AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT/ The jury just convicted Steven Powell on all counts.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

...........and with that said.....

One has to ask....how the hell did someone remove a little girl and keep her QUIET & STILL (not thrashing around trying to get away) and either take themselves AND a little girl thru a window (seriously, how does that work??) and over a wall (was she thrown over a shoulder -STILL QUIET and not moving- and napper climbed the wall? thrown over the wall onto the ground or in someone else's hands-STILL QUIET and not moving??) did they walk thru the house......quieter than santa on xmas eve?

....and no dogs....nor humans heard a thing....and the napper knew EXACTLY which room she just happened to be in....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

how the hell is all of that even possible?

i think napping a baby would be much much easier than a 6yr old who can scream and fight back.....

...but hey, who am I to say...

ETA....I know my comments are coming full swing to the beginning of this saga....but really, all we have are the basic fundamentals of....kid missing from bed....to work with.

I have thought about this very much. There are a few options really, use of a fast acting drug such as chloroform to knock her out. Then he could have snuck out the front door OR I think there was a door leading from the den to the backyard. In that case though (den door) it would be a no-go since we have learned from the 911 call that SC slept on the couch. The perp also could have punched her and knocked her out. He then could have laid her down on the ground outside her window (it was pretty low) and then carried her out through the gate on the side of the house in the backyard that faces the street. Another is that he did whatever he wanted in her room either before or after killing her and then carried her out the other various ways I have described before.

One thing I will say is the bedroom is pretty far from the master, so I could see not hearing anything. I just don't know how heavy of sleepers the boys were though. My son is a very heavy sleeper. I can go in his room, and clean and he doesn't wake up.

Also, could be that SC had some drugs/alcohol that caused him to sleep really deeply, but then the perp would have to know this beforehand or he wouldn't probably try. Unless he had a weapon he could use to kill whomever got in his way.

Add any ideas you have come up with, too. I think this is a very interesting area to discuss and theorize on since we have very little to go on.

And that's the exact reason his 911 call is so suspect. If he'd thought his child had wandered off or was possibly with another family member, I might be able to understand his reaction. But he stated he thought she was abducted, stolen from her bedroom by a stranger and he is perfectly calm and manages to laugh. I don't see how he'd be that calm if he'd actually hurt her either, but IMO he knows what happened to her. Can't remember who said it on NG, but it fit - " Hi , this is S C-e-l-i-s, my daughter's been kidnapped and I'd like a large pizza, pepperoni & extra cheese please."

I've heard another parent that sounded like that Chicana. That's the reason I'm quoting your post. To share it, I remembered a few days ago and just didn't post it.

Brett Smith's mother called 911 after she found her son beheaded in his bathroom. She calmly called 911 and told the operator that her son was in the bathroom "but his head is missing". She even stiffles a giggle.

She didn't kill him. So (not directed at Chicana) for that reason and other 911 calls I've heard I just can't determine what someone's involvement is because of their tone or inflection during a 911 call.

(there is a video of the call B. Smith's mother made to 911 on youtube if anyone wants to hear her).

Oh come on, there have been plenty of times I'd have liked to say the same thing, maybe in a slightly different way, but still. I wasn't at all offended by this post, or poster.

It gets old when people continue to poo poo on everything and call it weak or unworthy of discussion. This is not a popularity contest and ALL I, and many others, are trying to do is figure out what happened to Isa. That. Is. All.

We discussed JM in so many threads, and I really never understood why.

Yes, the JM on her FB has family in FL Keys who own boats.

OMG
They are not Mexican they are Cuban!

Anyone???????????????

the Keys is the closest to cuba as ya can get!
Boats HMMMMMM...........

Just A thought peeps!

It gets old when people continue to poo poo on everything and call it weak or unworthy of discussion. This is not a popularity contest and ALL I, and many others, are trying to do is figure out what happened to Isa. That. Is. All.

Yep, which is why I just sometimes sit back and give my thumbs up to certain posters and just stay quiet. I've stated more than once on several different cases that I'm not here to be popular, I'm here to attempt to find out the truth and help bring justice to both the missing, who have no voice anymore and to their families.

Sorry am again catching up..my apologies if this post lands randomly amidst an entirely different discussion..

WRT above theory of possibly the boys and/or mom had observed there to be no Sergio on the couch at some point during that Friday night/Saturday morning.. IMO while I believe that to be a perfectly logical speculation as a possibility of what is the issue that came to light in the interviews that resulted in further CPS involvement and the voluntary agreement reached of Sergio at this time having no contact with his sons.. What Makes me believe that it's not something of this nature is due to the fact that both mom and sons are being openly expressive that they are not only highly upset with this decision of Sergio being removed.. But also adamant that their belief is that Sergio is IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER INVOLVED WITH THEIR DAUGHTER/SISTER's ABDUCTION..jmo..

It seems to me, especially now with Sergio being 100% removed from the family.. Therefor in no way able to threaten, intimidate, or guilt any/all members of the family into not thinking/stating their thoughts of his possibly being in any way involved with Isa's disappearance.. That being the situation and the family STILL ADAMANT THAT THEY BELIEVE SERGIO TO BE IN NO WAY INVOLVED IN ISA's ABDUCTION.. That for me, personally speaks volumes and goes a long way.. Again, jmo.

I feel extremely certain in this case specifically that if for a moment Becky Celis believed and/or was the least bit suspicious of her spouse, Isa's father to be in any way at all involved in Isa's disappearance that SHE WOULD NOT CHOOSE TO SUPPORT SERGIO OVER THE BEST INTEREST OF NOT ONLY HER MISSING DAUGHTER, BUT ALSO THE WELL BEING AND SAFETY OF HER TWO SONS.. I feel very certain of this.. Especially in this specific case..

So, while I am still firmly planted on this damn fence I must say that the immediate family continuing to support and adamantly deny that Sergio is involved in their daughter/sister's abduction.. Especially in this case it does go a long way for me in my opinion of Sergio being responsible for why Isa is no longer here..

As always jmo, tho!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

And yet... in that interview where RC spoke, and had the two boys with her, she seemed like a new woman. She seemed calm and focused,and spoke very coherently. She really didn't seem angry about the no contact order... IMO she looked years younger too... Just odd... JMO

LE has said numerous times that the parents not ruled out as a POI's and on Monday, said not ruled out as suspects. They did not just say "no one is excluded"-they have made a point to say "including the parents" several times.

So to me, that is where their interest lies and that is all I am going to say. At least until there is some real news.

JMO

how do we KNOW that Sergio Celis' brother was arrested on drug charges near the border? As in, how was the connection made that this individual IS related to Sergio?

We don't and it was stated clearly in the original posts that it was a food for thought thing

I have thought about this very much. There are a few options really, use of a fast acting drug such as chloroform to knock her out. Then he could have snuck out the front door OR I think there was a door leading from the den to the backyard. In that case though (den door) it would be a no-go since we have learned from the 911 call that SC slept on the couch. The perp also could have punched her and knocked her out. He then could have laid her down on the ground outside her window (it was pretty low) and then carried her out through the gate on the side of the house in the backyard that faces the street. Another is that he did whatever he wanted in her room either before or after killing her and then carried her out the other various ways I have described before.

One thing I will say is the bedroom is pretty far from the master, so I could see not hearing anything. I just don't know how heavy of sleepers the boys were though. My son is a very heavy sleeper. I can go in his room, and clean and he doesn't wake up.

Also, could be that SC had some drugs/alcohol that caused him to sleep really deeply, but then the perp would have to know this beforehand or he wouldn't probably try. Unless he had a weapon he could use to kill whomever got in his way.

Add any ideas you have come up with, too. I think this is a very interesting area to discuss and theorize on since we have very little to go on.

You know, all we know for sure is that SC says he "fell asleep watching the game". What if he fell asleep watching the game, woke up a bit later and then went to bed. That would open up the opportunity for the perp to carry her out the sliding door to the backyard.

Yep, which is why I just sometimes sit back and give my thumbs up to certain posters and just stay quiet. I've stated more than once on several different cases that I'm not here to be popular, I'm here to attempt to find out the truth and help bring justice to both the missing, who have no voice anymore and to their families.

AND, at the moment the drug cartel isn't off my radar, not by a long shot.

That is what I seem to remember, I have not heard anything about any of SC's brothers so I had wondered if this was new news or something.

So JM was not arrested for drugs near mexico, he got a DUI in Douglas, near the border?

This is what is in public court records.
He got a DUI and plead guilty in Douglas Justice court last year.

There was a "vapors" charge that was completely dismissed.

He has the same type of DUI type record in Pima and a county in FL.

This is IMO
That RC side of the family is from Douglas, and have many family members still there.
JM's father's side is in FL.
I hope that helps.

The cartel doesn't target innocent families. They target people that owe them money or get in there way. It has nothing to do with them being hispanic or having a child. It is a theory about whether Sergio was possibly involved in some illegal activity with the cartel. His brother was arrested on drug charges near the border a while ago and its possible that Sergio could have some connections. None of it is fact, just a theory. Whether it be gun smuggling, transporting drugs, buying drugs etc. If he is, then that would be a reason for them to be involved in Isa's disappearance. If he is not, then there is no reason for them to be involved.

Ok, I get the whole drug/ gun cartel abduction heory. My question is, why didn't Sergio sound afraid for his little daughter on the 911 tape if he knew "they" had her?

A big girl like you,skeered of dentists ???

I'm an opera fan.Sergio has quite a good voice IMO... But,so did my uncle Angelo, who used to sing at christenings and weddings....He also spent a fair amount of time in Ossining Correctional Facility, mostly for armed robbery...can't judge a book by the cover.... JMO

In Houston, the hitman for one of the major cartels was employed by the city's parks and recreation dept, and was a little league coach. You just never know about people.

Many years ago, the father of one of my former students was rumored to be affiliated with a Mexican drug gang. I don't know if that was true, but I always tried to be nice to him, just in case!

You mean the surveilance tape that was close to Celis house? The person behind the wall? Did they ever say how this boy got into the house? Was it door, or window? tia

IIRC, the OP said this was SPECIFICALLY concerning the case across town from Isa, involving the three little girls from Hawaii visiting grandparents.

I've heard another parent that sounded like that Chicana. That's the reason I'm quoting your post. To share it, I remembered a few days ago and just didn't post it.

Brett Smith's mother called 911 after she found her son beheaded in his bathroom. She calmly called 911 and told the operator that her son was in the bathroom "but his head is missing". She even stiffles a giggle.

She didn't kill him. So (not directed at Chicana) for that reason and other 911 calls I've heard I just can't determine what someone's involvement is because of their tone or inflection during a 911 call.

(there is a video of the call B. Smith's mother made to 911 on youtube if anyone wants to hear her).

:what::shocked2:

This is what is in public court records.
He got a DUI and plead guilty in Douglas Justice court last year.

There was a "vapors" charge that was completely dismissed.

He has the same type of DUI type record in Pima and a county in FL.

This is IMO
That RC side of the family is from Douglas, and have many family members still there.
JM's father's side is in FL.
I hope that helps.

Right, I just saw the vapors. TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads