WARNING:GRAPHIC PHOTOS Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the bathroom boogie didn't make half of the footprint disappear, where did it go?

You must be joking? Now you are saying a partial footprint has disappeared?

It always was a partial footprint and you very well know that as I have pointed that out

Blame it all on the corrupt police, right? They were going to detain Patrick for Meredith's murder regardless of what Amanda said ... obviously ... or maybe not. We're not sure why ... but it is not Amanda's fault that she falsely accused an innocent man of murder after two hours of questioning.

I am of the personal opinion that they were/are very untrained. There may be some corrupt ones but this crime scene was never treated as the way a crime scene should of been and I have stated that many many times

By that same reasoning ... if Knox had not been in the wrong for accusing Patrick, he would not have sued her.

"Amanda Knox, the American student on trial for murdering her British flat mate Meredith Kercher, is being sued for nearly half a million pounds by a man she wrongly accused of the crime."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...7793/Amanda-Knox-sued-by-Patrick-Lumumba.html

Partially because he dropped his suit against ILE to pursue AK.

He was BEATEN etc etc etc

First of all, Patrick would not have needed an alibi if Amanda had not accused him of murder, and secondly, unfortunately, it took two weeks for an alibi witness to come forward on Patrick's behalf. Nobody wants the wrong guy to spend two weeks in jail ... except Amanda.

At that point in time anyone might of needed an alibi including you

They were not following the evidence. When LE forms a hypothesis and the evidence points away from it as it did in this case then you change the hypothesis. They did not they just switched players

Otto---We have been over and over this. You know we do not believe Amanda did anything so wrong here, as you are suggesting, but we cannot make you see it---just as I cannot make you see that Signore Mignini, as a prosecutor, should uphold the law, not break it with illegal wiretapping of 20 persons. Some character, and he has lived 3 x as long as Amanda...ugh :(

I again have come to the conclusion that he never will. Instead he tries to lay down the paramaters of what can be cited. Facts are taken then twisted by him to suit whatever particular mood at the moment in time

I am also willing to bet that others are being held to a higher standard

I find it odd that the only one making an issue of American vs Italian is Otto

Most of us are more than willing to admit that much of this happens all around the world

I understand that some think they are perfect but alas most of us are not perfect. It takes guts to be able to state that

Thanks so much Malkmus for digging up the Transcript of Amanda Knox's note and posting it-
I find it most interesting to read - especially where AK says, "All I know is that I didn't kill Meredith, and so I have nothing but lies to be afraid of."

Amazing is it not OldSteve how things are put into perspective when the context is NOT taken out of context? This appears to be happening far too oft of late from the looks of it and people should be ashamed of themselves as by now they should at least know the difference between what is fact and fiction

Good question. And that's the problem: NO scenario where AK and RS are among the killers makes any sense whatsoever.

So right. So far I have not seen one scenerio for so many things that make any sense whatsoever from those that believe her to be guilty.

Instead they resort to the same pro-guilt lies and personal attacks against her, her family and those that believe in her innocence.

I think they lost sight of what the real issues are here and the more I read the angrier I am becomming

Blame it all on the corrupt police, right? They were going to detain Patrick for Meredith's murder regardless of what Amanda said ... obviously ... or maybe not. We're not sure why ... but it is not Amanda's fault that she falsely accused an innocent man of murder after two hours of questioning.

Unless you can prove or show me the tapes that something else happened yes IMO she was coerced

You're right. I will never see that it is reasonable for Knox to accuse an innocent man of murder after 2 hours of questioning as a witness on Nov 5, and to then let him rot in jail for 2 weeks. If you were the victim of those false allegations, would you see it as reasonable?

We have a woman that prosecuted the case against Amanda and Raffaele. She upheld the law, and successfuly secured convictions in the murder of Meredith. Good for her!!!

Maybe the better question would be why ILE believed a 20 year old and arrested him. We have been over this many times and we have all pointed out to you that usually they would bring them in for questioning and check alibis etc. This simply tells me that you have a separate agenda and it is not about justice

Yeah, you wanna call that bad moral character? If it's me I wanna call it being coerced to throw them a bone - done - get them off my scent until I can figure out what the hell just happened. It doesn't necessarily go to guilt or innocence or bad moral character. It has to be viewed in the totality of the circumstances.

I often wonder how many of anyones moral characters can stand up to the scrutiny that they are put under during any type of investigation. The more I see her morals attacked the more I wonder what those people that attack it may have in their closets

Nancy Cooper was also most likely murdered at home (don't know yet, trial is ongoing), so should we narrow the crime scene to only one room in her house? Why do we want to reduce the crime scene to the bedroom for a trial in Italy, but trials in the US always include the broader crime scene? I've never heard of a trial in the US where someone was murdered at home and the crime scene was reduced to a few feet on either side of the victim's body.

I have stated over and over this crime scene was never forensically analyzed the way it should of been.

I cannot even say it is a joke as it is simply far to sad to see what I have seen over the course of the supposed investigation.

What bothers me even moreso was the actual perjury by Stephanoni and it is my belief she was NOT the only one

It isn't my belief that the murder weapon is a couple of knives, that comes from the medical examiner. According the Raffaele, Meredith's DNA got on the blade when he playfully nicked her with they knife while she was having dinner at his apartment. How about that for a fishy explanation of the evidence!

There was no MK DNA

Let me repeat no blood = NO DNA I simply do not understand what is so hard to understand about this

Right the double knife...oooopss they had to explain SOMEHOW why the knife could not of made all the wounds!!!! Rather than admit maybe they were wrong oh no ILE had to come up with 2. If I recall right you even tried to state 3 in one of your posts.

What are you not seeing? Amanda accused Patick of murdering Meredith. She then voluntarily (no duress whatsoever) wrote a statement confirming this accusation and delivered it to police, calling it a "gift". For the two weeks following this "gift", Patrick was in jail. He was arrested as a direct result of her "gift". Even though she knew this was a lie, and should have understood that the arrest would ruin his life, she did nothing to assist Patrick.

That is a particularly nasty thing to do.

The NO DURESS is your opinion only. It is not the opinion of some of the rest of us so kindly at least have the decency to acknowledge it

Yes I would consider the Daily Mail to be of the same caliber as the Enquirer.

What is even more alarming to me Otto is that you are still trying to state information which has been proven to be false information even after all this time. AK had not been fired and that article is a injustice in its' finest

I would think after all this time most would know the actual facts which I am becomming very weary of repeating

Drives me nuts when I have to explain a comment because it is taken out of context.

Let me do it again. Someone said that Patrick was beaten. The only place where this information can be found is in the Daily Mail article, one that is filled with other incorrect information. I posted excerpts from the article to make my point.

And ... I am becoming weary of having to put my remarks back in context due to them being taken out of context and misconstrued.

I have stated over and over this crime scene was never forensically analyzed the way it should of been.

I cannot even say it is a joke as it is simply far to sad to see what I have seen over the course of the supposed investigation.

What bothers me even moreso was the actual perjury by Stephanoni and it is my belief she was NOT the only one

Are you also an expert in how to analyze a crime scene? Wow ... experts everywhere!

In her written statement, didn't AK herself admit that the visions of Patrick at the cottage seemed more like a dream? I think I recall something like this, which in my mind bolsters the argument that her statement was created by the questioner's suggestion.

Or am I getting my instances confused?

Correct CM. She was asked to imagine, then it was typed out in Italian of which she was not overly conversant, without a lawyer present and the lower court over ruled the Supreme Court.

Are you also an expert in how to analyze a crime scene? Wow ... experts everywhere!

No as you very well know I am not. It does not take rocket science to understand how it should work. Neither are you though an expert!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88