names of jaycees daughters arnt just Angel and Starlet....they are Angel Amber & Starlet Gabriel.

Nancy took care of phills sick mother...she had parkinsons.

Nancy spoke with her family after reconnecting about her family, filling in her long lost brothers and sisters with information about her life now, telling them she even has three kids now...three daughters. Nancy herself, refered to the kids as her own. And unless phillip was right at her back with a gun to her head telling her what to say......she didnt sound tooooo robotic as the press makes her out to be, she freely spoke about how she misses her sister, and her brother...and her family and mother. Spoke freely about her 3 kids to them. I can tell you this, her brother is not a broncos fan, and nancy made a joke to him on a postcard saying "go broncos!" (my point is that does not come off to me as very robotic, unless shes a good actress..but maybe)

her family also was in the now about her printing business.

so basicly in a nut shell shes creates a "im married to phill, lifes great, have 3 kids, the printing business...blah blah"

did it ever occur to anyone that maybe she couldent have kids of her own and thats what prompted this entire kidnapping? But when she and her phill carried thru with the idea, it backfired on nancy because suddenly she wasnt the center of attn from phill anymore and the kids became the new focus, jaycee and the kids kind of replacing nancy, and nancy in the background just caring for them with a resentment because at first it was partly her idea with him.

thats not comming from any of my sources, just my own little assumption.

did it ever occur to anyone that maybe she couldent have kids of her own and thats what prompted this entire kidnapping? But when she and her phill carried thru with the idea, it backfired on nancy because suddenly she wasnt the center of attn from phill anymore and the kids became the new focus, jaycee and the kids kind of replacing nancy, and nancy in the background just caring for them with a resentment because at first it was partly her idea with him.

thats not comming from any of my sources, just my own little assumption.

I'm sure people have considered a lot of possibilities as to the reasons why Jaycee was kidnapped, raped, tortured, and forced to bare children for these sadistic devils. Your assumption is just one of the many possible explanations as to why.

Regardless as to why, this is a horrific story. One no person should have to endure. Especially not a child at the tender age of eleven. This is one of the few times I don't care why they did it. I only care that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Jaycee and her children deserve justice.

I'm sure people have considered a lot of possibilities as to the reasons why Jaycee was kidnapped, raped, tortured, and forced to bare children for these sadistic devils. Your assumption is just one of the many possible explanations as to why.

Regardless as to why, this is a horrific story. One no person should have to endure. Especially not a child at the tender age of eleven. This is one of the few times I don't care why they did it. I only care that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Jaycee and her children deserve justice.
Agreed fully! Even if Nancy had infertility problems, did NOT give her the right to steal Jaycee from Terry and Carl- even if she had no idea of Phil's intentions- which I don't believe since she knew she married a rapist.
Besides, childless abductors usually steal babies- not 11-year-olds to breed their own!!!:furious::furious::furious:

Before I go I'll give you a little more.....I think nancys parents are divorced. Her mother has issues with pretty much all her kids I dont know why. Her father is a smoker who just had cataract surgery. She does not keep contact with her dad. I think he's remarried to a women whose name I wont disclose, and they had kids. I think nancys brothers and sisters think nancys dad considers his new kids from the new wife more his kids than nancy and her brothers and sisters. As I said nancy took care of phillips sick mother. Phills sick mother, I'm pretty sure has a sister whom was also sick, but I think she passed away recently. They kept this information of the passing from phills mom at first because her and her sister were very very close.

sorry you have insecurities, but my intention was not as in HAHA i know something you don't so please take that out of the universe as that is not what I said. It was more haha, i dont know you people or who reads this forum, and I'm not just going to throw everything on the table at one time in my first post because...like I said, its a public forum, and i dont know any of you or who is reading it.

It was just plain i wont tell you my sources with the side bar point of her family is an innocent party so their names don't need to be plastered on a web forum. With another side bar point of, me, being willing to answer your questions if there were any........cuz I am able to answer them...but so far no one has asked still so maybe you don't have any questions u wanted answered.

But if you are going to take offence to something I said, twist it, when I didnt intend anything in a rude way...than i'll just take my info else where and you guys can go waste your time matching names on intellus.com for whatever reasons you feel........i guess its your hobby.

so forget about little old me......continue on with your witch hunt without me.

this is about diviant sex and control, it has nothing to do with an empty womb.

Before I go I'll give you a little more.....I think nancys parents are divorced. Her mother has issues with pretty much all her kids I dont know why. Her father is a smoker who just had cataract surgery. She does not keep contact with her dad. I think he's remarried to a women whose name I wont disclose, and they had kids. I think nancys brothers and sisters think nancys dad considers his new kids from the new wife more his kids than nancy and her brothers and sisters. As I said nancy took care of phillips sick mother. Phills sick mother, I'm pretty sure has a sister whom was also sick, but I think she passed away recently. They kept this information of the passing from phills mom at first because her and her sister were very very close.

sorry you have insecurities, but my intention was not as in HAHA i know something you don't so please take that out of the universe as that is not what I said. It was more haha, i dont know you people or who reads this forum, and I'm not just going to throw everything on the table at one time in my first post because...like I said, its a public forum, and i dont know any of you or who is reading it.

It was just plain i wont tell you my sources with the side bar point of her family is an innocent party so their names don't need to be plastered on a web forum. With another side bar point of, me, being willing to answer your questions if there were any........cuz I am able to answer them...but so far no one has asked still so maybe you don't have any questions u wanted answered.

But if you are going to take offence to something I said, twist it, when I didnt intend anything in a rude way...than i'll just take my info else where and you guys can go waste your time matching names on intellus.com for whatever reasons you feel........i guess its your hobby.

Actually, if you're claiming to have inside information you will be asked to verify who you are by the site founder/owner. This is done so people who aren't involved don't attempt to slander or defile innocents in a case.

I was just asking for her place of birth. Some reports say Phillipines while others believe it was Texas.

You seem to have an awful lot of personal information about her. Are you a close friend of the family or a relative?

BTW, are you the one who is claiming to have haxed Nancy's Talent Blog? Same name. So just wondering...

Maz

Here is the link to Nancy's Talent Revealed Blog. She was basically asking for money for her husbands music.

Caution: Foul language at site by someone who claims to have haxed the account.

http://talentrevealed.blogspot.com/

Maz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads