NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll never stop thinking of you or praying for your safe return, Maura.
:(

Prayers for Maura

that with all of us who do what we can to try & assist the Murray family that Maura will be found. While it may not be today, or tomorrow, in my heart I believe it wil come to pass. Stay strong, Murray and Rausch families-strong for each other, strong for Maura, and strong for others you have never met but who draw hope from seeing your indominable spirits! You are in my prayers, and, God willing, will have your answer(hopefully sooner than later!).

Bring Maura home!

that with all of us who do what we can to try & assist the Murray family that Maura will be found. While it may not be today, or tomorrow, in my heart I believe it wil come to pass. Stay strong, Murray and Rausch families-strong for each other, strong for Maura, and strong for others you have never met but who draw hope from seeing your indominable spirits! You are in my prayers, and, God willing, will have your answer(hopefully sooner than later!).

Bring Maura home!

Bump.gif

Bumping for Maura and those who continue to search for her...

I remember the day this beautiful girl went missing. I've tried to follow the case. Hard to believe that there has been no sign of her anywhere.

I just read the letter her dad wrote to the gov of their state. I can't believe the LE. They could have found Maura if they had only looked. Just makes me sick. I also don't understand why Maura didn't go with the neighbor man...I believe he was a school bus driver....and call someone to come and get her.
I suppose she was being careful about getting into a vehicle with a strange man. Bless her heart. If only she had known that he was safe and really did live just up the road a little ways.

I can't even imagine the pain and frustration that Maura's family must feel. She could have been found and saved if the cops had just done their jobs.
I swear, I have heard about more imcompatent cops since I started reading the missing boards. I just don't understand it. Those cops in Maura's case would only have had to drive down the road and look for her. They wouldn't even have had to exert themselves. What a shame.

I doubt that she is alive after all of this time but I really wish that she would be found...for the sake of her parents. A horribly sad case.

I remember the day this beautiful girl went missing. I've tried to follow the case. Hard to believe that there has been no sign of her anywhere.

I just read the letter her dad wrote to the gov of their state. I can't believe the LE. They could have found Maura if they had only looked. Just makes me sick. I also don't understand why Maura didn't go with the neighbor man...I believe he was a school bus driver....and call someone to come and get her.
I suppose she was being careful about getting into a vehicle with a strange man. Bless her heart. If only she had known that he was safe and really did live just up the road a little ways.

I can't even imagine the pain and frustration that Maura's family must feel. She could have been found and saved if the cops had just done their jobs.
I swear, I have heard about more imcompatent cops since I started reading the missing boards. I just don't understand it. Those cops in Maura's case would only have had to drive down the road and look for her. They wouldn't even have had to exert themselves. What a shame.

I doubt that she is alive after all of this time but I really wish that she would be found...for the sake of her parents. A horribly sad case.

Not only did Maura not get in the car with the bus driver but she asked him not to call the police. I often wondered what was going through her head- she was obviously very distressed. I hope they find her. We are pretty much the same age, its just so sad.

Not only did Maura not get in the car with the bus driver but she asked him not to call the police. I often wondered what was going through her head- she was obviously very distressed. I hope they find her. We are pretty much the same age, its just so sad.

Bobbisangel said:

I have followed Maura's case since I heard about it on the news. I am hoping she is alive and found. I just started reading the thread here on WS. I would just like to extend my thoughts and prayers to Maura's family.

Blessings to you and hoping the suffering will not go on much longer. Thank you Steve Huff for your articles, and the support of those on WS's.
Maura, your a beautiful girl-- Please find your way home.

Ggals

Bobbisangel said:

I have followed Maura's case since I heard about it on the news. I am hoping she is alive and found. I just started reading the thread here on WS. I would just like to extend my thoughts and prayers to Maura's family.

Blessings to you and hoping the suffering will not go on much longer. Thank you Steve Huff for your articles, and the support of those on WS's.
Maura, your a beautiful girl-- Please find your way home.

Ggals

Has there been any news or anything new in Maura's case at all? I hope LE is still looking for her!

Has there been any news or anything new in Maura's case at all? I hope LE is still looking for her!

I am the world’s biggest skeptic when it comes to psychics but I do occasionally have very vivid dreams that tend to come true. For instance I had a dream on a Tuesday night and woke my husband up and told him to hurry up and get the tickets before Luther Vandross died. I never really listen to his music so my husband just sort of wrote it off until he died the following Thursday. Anyway, point is, I had a dream and I didn’t know who the person was until I went to Maura’s website then I almost fell over. In my dream there is a man who hunts women like a sport, he hangs out at rest stops and gas stations along highways, looking for women traveling alone. In my dream the woman who looks like Maura stopped at a rest stop but did not get out of her car, pulled over and was looking at something with the over head light on then kept driving. He followed her and as she went around a turn he got right on her bumper and turned on his brights to blind her. She slid around a curve and into a tree and the man drove past because he saw lights coming the other way. The girl was dazed, slightly in shock and the man that asked her if she was ok wasn’t really paying attention to what was around him, he wanted to get home for some reason and figured that he would just call the cops when he got there. She said that she was fine but if he had paid attention he would have seen how dazed she was. She got out of her car and started walking the direction that she had been driving because she was sure that there was a ranger station a few miles up. The man that cause the accident came back the other way and stopped, asking her is she needed help. At this point the shock is getting more intense and she is really confused as to where she is and what happened and all that she knows is that she is cold and her head hurts and she wants to go home so the “nice” man helps her into the car and then I woke up. It was so real that I could feel what she was feeling, the cold, and the confusion. The police actually passed the car that she was in as they were headed to the crash site. Take this as nothing or whatever you want, it was probably just a dream. But it has bothered me ever since.

I am the world’s biggest skeptic when it comes to psychics but I do occasionally have very vivid dreams that tend to come true. For instance I had a dream on a Tuesday night and woke my husband up and told him to hurry up and get the tickets before Luther Vandross died. I never really listen to his music so my husband just sort of wrote it off until he died the following Thursday. Anyway, point is, I had a dream and I didn’t know who the person was until I went to Maura’s website then I almost fell over. In my dream there is a man who hunts women like a sport, he hangs out at rest stops and gas stations along highways, looking for women traveling alone. In my dream the woman who looks like Maura stopped at a rest stop but did not get out of her car, pulled over and was looking at something with the over head light on then kept driving. He followed her and as she went around a turn he got right on her bumper and turned on his brights to blind her. She slid around a curve and into a tree and the man drove past because he saw lights coming the other way. The girl was dazed, slightly in shock and the man that asked her if she was ok wasn’t really paying attention to what was around him, he wanted to get home for some reason and figured that he would just call the cops when he got there. She said that she was fine but if he had paid attention he would have seen how dazed she was. She got out of her car and started walking the direction that she had been driving because she was sure that there was a ranger station a few miles up. The man that cause the accident came back the other way and stopped, asking her is she needed help. At this point the shock is getting more intense and she is really confused as to where she is and what happened and all that she knows is that she is cold and her head hurts and she wants to go home so the “nice” man helps her into the car and then I woke up. It was so real that I could feel what she was feeling, the cold, and the confusion. The police actually passed the car that she was in as they were headed to the crash site. Take this as nothing or whatever you want, it was probably just a dream. But it has bothered me ever since.

SpongeBathHotPants said:

I usually just blow dreams and visions off because when I read about them I get a really uncomfortable feeling inside. I don't feel that way about your dream for some reason. I think this could have happened exactly like your dream. I wish your dream had continued with more information. Can you remember what the stalker looked like in your dream? LE would have nothing to lose if you could help them draw the person that was in your dream. I wonder if there have been other young women disappear like Maura in that area or state? If the killer is a stalker Maura wouldn't be his first victim.

Did LE think that Maura's car had hit a tree and was there a rest stop between Maura's starting point and where she left her car?

SpongeBathHotPants said:

I usually just blow dreams and visions off because when I read about them I get a really uncomfortable feeling inside. I don't feel that way about your dream for some reason. I think this could have happened exactly like your dream. I wish your dream had continued with more information. Can you remember what the stalker looked like in your dream? LE would have nothing to lose if you could help them draw the person that was in your dream. I wonder if there have been other young women disappear like Maura in that area or state? If the killer is a stalker Maura wouldn't be his first victim.

Did LE think that Maura's car had hit a tree and was there a rest stop between Maura's starting point and where she left her car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77