GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

Gummieshoe- :wagon: !!!!!

It's wonderful to have to you here. Thank you for answering all of our questions. I am sure I will have some for you but so far you have answered mine.

One thing though, and I hope this isn't taken wrong, but can we all maybe just call Adam by Adam and not "the homeless man." We don't really know if he was homeless. And even if he was homeless, I don't feel like that label should be placed upon him anyways, he's a victim here and we know his name. :tyou:

Gummieshoe- :wagon: !!!!!

It's wonderful to have to you here. Thank you for answering all of our questions. I am sure I will have some for you but so far you have answered mine.

One thing though, and I hope this isn't taken wrong, but can we all maybe just call Adam by Adam and not "the homeless man." We don't really know if he was homeless. And even if he was homeless, I don't feel like that label should be placed upon him anyways, he's a victim here and we know his name. :tyou:

The more I read....the more I wonder if Adam is a second man in Summers life after the homeless man??? I don't know. Again - Bill referred to the man that Summer ran off with as a "homeless man" aka the "boyfriend" that they tried to help - that they moved into their home so he had a place to live.

But ya know....these kids...Adam, Will, Summer....are young. If Adam is the same person...maybe it could have been as simple as a fight with his parents and he left because he was angry - or they threw him out for a week because they were angry - who knows what the situation actually was????

Young as Summer was...maybe she just had help getting out of there,, and moved on to a new boyfriend. I don't think so....I think they are one in the same...but the more I read the more I wonder. Adam, if he is not the homeless man they took into their house, is just a victim of a tragedy to me - if he is the homeless man, and Bill's story was true....then I understand the anger, but never, NEVER, NEVER the murder.

Gummieshoe-Welcome! :)

I hope you don't take this wrong but I'm confused over a few things you said about the Inmans.

In the Dec. 2010 video Bill still looks quite "overweight" to me..If he looked the opposite to you the last time you saw him (when?) does this mean he always had a weight problem?

IIRC, most of his most recent neighbors (vs church members) have made very negative comments re: the entire family but especially the 'men'.

I find it almost incomprehensible that Summer would take off with a 'homeless stranger' in just "1-2 weeks"..Is it possible it was longer then that? I believe she was very desperate to get away & did at some point but she had her family & has been living with them so that entire scenario doesn't jive with me & for several other reasons too.

I believe there was some kind of 'joint custody' cos Will told LE he was supposed to "have the kids" that night but couldn't get them cos his car broke down..There's also a very bitter 'custody' dispute implying to me that Summer had 'primary' custody & Will was fighting for more visitation, less child support, or to take away what Summer was granted by the court.

I strongly feel the Bill Inman you saw & knew was not the REAL him..IOW! He was putting on an 'act' with you & your husband the same way he's done with the church members for a very long time..This is, of course, just my opinion based on all I know about him from many sources speaking up now including LE..Peace! <g>

eta..I've never believed being extremely 'religious' & being able to quote so many 'scriptures' is a sign of a GOOD & DECENT person..In fact, both the Inman men have proven my point & then some..Unfortunately, it took Summer & her 3 innocent babies to become victims to do so in this instance :(

Welcome Gummieshoe!!!

Wow, I'm sure you are all shock to your core....... Which bible did they know front and back? If it's the holy bible how could they ever think what they did was the message? To do what they did to Summer.

I also read and after looking @ Adams facebook find it hard to believe that he was homeless. Could he of been a young man who was looking for work and was offer a job with them? It looks like once Summer meet him and he seen what was going on there that she finally found someone who was welling to help her and her children, get the heck out of the mess up situation it was. He was educated from what it looks like he must of seen how thing weren't what they wanted everyone to believe they where.

Do you know why they were being evicted from the the home? It's sound like he Sr. was good at what he did business wise. I wonder if the whole thing with Summer finally getting the heck out of there just consumed them and they just stop doing everything except plotting her murder.

Looking back was it really a discussion with SR? After looking @ that policeman's video on news 10 he just doesn't look like a very open minded person. Do you and your husband think they killed her to get the children or did it to show her who the "KING" was? <--(King is the word the policeman used.)

This is just MOP on this horrifying situation. Luci

I also read and after looking @ Adams facebook find it hard to believe that he was homeless. Could he of been a young man who was looking for work and was offer a job with them? It looks like once Summer meet him and he seen what was going on there that she finally found someone who was welling to help her and her children, get the heck out of the mess up situation it was. He was educated from what it looks like he must of seen how thing weren't what they wanted everyone to believe they where.

sbm

My guess is he helped her 'see the light' & encouraged her to have the 'strength' to do what needed to be done for herself & her children..I sincerely hope he doesn't feel 'guilty' in any way due to the horrific end result but that's always easier said then done..I truly feel for him.

Gummieshoe-Welcome! :)

I hope you don't take this wrong but I'm confused over a few things you said about the Inmans.

In the Dec. 2010 video Bill still looks quite "overweight" to me..If he looked the opposite to you the last time you saw him (when?) does this mean he always had a weight problem?

IIRC, most of his most recent neighbors (vs church members) have made very negative comments re: the entire family but especially the 'men'.

I find it almost incomprehensible that Summer would take off with a 'homeless stranger' in just "1-2 weeks"..Is it possible it was longer then that? I believe she was that desperate to get away & did at some point but she had her family & has been living with them so this entire scenario doesn't jive with me..Why would she need this particular 'stranger' to accomplish it?, why wasn't she living with him if they were in "love"?, & how did she manage with 3 small children & no $$$?

I believe there was some kind of 'joint custody' cos Will told LE he was supposed to "have the kids" that night but couldn't get them cos his car broke down..There's also a very bitter 'custody' dispute implying to me that Summer had 'primary' custody & Will was fighting for more visitation, less child support, or to take away what Summer was granted by the court.

I strongly feel the Bill Inman you saw & knew was not the REAL him..IOW! He was putting on an 'act' with you & your husband the same way he's done with the church members for a very long time..This is, of course, just my opinion based on all I know about him from many sources speaking up now including LE..Peace! <g>

eta..I've never believed being extremely 'religious' & being able to quote so many 'scriptures' is a sign of a GOOD & DECENT person..In fact, both the Inman men have proven my point & then some..Unfortunately, it took Summer & her 3 innocent babies to become victims to do so in this instance :(

The BI I am seeing is certainly not the BI we know, or all of our neighbors know. It's like a Jekyll and Hyde personality difference. I too have heard what the both the neighbors and church members in Logan are saying, and I am shocked at some of the comments! <<<thud>>>

Bill was much heavier than he is now, Will also.....they have both lost a lot of weight. Still very strong men as you could see from the police video and the fighting. Both Will and Bill are short stature so the more weight they carried the heavier they looked. They appear, to me, to have lost 40 pounds or more. Sandy has always been thin like she is now.

Yes...the custody battle seemed horrible....Will loved his children dearly, well...the whole family did and losing them had to be a terrible loss. But when you start threatening to kill your ex-wife...the courts can and do come down hard.... as they should - so if he didn't get to see his children because of threatening to kill her, or because of the restraining order against Will - tuff luck...the courts did the right thing...IMO.

I noticed in the police video that Will never came out...so I am guessing he was abiding by the court order at that time - why Bill ever acted like that, or cocky, like he did in his arraignment I'll never understand. Bill had a sense of humor...not as much for Will...he was very straight laced and his only focus was God.

Was he putting on an act?? All I can tell you is he fooled hundreds of people if he was - and his biblical knowledge was no act - it was incredibly interesting, really. JMo - I do think the media is good at finding people that will blast a "possible/probable murderer, and leave the good, decent remarks behind - sensationalism at it's finest.

Could he have lived there more than a week or two before she left...not according to Bill....I only have his word. Maybe Summer was desperate to get out and she ran when the oppertunity was there - I wonder???

I have never known BI, or WI to be liars....BUT....we all see what has happened, and now an innocent woman is dead and they are presumed the murderers....so that was then and this is now.

I'm reminded of the phrase, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Welcome Gummieshoe!!!

Wow, I'm sure you are all shock to your core....... Which bible did they know front and back? If it's the holy bible how could they ever think what they did was the message? To do what they did to Summer.

Do you know why they were being evicted from the the home? It's sound like he Sr. was good at what he did business wise. I wonder if the whole thing with Summer finally getting the heck out of there just consumed them and they just stop doing everything except plotting her murder.

Looking back was it really a discussion with SR? After looking @ that policeman's video on news 10 he just doesn't look like a very open minded person. Do you and your husband think they killed her to get the children or did it to show her who the "KING" was? <--(King is the word the policeman used.)

This is just MOP on this horrifying situation. Luci

Lucimhome - I feel like I was struck by lightening, my husband as well. We are both heartsick and sickened about this. The words you wrote in your second paragraph are perfect....I am not a good writer, and you said it the way I could not write it - thank you.

Do I think they killed her... unfortunately.....yes, I do, sadly. I think they killed her because she was an "adulteress" a sinning woman who broke the marriage vows and broke her word to God that her marriage would be until death do they part. I think the entire family was embarrassed by the divorce and having to face their congregation. I also think the court situation was maddening..and was the straw that broke the camels back. I think throwing her body in the septic tank at the church - was sickly symbolic. All of course, is JMO and guessing on my part on how two such "Holy" people could go awry like this and justify it to their lifestyle and religion.

I was raised Catholic but religion is not a huge part of my life....so to be perfectly honest, I do not know the scripture/Bible well enough to know what other "loop holes" they might have found in the Christian bible to validate murdering a spouse. Of course this is all speculation on my part...but right now, I wish I knew the Bible well enough to research it and find the verses that they may have chosen to validate what happened - other than possibly Bill saying "God came to me and said to do this" ?? It might be something interesting to research and discuss??

I do not know why they were being evicted from their home - by what I saw, they were not wealthy people - just hard working, more than fair, reasonable, and honest, at least to my husband and I.

Surf, when I read your quote I had just looked at your profile pic and thus imagined the church lady saying the quote. Somehow it seemed to fit. :innocent:

Surfie....I love that quote.

When Bill told about the "homeless guy" and running off with Summer.....my husband said to Bill...."Well Bill, this situation is awful..it reminds me of that quote "No good deed goes unpunished!!!

sbm

My guess is he helped her 'see the light' & encouraged her to have the 'strength' to do what needed to be done for herself & her children..I sincerely hope he doesn't feel 'guilty' in any way due to the horrific end result but that's always easier said then done..I truly feel for him.

Again...no one knows what goes on behind closed doors - but IF this is the case - I too hope he feels no guilt and I am sorry for his heartbreak.

Let me just say....I hope the answers come out in court as to what was really going on in that home that made Summer and her friend.... up and leave with the kids.

One other thought.....while Will and Bill were out working, even if he was home with Summer - I thinnk Sandy and/or Bill's mother would have still been there at the home with them, so I can't imagine the oppertunity to have some kind of hot and heavy love affair while the two men were at work - but on the other hand... I guess where there is a will, there is a way....so, who knows?

Affidavit reveals Summer Inman's final hours
The final hours of Summer Inman's life were filled with terror, and pain, and she went screaming into the car driven by her abductors.
That's what a newly released affidavit reveals. It was signed by Logan Police Chief Aaron Miller. And is part of the case against Inman's estranged husband who now a suspect in her murder.
More...

Witness interfupted abduction of woman
Summer Inman's kidnapping appears to have been elaborately planned and included the use of a Taser and plastic zip-tie handcuffs, according to authorities.
A witness told police he came within a foot of two men who were forcing Inman into a car outside a Logan bank about 11p.m. on March 22, a week before her body was found. The men were using a Taser to stun the 25-year-old mother of three, said the witness, whom police have not identified.
More...

New details emerge in Logan mother's abduction
Court documents detail a frightening scene of Summer Inman, a 25-year-old mother of three, being abducted outside of her place of work on March 22, ABC6/FOX28 News' Meghan McCorkell learned Thursday.
More... Video included...

Summer Inman case details exposed in affidavit
An affidavit released by the Hocking County municipal court offers new details on Summer Inman's disappearance.
The affidavit of fact lists Logan police Chief Aaron Miller as the complainant and was filed in Hocking County Thursday, March 24.
Eyewitness accounts indicated two male suspects forced Summer into a vehicle outside Century National Bank in the area of Hunter and Market streets in Logan at about 11 p.m. Tuesday, March 22.
More...

How can women safely escape an abusive situation
The recent kidnapping case of Summer Inman has brought attention to women's rights. Summer Inman had a protection order against her estranged husband, yet he and his parents are charged in her kidnapping.
The circumstances have prompted many to wonder just what good a piece of paper does and how women can safety escape an abuser.
More...

Two 911 Calls by Summer Inmans Mother and Father.

Note the 1st thing out of Michael Cook's mouth, is about the retraining order on WIjr and the nasty divorce. He knew right away who did it. I just wish that LE could have caught up with those creeps before they took Summer's life. :(

911 CALL: Summer Inman's Father Calls 911
Hocking County 911 releases the 911 call Michael Cook made Tuesday, March 22, after Summer Inman didn't come home as expected.
http://static.mgnetwork.com/cmh/media_path/audio/inman911.mp3

911 CALL: Summer Inman's Mother Calls 911
Hocking County 911 releases the 911 call Debra Cook made Tuesday, March 22, after Summer Inman didn't come home as expected.
http://static.mgnetwork.com/cmh/media_path/audio/inman911.mp32

Listen to the 911 Calls without downloading here:
http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/apr/01/6/new-details-summer-inman-case-exposed-affidavit-ar-440232/

Did anyone find the link for the video from December of William Inman being put under arrest?

Many specific details in this Police Chief Affadavit:

http://www2.nbc4i.com/mgmedia/file/150/logan-police-chief-affidavit-inman-case/

-No less than 4 Witnesses seen/heard Summer taken that night at the Bank.
-1 was anonymous, heard her abducted
-1 was pepper sprayed after witnessing Summer be tazered and, witness ran away
-2 others heard her screams

-Officers went by the Akron home after the various 911 calls, but, the Crown Victoria was not there.

-WIjr was known to have 4 vehicles

Video Interview of the Brave Witness to Summer's abduction here:

Only Witness To See Woman's Abduction Discusses Ordeal

LOGAN, Ohio &#8212; The man who is believed to be the only witness to a woman's abduction told 10TV News on Friday that he tried to help her before he was pepper-sprayed in the face.

............Leake said that he was not able to see because of the pepper spray. When he returned to work, he was fired.

He said that he wished he could have done more for Summer Inman but was also fearful he would have also been kidnapped.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...-summer-inman-kidnapping-witness.html?sid=102

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back