GUILTY NE - Juliette Geurts, 2, beaten to death, Gering, 11 July 2008

The mother doesn't have visitation with Juliette's twin, no.
She does have another younger daughter.
She moved out of the state and so did the two guys.
The guys live in Colorado last I heard, with the boyfriend being incarcerated there.

Mr. Dead babies was talking to Juliette's Auntie Monica... the same woman being interviewed about Juliette in the video.
Outrage?? I am outraged enough for all of us! But public outrage? I can't seem to find much of it.

I would THINK that would be something NANCY would be outraged about. So feel free to help me point it out to her.
I agree with you 100% about the guy. He should be gone. But he's not. I agree, there would probably be more progress if he was gone.

If you have ANY people you can think of
to contact about Juliette, please let me know and I will see if they have been contacted.
I try and write a letter or make a phone call every day about Juliette. There are only so many people though... :waitasec:

I can't believe there has been this much activity on Juliette's thread in the last little while. Thank you!
:please:

Thank you for answering my questions. The last sentence of your quote, the bolded one, just struck my heart. I saw this story on youtube and I have seen your siggy but I thought there must be a trial or charges or something by now.

This is insanity.

You are a true warrior Ms. Facetious. To think that the plight of an innocent child has been so totally ignored, that such a terrible murder has been swept aside like it was nothing more than an inconvenience, to the point that a dear person like you has to be grateful for even the smallest bit of attention to the case, makes me feel sick and also ashamed, really.

Because it's easy to post thoughts, theories, etc. It's easy to assume someone else is taking care of things. It is much harder to actively fight for justice.

No one should have to beg for justice in this country. This is America. It's ridiculous that Juliette and her family should be treated like a nuisance.

I will give this some thought and see how I can get involved. I feel sick that just a few like you have been fighting so hard and have had no response. God love you.

Thank you for getting involved. Really, it DOES mean that much to me. Every person fighting is helpful! :seeya:

Everybody has those cases that they just can't let go of. Lily's and Juliette's were two of mine.
The difference is, there is work to be done in Juliette's. (That signature will be update the INSTANT anything changes!)

justice5.jpg

I have made some phone calls, written some letters, edited some pictures, picked out some music... and there have been lots and lots of :please:

What I have done is nothing compared to what Juliette's Auntie Monica has done.
Or what Juliette's twin sister has dealt with. Abuse, neglect, losing her twin sister.

OR most importantly... what Juliette's DAD does.
You are right, no one should have to fight for Justice in AMERICA.

This man has continued to fight for OUR country.
Even after his baby girl was murdered while he was doing it.
Even AFTER our justice system has completely failed him.

He still fights for our country, after that person writes his daughter off as "just another dead baby."

It makes me sick. I couldn't sleep at night if I didn't fight after knowing all of that.
I was raised in a very patriotic home and with a basic sense of right and wrong.

This case is even more wrong because this man is fighting for OUR kids, but these people are not fighting for HIS kids. :twocents:

julietteg3a.jpg

Thank you for answering my questions. The last sentence of your quote, the bolded one, just struck my heart. I saw this story on youtube and I have seen your siggy but I thought there must be a trial or charges or something by now.

This is insanity.

You are a true warrior Ms. Facetious. To think that the plight of an innocent child has been so totally ignored, that such a terrible murder has been swept aside like it was nothing more than an inconvenience, to the point that a dear person like you has to be grateful for even the smallest bit of attention to the case, makes me feel sick and also ashamed, really.

Because it's easy to post thoughts, theories, etc. It's easy to assume someone else is taking care of things. It is much harder to actively fight for justice.

No one should have to beg for justice in this country. This is America. It's ridiculous that Juliette and her family should be treated like a nuisance.

I will give this some thought and see how I can get involved. I feel sick that just a few like you have been fighting so hard and have had no response. God love you.

I thought about this case all weekend. I am thinking about what to do to help.

A very concise, compelling narrative about the case is necessary because something is needed to catch producer's eyes. Obviously, heat needs to be applied before any action will occur.

I will work on a narrative but first I need to research the case.

Juliette's daddy breaks my heart. Both my brothers were in the army. In fact, we are military on both sides. My heart aches for those guys over there having to hope and wonder and miss their loved ones and home. They are vulnerable and helpless to whatever happens here, while they are there. That just kills me.

I completely agree, gitana. A very concise who what when where why what can be done would be very helpful. I don't think all that many people with the power to make change would watch the 8 minute video - something much more concise with dates, locations, times, and links to MSM articles would be helpful.

It's just horrid that this has gone on so low that it will be virtually impossible to prosecute, where at first it seems the answers would have been obvious.

I know... I have heard that a lot... I wanted to put together a simple to navigate website/blog with all the pictures and Juliette's story... but the family felt it would be too confusing to have another website.

If you go through this thread you will find most of what you need.
However, a quicker way would likely be to start here and then fill in what you need in other places:

http://www.justiceforjuliette.org/

Here is the facebook and a few specific links there as well:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Juliette/163622797027340

Letter Template and Contact Information for Nebraska Officials:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/justi...dia-email-addresses-letter-te/319357408120544

The Petitions:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/justi...der-case-please-sign-and-shar/319360641453554

There are not many media articles about Juliette. You'll have to use regular google to find them.

If you have any further questions after those links and your own research, let me know. You can always contact Juliette's Aunt Monica as well.

juliette9.jpg

With Easter so close I can't quit thinking about Juliette and her twin sister. The should be coloring eggs together, laughing together, and excited about the Easter Bunny.

I pray everyday that Juliette's murderers get arrested, tried, and convicted! I won't quit praying until I see justice served. I pray for LE to do the right thing, to see the evidence that maybe they missed. I pray for fresh eyes on this murder!

We love you Juliette and we love you McFacetious for not giving up!

We love you Juliette and we love you McFacetious for not giving up!

McFacetious.... hmmmm.... I like it... :giggle:

Congrats, that's the first time a typo has made me hungry. And, the first time in 4 days that food sounds good. :woohoo:
Must mean my fever is going down? Now I have to send someone to McDonald's. :seeya:
Who knew, how much could be accomplished from a typo?! :waitasec:

(And, I try to post on every holiday for Juliette. Easter does mess with me since it isn't on the same day every year.
But I will remember to post a picture that day too. I'm still hoping for new detectives on this case... ) :seeya:

MsF is Daddy home now? If not has he ever contacted the Red Cross and tried to get a hardship/compassionate leave or release?

If he is unable to get a leave, then perhaps he could sign over a power of attorney to his sister and she could get things started.

Could Daddy possibly approach an attorney for guidance in this case? He could possibly sue the egg donor and others on a wrongful death type of thing. It has been done in other cases to try to pull out info from a suspect. (Legal Aid might be a good place to at least start on this. If they cannot take this type of case, perhaps they can help him find assistance.)

Daddy has done three deployment overseas since Juliette's murder.
That is what infuriates me about this case.
He continues to serve our country and nobody is doing a damn thing about his daughter's murder!

His sister is 100% in control of this thing here. I think we established that she does have power of attorney, but I could be wrong.
I will have to look and see if a wrongful death suit has been mentioned, I don't remember it right off but I don't trust my memory at the moment.... :banghead:

John Walsh has agreed to have an AMW producer look into Juliette's case! :woohoo:

As we have already discovered there isn't much out there to "look into" on Juliette's case.
So anyone who thoroughly looks into it will end up here. :seeya:

So... I'm going to ask that you do one or both of the following:

1. If you have a facebook: Respond on John's facebook and ask them to help with Juliette's case there.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=190208491091268&id=121280464588937

2. If you don't have a facebook: Respond on this thread and ask them to help with Juliette's case. So it's here if they find us.

This is a small opening... we need to make it bigger! Please!!! :please:

A reminder of why *I* am here... and why *I* am begging John Walsh to help with Juliette's case:

Juliette's Daddy was serving our country when his baby girl was beaten to death.

julietteg3.jpg

Juliette was born November 2, 2005.

She lived 32 months.

She died 44 months ago.

She has now been dead, longer than she lived.

juliette01.jpg

On July 11, 2012 it will have been 4 years...

4 years without Justice.

4 years her sister has lived without her twin.

4 years, in which her Daddy has served 3 tours of duty overseas.

julietteg26.jpg

Juliette is another big eyed, beautiful 2 year old little girl who was brutally murdered in the summer of 2008.

There is a crime scene and people of interest. We know Juliette was beaten to death. There were only 3 people there.

julietteg17.jpg

Juliette did not get a swift arrest and prosecution. Juliette didn't get an arrest at all.

She does not have coverage from Nancy, or Jane, or Greta or anyone else. Not yet.

juliette3.jpg

Instead she has a guy who has worked on "dozens of dead babies."

julietteg41.jpg

Juliette died while her Daddy was serving our country.

Her Daddy is still serving our country.

Yet, our country cannot be bothered to give Juliette and her Daddy justice.

juliette19.jpg

What can you do to help her Daddy get justice for his baby girl, while he fights for you and your family??

julietteg44.jpg

Justice For Juliette

http://justiceforjuliette.org/

Contact information for family can be found at the bottom of this page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Juliette/163622797027340?sk=info

The most complete video to learn about the case, including the "dozens of dead babies" comment. :banghead:

[video=youtube;XE0hA-s_c5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE0hA-s_c5c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

What happened to the runaway who was staying at the house the night Juliette was murdered? I wonder where he/she is now and if after this amount of time his/her conscience could be bothering him/her?

Did Le talk to her/him?

Not only is there another "dead baby" lost because somehow no one ever noticed that she needed help, there is another baby, her twin who still needs help. Not only does Juliette need justice, her sister will someday need answers.

I do not know about the runaway. But since they didn't interview the other three immediately...
The runaway had plenty of time, to runaway.

And... people DID notice that Juliette needed help, they just didn't HELP her.
They said that there was loud parties and people coming and going. They said that the kids always looked filthy.

Call and report that? Nah... that would require leaving my happy little bubble... but after the kid is beaten to death?
Then I'll tell you all about it! :banghead:

Bump...up you go Juliette. Keeping the memory of you alive. May justice be served.
oxoxoxoxo

I pray for Juliette everyday. I hope and I pray LE learns something, or knows something and is able to arrest the person (s) who are responsible for this tragedy. This precious little girl deserved to live, laugh, and be happy.

I pray that her mother is taking care of Juliette's little sister and that she is doing right by her. Honestly, I don't understand how she can even have custody after Juliette's murder.

I keep hoping and praying her conscience will get to her and she'll talk but I guess she won't as long as no one is asking the right questions. I believe all three of them know exactly what happened to Juliette and if there is a shred of decency in any of them they will speak up.

The runaway should be contacted and questioned about that night. I have HOPE after seeing a 7 year old case solved in my area. It took a long time but they were finally able to put the pieces together and get a conviction in 4 murders.

I hope and pray LE is doing something behind the scenes to solve Juliette's murder and if they aren't I pray they will get new officers who will investigate and who want to find the person who brutally killed this little angel!

Rest in peace, Juliette. Juliette, you are not a memory, you are ever present in out hearts.

It amazes me how in other cases, failing a polygraph makes you guilty.
With no other evidence you were at the scene or even knew the victim.
They question you and question you until you confess and it's a false confession.

Yet in this case... you have only three people in this tiny house...
A child beaten to death... obviously long term neglect and/or abuse of both children...
DNA from one of them found on the child... and all three of them failed their polygraphs.

Yet that's just where it ends. (Or so these people think.)
I don't get it.

I just spent the day reading this thread and am trying to take it all in. This is beyond terrible. I just can't process the evil behind the egg donor her friends.
I am going to the AMW facebook now. Has anyone heard anything from them???

I just spent the day reading this thread and am trying to take it all in. This is beyond terrible. I just can't process the evil behind the egg donor her friends.

It seems like AMW only puts cases on that have a definite perp. In this case there are 3 but LE doesn't even call any of them persons of interest! This is such a shame. Law Enforcement should be working overtime to find the guilty parties instead of hiding behind "a lack of evidence".

Juliette is dead and three people were in the house. Prosecute all of them! They all know what happened so that makes them all guilty in my eyes. :moo:

Sorry for my rant! I've cried so many times over Juliette. Tears of sorrow and tears of frustration!:banghead:

I still pray..........

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to read Juliette's thread!!! :please:

juliette9.jpg

I haven't seen any update on the John Walsh thing, just that he agreed to have someone look into it.
For clarification: I don't expect him to put it on AMW. But he IS John Walsh. He might have ideas, or even just connections.
If John Walsh calls someone and says "WTF why hasn't there been an arrest, why aren't you covering this case?"
They are a lot more likely to listen than if MsFacetious calls them and says the same thing. Know what I mean?

Another outrageous thing? I forget which family member... But a family member of the egg donor...
Posted that they find "Justice for Juliette" "pathetic" and they "laugh at it".
Yep... those are the high caliber people we are dealing with here. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back