Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder where the rose bush got planted and when CA does Baez in for ridiculing her I wonder if that'll be on top of his grave?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-26/news/os-casey-anthony-baez-book-20120626_1_casey-anthony-jose-baez-mental-health

I am particularly interested in JB's statement...
The three-year case took an emotional toll on Baez, according to his book. He suffered depression after the complaint was filed against him and he found it difficult to find joy in his wife's pregnancy.

Perhaps this is the skeptic in me.....but that statement seems to set a stage for a future "frivolous civil suit" to be filed on behalf of JB. He notes a "medical condition" allegedly caused by the Bar complaint and then lists an example of how that "condition" interfered with his marriage (rendering him unable to be happy about his wifes pregnancy).

Just some crazy thoughts rattling around in my head. :)

O/T being discussed but I promised.

Please serve up the crow pie for me as I can't find anything about the dog wrapping that we talked about the other day much less the testimony I wanted to find.
Apologies to all of you.
Oh, Wonders...no apologies necessary. With all the docs and all the testimony at trial...how on earth can one be expected to remember something that happened EXACTLY as it did?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...zs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2#.T-uH11Z36ZY

"Baez described Anthony as someone who was not "playing with a full deck." He wrote that he still wonders if calling in a mental health expert early on in the case may have affected the outcome. He did not call one to the jail because public records would show that the expert visited and Baez feared the visit would lead people to believe he was pursuing an insanity defense."

What a self centered behavior that is admitting to. He completely thought she was nuts but he didn't want to call in a mental health expert because he didn't want people to think he was going for a mental health defense? WHAT????
Why should she see a mental health expert when she could sit in a jail (non-therapeutic environment) for three long years?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...20626_1_casey-anthony-jose-baez-mental-health

I am particularly interested in JB's statement...
The three-year case took an emotional toll on Baez, according to his book. He suffered depression after the complaint was filed against him and he found it difficult to find joy in his wife's pregnancy.

Perhaps this is the skeptic in me.....but that statement seems to set a stage for a future "frivolous civil suit" to be filed on behalf of JB. He notes a "medical condition" allegedly caused by the Bar complaint and then lists an example of how that "condition" interfered with his marriage (rendering him unable to be happy about his wifes pregnancy).

Just some crazy thoughts rattling around in my head. :)
Do you think he got used to it after complaint #5 or 6...or?

Two things here - seriously I am wondering how FCA agreed to let Jose release this book claiming "she has serious mental issues" - that is "has" not "had" - and now his script says she was on St. George and then in New York until she had to report for probation....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ose-baez-she-has-serious-mental-health-issues

So - how, um ...when...were the Iowa pictures taken - that funded part of this "holiday"?

I guess everyone read JA words about how he had a right to say what was in his book because it is taken from actual facts; testimony, reports=public record, sooo, I think JB just threw the line out there about fca agreeing to this book-he did not need her blessing or agreement. Maybe there are some other photos in there that were not used as part of the $200,000 deal and he had to have permission, then have to assume she had to be paid something. :maddening:

Still can't get over he wrote a book about lies. How will he explain any of it? Oh yea, that thing. Is she habitual or is she only now a part time liar?

She was in Iowa too? Traveling fool.

I know several typical young single moms and they are far from Casey as night is from day. They work their buts off for their babies. They'd love to be able to party, drink, dance and have a good time, but they don't. They put their babies first. All of their money goes for rent, diapers, food and childcare. Not much is left over for them.

Jose says Casey is a great mom. He needs to kept in mind there is a difference between is and was a great mom..Casey was neither.

How is/was she that great? Seem to remember she didn't even provide for Caylee's well being aside from living in her mom's house and her mom providing the support for the most part. She couldn't even get on Aid to help defray the costs, go to work at any number of places, go back to school and be a somebody. Right now, she could go out and find a job, somebody would hire her, but she wants it free and easy. :banghead:

OMG! Watching Pearce, Pearce? Pirce? (Sp...sorry!) He is interviewing Rielle about her affair with John Edwards. She is actually holding her own fairly well. He is freaking grilling her. About an affair!!! He is asking her pointed questions. "You have been hated by people who don't even know you..." he asks. He is grilling her over an affair. Its not like this woman murdered her own flesh and blood. He is a joke. Is everything about money that makes it in the news and on TV?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...iled-jose-baezs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2

"We drove around, and I had no idea where we were, but Casey did," Baez wrote. "'You know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'Zanny?' I blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'Don't make me punch you,' she said."

This.....Yeah, what a crack up.

Its just never ending, and I think the next few weeks will be like ripping a healing scab off. I think I am at a point where I just can't hear or read about this anymore.

Please let me rant, if Jose and Casey having a conversation like that is not degrading enough to the memory of Caylee Marie, then putting it in writing in his tell all book takes the cake.

I admit that I was on the fence regarding Jose, sometimes giving him the benefit of a doubt, thinking well, he is a defense attorney and he did get his client off......blah blah......he was doing his job......

BUT

I want to vomit, this is repulsive beyond belief. I now offically HATE HIM.

:banghead:

Guess it's a Bondo type mystery mixed in with sick comedy, but I see nothing really funny about laughing about a lie about Zanny-real or imagined because that lie cost everyone valuable time and man/women power:maddening:

Do you think he got used to it after complaint #5 or 6...or?

You'd think he would find extreme joy and contentment with his wife's pending birth of their child. What a happy and blessed diversion, but he says this? Unreal!

Wonder where the rose bush got planted and when CA does Baez in for ridiculing her I wonder if that'll be on top of his grave?

This is the second reference Ive seen to JB ridiculing CA. Can someone point me to that? Thanks!

PS my doggie in my avatar had knee surgery so Ive been distracted

You'd think he would find extreme joy and contentment with his wife's pending birth of their child. What a happy and blessed diversion, but he says this? Unreal!

He's full of it. IF he was depressed it was b/c of the public reaction to him. He didnt have to bring the baby into it..that baby will grow up and read that.

Soo if JB thinks LE were stupid for not realizing she had mental issues and was living in a fantasy land, why did he go on all the shows day after day pleading to help find Caylee, who had been "kidnapped"?

Imo,:waitasec: just as dellusional as she is.

Two things here - seriously I am wondering how FCA agreed to let Jose release this book claiming "she has serious mental issues" - that is "has" not "had" - and now his script says she was on St. George and then in New York until she had to report for probation....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ose-baez-she-has-serious-mental-health-issues

So - how, um ...when...were the Iowa pictures taken - that funded part of this "holiday"?

Is he trying to say he is qualified and can also diagnose? Mental, hu? Or is it :what: Crazy like a Fox?

So, JB was unable to feel joy about the impending birth of his child but has no difficulty with feeling mirth at the lies told by his client about the ghastly death and disposal of her child.
I hope I don't sound surprised, because I am not, but I do have fresh disgust.

Though I suppose I must factor in the triumphant high they were on that night in the car, when FCA was free and they thought the riches were about to start rolling in. That is what gives me a small dash of joy, the thought of them revelling in all those riches that have not materialized.

I will not buy this book or in any other way support these callous revellers.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...iled-jose-baezs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2

"We drove around, and I had no idea where we were, but Casey did," Baez wrote. "'You know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'Zanny?' I blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'Don't make me punch you,' she said."

This.....Yeah, what a crack up.

Its just never ending, and I think the next few weeks will be like ripping a healing scab off. I think I am at a point where I just can't hear or read about this anymore.

OMGosh!!!!! Won't 'Zanny' and her attorneys love this excerpt? Can they use it in their suit?

LOL, 'Zanny' might get all the royalties. Happy dance.

I'm so glad those two clowns thought it was really funny! What freaks! Baez knew from Day 1 there was no such Nanny.

I can't believe what he said about his wife's pregnancy!! He couldn't get into it because he was doing the horizontal bop with "Tot Momster"

And to add to it, he sure has some nerve to leave his newborn and wife to go off with fca after he said the things he said about fca? Off to St. George, off to NY. and the wife stays home with the baby? WTH is up with that? What a peach of a guy-NOT! He has as much responsibility or lack thereof as his client when it comes to babies, jmo.:maddening:

...and let's not forget that he wanted Casey out of jail so THEY could go looking...for what exactly I do not know.

Well, surely not any kind of Nanny. I keep hearing that immortal song from Wizard o OZ 'If I Only Had A Brain' - maybe that's what they were in search of:waitasec:

This is the second reference Ive seen to JB ridiculing CA. Can someone point me to that? Thanks!

PS my doggie in my avatar had knee surgery so Ive been distracted

Ahhhh! Is this the reason he called her 'Rosebud'? :floorlaugh:

I hope you adorable little puppy dog will recuperate quickly. They are such a source of joy :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey